Bluebird86 wrote:
llandaffbluebird1 wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:
llandaffbluebird1 wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:Where's the myth that he scores goals come from.

25 in 57 for Hannover in Bundesliga

What about the rest of his career

29 in 62 for Molde under Ole

then 3 in 21 for a relegated Blackburn when on loan.

Looks like he can't play in the premier league

Yeah lets judge a 22 year old goal scoring record in a side that fought relegation all season.

We are going to be fighting relegation all season so what difference does that make?

An whats his age got to do with anything.

Of course age makes a difference. Oh yeah add in the fact it was his first full season in English football of consistent matches.

Age doesn't make a difference neither does his first full season of consistent matches in England.

Benteke pisses all over your argument by the way.

How's Benteke done this season mate? :ayatollah:
64JACK wrote:
ThomasC wrote: :lol: your my favourite poster :ayatollah:

Actually, your mine as well! The avator clinches it for me, as sometimes I do imagine I'm talking too a sensible lemon in sunglasses! :laughing6:
Aramore

Re: COULD OLE BRING HIM HERE

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Bluebird86 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:56 pm

Aramore wrote:
llandaffbluebird1 wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:
llandaffbluebird1 wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

Yeah lets judge a 22 year old goal scoring record in a side that fought relegation all season.

We are going to be fighting relegation all season so what difference does that make?

Of course age makes a difference. Oh yeah add in the fact it was his first full season in English football of consistent matches.

And the fact that the manager who signed him got sacked and replaced with Steve Kean...

So?
Bluebird86

Postby Bluebird86 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:59 pm

Aramore wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:
llandaffbluebird1 wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:
llandaffbluebird1 wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

Age doesn't make a difference neither does his first full season of consistent matches in England.

How's Benteke done this season mate? :ayatollah:

10 goals in 23 appearances about the same strike rate as the player your all creaming your pants over.
Bluebird86

Postby CraigCCFC » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:30 pm

Bluebird86 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:What's so special about the bundesliga. Take the two top teams out who's really that good?

You can say that about every league in europe.

Or do you believe the premier league is the centre of the football world?

You can't say that about every team in Europe.

You know that as well that's why you had to resort to being a f*cking cum dribbler.

Well done.
CraigCCFC

Postby CenterOf » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:45 pm

So we should not sign a proven goalscorer from bundesliga for free, that would be bad business, because he only scored a few for Blackburn, about 5 years ago. I have to say the levels are soon reaching the sky on here :notworthy:
CenterOf

Postby Bluebina » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:03 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Super Kev wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:I hope not, he's awful!

He scores goals. Good record in the Bundesliga, not to be sniffed at by a low prem club.

I've watched him play several times this season. He's lazy and anonymous most of the time and his technical ability is average at best.

Sounds like Jones
Bluebina

Postby llandaffbluebird1 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Bluebird86 wrote:
llandaffbluebird1 wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:
llandaffbluebird1 wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

:lol: Well done for using one player to "piss all over my argument"

Yes age does make a difference. Players tend to get better with age and experience, you know. This forum is full of whoppers who don't watch football outside of Cardiff. A striker who has a good conversion rate in one of the best leagues in the world (did I mention he'd be on a free as well?) isn't good enough for us because of his record for Blackburn 4 years ago when he was a young player and in his first full season in England. What on earth do you expect? Zlatan Ibrahimobvic ffs. You couldn't make it up.
llandaffbluebird1

Postby Super Kev » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Super Kev wrote:

He scores goals. Good record in the Bundesliga, not to be sniffed at by a low prem club.

I've watched him play several times this season. He's lazy and anonymous most of the time and his technical ability is average at best.

You also claim Malky was a good prem manager so forgive me for paying no attention to your scout report :)

Never in the relegation zone under Malky with all the tough home games out of the way. Apart from Liverpool and Chelsea, every remaining home game was against a team in 10th place or lower after Malky. If we stuck with Malky, I think we would have picked up enough results at home in the second half of our season to be comfortably above the relegation zone, probably on around 36 points by now I would think. We definitely wouldn't have lost at home to Hull 4-0 or home to Palace 3-0 under Malky, that's for sure! Note, I emphasise our HOME form as I admit we had a few poor results away under Malky, but it is our first season in the Premiership! Let's get behind Ole and hope he does NOT sign Diouf now anyway! Thanks for bringing Malky up though Craig, you can't resist can you! :lol:

We were 19th after the opening game of the season. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Waddle talking bollocks on 1/3/13.....

waddle wrote:we have moved on to a higher level , of course i will welcome the easy points as will most of the prem but with europe and pushing for that top 4 place you aren't as important as you think you are to us anymore ;)
Super Kev

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:01 pm

Super Kev wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Super Kev wrote:

