Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stadium Expansion 'RED'

Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:45 pm

Stadium Expansion is Red, was down the stadium Tuesday

Does anyone know how to put photos up? & ill posts some photos
Last edited by JD Bluebird 4 life ! on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Stadium Expansion 'RED'

Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:47 pm

Different shades of grey with a red trim

Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:48 pm

thomasblue wrote:Different shades of grey with a red trim

Yh, it was always unlikely it was going to have any blue

Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:05 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=140231&start=60

The red girders will remain exposed so they create two thin red lines at the bottom and the top.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:12 pm

More importantly then a little red line those lucky bastards in the ninian are going to have shelter when there having a half time fag.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:20 pm

Bluebird86 wrote:More importantly then a little red line those lucky bastards in the ninian are going to have shelter when there having a half time fag.

I bet that covered area is deemed 'inside' and the smokers will have to move out into the car park. :lol:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:58 pm

Wayne S wrote:http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=140231&start=60

The red girders will remain exposed so they create two thin red lines at the bottom and the top.

:thumbup: :bluescarf:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:18 pm

Our new stand
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:24 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Our new stand

I bet the seats are Red

Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:36 pm

There is no logic behind anything Tan is doing now. He is just reckless and completely against the fans.

Nothing beneficial comes from going all out red. Tans ego in action.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:18 pm

Mario wrote:There is no logic behind anything Tan is doing now. He is just reckless and completely against the fans.

Nothing beneficial comes from going all out red. Tans ego in action.

Agreed :bluescarf:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:45 pm

Why make it red when the rest of the stadium is blue. There is no correlation with that, but then he'll probably end up painting it all red now knowing Vinny T. :roll: :evil:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:50 pm

He Plays on the Wright wrote:Why make it red when the rest of the stadium is blue. There is no correlation with that, but then he'll probably end up painting it all red now knowing Vinny T. :roll: :evil:

Your right there, it won't be long until the whole stadium is red with some black, can't see him keeping the blue seats for long :?

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:05 pm

JD Bluebird 4 life ! wrote:
He Plays on the Wright wrote:Why make it red when the rest of the stadium is blue. There is no correlation with that, but then he'll probably end up painting it all red now knowing Vinny T. :roll: :evil:

Your right there, it won't be long until the whole stadium is red with some black, can't see him keeping the blue seats for long :?

I think it may be time we got a bit more menacing when we demonstrate.If the stand is to be red then that is a clear challenge to the majority of supporters.That majority must then take up that challenge.It's time to drive Tan out.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:08 pm

Pant-yr-awel bluebird wrote:

I think it may be time we got a bit more menacing when we demonstrate.If the stand is to be red then that is a clear challenge to the majority of supporters.That majority must then take up that challenge.It's time to drive Tan out.

The club would struggle to keep alive without Tan, but someone needs to knock some sense into the guy :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:37 am

The club would struggle to keep alive without Tan, but someone needs to knock some sense into the guy :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees.TAN OUT. :bluescarf:

Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:16 am

So that sounds like you would be happy for the club to fold :roll:

Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:25 am

According to most scientist colour doesn't exist, so turns out were not playing in red or the stadium expansion is red after all :thumbright:

Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:46 am

Pontyclun Blue wrote:

So that sounds like you would be happy for the club to fold :roll:

After 53 seasons supporting the Bluebirds'i would be heartbroken.

Sun May 04, 2014 7:00 pm

Id much rather Cardiff City to exist in Red than to fold!!!!

Sun May 04, 2014 8:09 pm

The plans I saw were not red but predominantly grey! There was some red trim.
So rather than give the drama queens a coronary learn to put your pics on here, but honestly I don't think they would show much as it mostly white metalwork and concrete block at the moment.

Sun May 04, 2014 8:52 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Our new stand

Directors box referb and their match day attire!

Sun May 04, 2014 11:08 pm

in football terms, we have lived on our knees for most of the time ive watched, i dont want the club to die,dont begin to understand these type statements tbh.

Mon May 05, 2014 1:08 pm

soulofthesea wrote:

in football terms, we have lived on our knees for most of the time ive watched, i dont want the club to die,dont begin to understand these type statements tbh.

Agreed