Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Parking Development Game Tonight

Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:40 pm

I am officially putting a temporary ban on my own little protest against the red by going down and supporting the development side tonight. Free entry so Tan doesn't get a penny of my money. Anyway, it is free parking so was going to park in the stadium car park but just wondered if anyone knew how rammed the car park will be? If it is rammed for development games then I will just park in Grangetown and walk over. Any help would be appreciated! :ayatollah:

Re: Parking Development Game Tonight

Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:42 pm

the last development game i went to, it was pissing down with rain and i remeber cursing for not parking in the car park :lol:

so i imagine you would be fine. There wont be a crowd big enough to fill every space anyway, even if everyone drove.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:46 pm

Zabier wrote:I am officially putting a temporary ban on my own little protest against the red by going down and supporting the development side tonight. Free entry so Tan doesn't get a penny of my money. Anyway, it is free parking so was going to park in the stadium car park but just wondered if anyone knew how rammed the car park will be? If it is rammed for development games then I will just park in Grangetown and walk over. Any help would be appreciated! :ayatollah:

Yes parking is free :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:06 pm

Great news. Hoping to grab my mate at 5:30pm and head straight over. Parking in the stadium will save us time to get a Subway and place a bet on tonight's football! First game in almost over a year. Feel I need to loosen that bum hole a bit! :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:25 pm

Zabier wrote:Great news. Hoping to grab my mate at 5:30pm and head straight over. Parking in the stadium will save us time to get a Subway and place a bet on tonight's football! First game in almost over a year. Feel I need to loosen that bum hole a bit! :ayatollah:

Hope you enjoy mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:42 pm

You'll be fine in the stadium, there's always a ton of space.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:35 pm

Zabier wrote:Great news. Hoping to grab my mate at 5:30pm and head straight over. Parking in the stadium will save us time to get a Subway and place a bet on tonight's football! First game in almost over a year. Feel I need to loosen that bum hole a bit! :ayatollah:

Plastic

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:41 am

what was the final score?

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:47 am

paulh_85 wrote:what was the final score?

Lost 4-0

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:12 am

Disappointing result. We started all guns blazing but then we kept playing it wide to the wing backs to put crosses in but neither of them could cross for shit. Wharton also seemed to start flagging after looking impressive for the first 20 minutes.

Crewe were good though. You can see a few of those players being first teamers for them in the next season or so.