You also claim Malky was a good prem manager so forgive me for paying no attention to your scout report :)

Never in the relegation zone under Malky with all the tough home games out of the way. Apart from Liverpool and Chelsea, every remaining home game was against a team in 10th place or lower after Malky. If we stuck with Malky, I think we would have picked up enough results at home in the second half of our season to be comfortably above the relegation zone, probably on around 36 points by now I would think. We definitely wouldn't have lost at home to Hull 4-0 or home to Palace 3-0 under Malky, that's for sure! Note, I emphasise our HOME form as I admit we had a few poor results away under Malky, but it is our first season in the Premiership! Let's get behind Ole and hope he does NOT sign Diouf now anyway! Thanks for bringing Malky up though Craig, you can't resist can you! :lol:

We were 19th after the opening game of the season. :thumbup: :thumbup:

No we weren't http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matc ... _STANDINGS
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby Super Kev » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:08 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:No we weren't http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matc ... _STANDINGS

I said after the West Ham game, so on the Saturday night. Yes we were.
http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matc ... _STANDINGS

waddle wrote:we have moved on to a higher level , of course i will welcome the easy points as will most of the prem but with europe and pushing for that top 4 place you aren't as important as you think you are to us anymore ;)
Super Kev

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:13 pm

Super Kev wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:No we weren't http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matc ... _STANDINGS

You said after the opening game of the season, so I uploaded the table when EVERY team played their opening game of the season, which is fair and accurate. Keep twisting it with your non accurate statements though. Once again, another thread gets turned into a Malky debate because of people like you and Craig. Well done. :thumbup:
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby Bluebird86 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:33 pm

llandaffbluebird1 wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:
llandaffbluebird1 wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:
llandaffbluebird1 wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

:lol: Well done for using one player to "piss all over my argument"

Yes age does make a difference. Players tend to get better with age and experience, you know. This forum is full of whoppers who don't watch football outside of Cardiff. A striker who has a good conversion rate in one of the best leagues in the world (did I mention he'd be on a free as well?) isn't good enough for us because of his record for Blackburn 4 years ago when he was a young player and in his first full season in England. What on earth do you expect? Zlatan Ibrahimobvic ffs. You couldn't make it up.

When did I say he wouldn't be good enough for us?

All I did was question why everybody thinks he's so good?

Your also a right f*cking dick head. Look at me I watch the bundesliga on bt sport.
Bluebird86

Postby Super Kev » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:39 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Super Kev wrote:

You said after the opening game of the season, so I uploaded the table when EVERY team played their opening game of the season, which is fair and accurate. Keep twisting it with your non accurate statements though. Once again, another thread gets turned into a Malky debate because of people like you and Craig. Well done. :thumbup:

But your original statement is therefore wrong, as you said we have NEVER been in the bottom 3 under Mackay, but the facts say otherwise. You commented on Malky before I did. :thumbup:

Super Kev

Postby ninianblue » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:45 pm

another robbie fowler i think. leave well alone
ninianblue

Postby Aramore » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:46 pm

ninianblue wrote:another robbie fowler i think. leave well alone

Not sure I understand the comparison?
64JACK wrote:
ThomasC wrote: :lol: your my favourite poster :ayatollah:

Actually, your mine as well! The avator clinches it for me, as sometimes I do imagine I'm talking too a sensible lemon in sunglasses! :laughing6:
Aramore

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:56 pm

Super Kev wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Super Kev wrote:

But your original statement is therefore wrong, as you said we have NEVER been in the bottom 3 under Mackay, but the facts say otherwise. You commented on Malky before I did. :thumbup:

But we were only in the bottom 3 because not everyone had played their opening game, so that doesn't count. If you're going to come up with such ridiculous debates, you are saying West Ham were in the relegation zone when zero games were played and we were 3rd when zero games were played. So by your logic, Malky took us into a Champions League place at the very start of the season. :lol:

Whenever I do a post on here, I get the same parasites turning any non Malky thread I comment on into a Malky argument, because I'm one of only few people on here who realise what a great job Malky did for us and how badly he was treated by Tan before getting sacked, so I will always stick up for him. I will also support Ole and based on the games I have seen him play on ESPN this season, I REALLY HOPE WE DON'T SIGN DIOUF! :lol:
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby Super Kev » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:07 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Super Kev wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Super Kev wrote:

But we were only in the bottom 3 because not everyone had played their opening game, so that doesn't count. If you're going to come up with such ridiculous debates, you are saying West Ham were in the relegation zone when zero games were played and we were 3rd when zero games were played. So by your logic, Malky took us into a Champions League place at the very start of the season. :lol:

