COULD OLE BRING HIM HERE

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: COULD OLE BRING HIM HERE

Postby Bluebird86 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:12 am

CardiffWOBer wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:What's so special about the bundesliga. Take the two top teams out who's really that good?

Here we go again, our European experts.
10 years ago I might have agreed but now the Bundesliga is a top league with more than 2 Teams which can hold its own with the Premier League.
I think he will be coming to Wolfsburg. To be honest, not good enough for Wolfsburg but would be great at city. Wolfsburg have qualified for the Europa League already and are pushing Leverkusen for the 4th Champions League spot.

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Umm I asked a question sorry for not giving a shit about the bundesliga
Bluebird86

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby LonCar » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:17 pm

He is alright for the championship, if we stay up i hope we find someone better.
LonCar

Postby Cornishblue » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:33 pm

No.
Cornishblue

Postby DandoCCFC » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:05 pm

Unsure.

Fans need to take into account how careful we wanna be with our money and consider realistic options after we blew 50 million in the summer.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby CardiffWOBer » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:39 am

Bluebird86 wrote:
CardiffWOBer wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:What's so special about the bundesliga. Take the two top teams out who's really that good?

Here we go again, our European experts.
10 years ago I might have agreed but now the Bundesliga is a top league with more than 2 Teams which can hold its own with the Premier League.
I think he will be coming to Wolfsburg. To be honest, not good enough for Wolfsburg but would be great at city. Wolfsburg have qualified for the Europa League already and are pushing Leverkusen for the 4th Champions League spot.

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Umm I asked a question sorry for not giving a shit about the bundesliga

All good mate but you know how many think that every league apart from the Prem is shit!

Wolfsburg offered him 4 Million a year Salary yesterday.
Also gave Ivica Olic another 2 year contract so he wont be going to Stoke.
CardiffWOBer

Previous

Return to General Chat