Whenever I do a post on here, I get the same parasites turning any non Malky thread I comment on into a Malky argument, because I'm one of only few people on here who realise what a great job Malky did for us and how badly he was treated by Tan before getting sacked, so I will always stick up for him. I will also support Ole and based on the games I have seen him play on ESPN this season, I REALLY HOPE WE DON'T SIGN DIOUF! :lol:

No, because once we had played OUR opening game, we were in the bottom three. You said we'd never been there under him. With the budget and money spent in the Championship, he got us up and so he should have! I thank him for what he did but he blew a large amount of money on signings he never used at the start of the season. I WOULD LIKE US TO SIGN DIOUF. :lol:

Super Kev

Postby PartyWithOle » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:08 pm

PL is best brand no doubt, not sure what's the best league though. You could argue PL due to how many teams can win the league/how the top 4 changes etc or you can look it with La Liga on how Madrid and Barca have dominated for years
PartyWithOle

Postby llandaffbluebird1 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:15 pm

Bluebird86 wrote:
Your also a right f*cking dick head. Look at me I watch the bundesliga on bt sport.

You said he can't even play in the Premier League, close enough.

Also, I've been watching Bundesliga longer than BT Sport has been around, nice try though.
llandaffbluebird1

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:17 pm

Super Kev wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Super Kev wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Super Kev wrote:

No, because once we had played OUR opening game, we were in the bottom three. You said we'd never been there under him. With the budget and money spent in the Championship, he got us up and so he should have! I thank him for what he did but he blew a large amount of money on signings he never used at the start of the season. I WOULD LIKE US TO SIGN DIOUF. :lol:

BEFORE we played our opening game, we were in 3rd position which is a CHAMPIONS LEAGUE place! A great accomplishment by Malky getting us into that position before we even played a game!

I'm sorry but if you're going to twist things to slag Malky off, I will also twist things using your same nonsensical logic to make Malky look great! :lol:

Diouf is not the answer and it worries me how Ole continually goes back to his previous team mates who aren't up to it (except Daehli) when he's shown he CAN spot good players such as Juan Cala when he can be bothered to look around elsewhere.

I'm off to bed before you try ruining this thread with your anti Malky tripe even further.
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby Super Kev » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:25 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:BEFORE we played our opening game, we were in 3rd position which is a CHAMPIONS LEAGUE place! A great accomplishment by Malky getting us into that position before we even played a game!

I'm sorry but if you're going to twist things to slag Malky off, I will also twist things using your same nonsensical logic to make Malky look great! :lol:

Diouf is not the answer and it worries me how Ole continually goes back to his previous team mates who aren't up to it (except Daehli) when he's shown he CAN spot good players such as Juan Cala when he can be bothered to look around elsewhere.

I'm off to bed before you try ruining this thread with your anti Malky tripe even further.

Why are you talking about before we'd kicked a ball in the Prem? He hadn't managed us in it then. He did however manage us on Saturday, 17th August 2013 against West Ham, and we lost 2-0, therefore putting us in the relegation places this season under his management. Not sure why you find that so hard to understand.

I'm not anti-Malky, I'm just stating the flipping obvious.

Super Kev

Postby Bluebird86 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:36 pm

llandaffbluebird1 wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:

Also, I've been watching Bundesliga longer than BT Sport has been around, nice try though.

No I said he didn't do well the last time he was in the premier league.

Ooohhhh look at meeeeee I watch the bundesliga I'm a football experttttttttt
Bluebird86

Postby llandaffbluebird1 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:47 pm

Bluebird86 wrote:
llandaffbluebird1 wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:

No I said he didn't do well the last time he was in the premier league.

Ooohhhh look at meeeeee I watch the bundesliga I'm a football experttttttttt

Bluebird86

:lol:

I don't think I'm a football expert at all. I just know that there is more to football outside of Cardiff and that is how I can judge Diouf and others instead of relying on stats to determine my view :thumbup:
llandaffbluebird1

Postby Bluebird86 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:59 pm

I said it looks like he can't play in the premier league not he couldn't.
Bluebird86

Postby llandaffbluebird1 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:02 pm

Bluebird86 wrote:I said it looks like he can't play in the premier league not he couldn't.

Which is it then? Why do you keep changing your mind on what you've said? Either way, you don't think he is good enough for us no matter how much you try and back pedal.
llandaffbluebird1

Postby Bluebird86 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:07 pm

Those two sentences mean the same thing I'm sorry if there not exactally the same words.

What am I back pedalling from?
Bluebird86

Postby llandaffbluebird1 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:13 pm

Bluebird86 wrote:Those two sentences mean the same thing I'm sorry if there not exactally the same words.

No, they are different things. First you said he can't play in the Premier league (indicating he isn't good enough) then you tried covering that up by saying he didn't do well last time he played in the Prem.

This is silly anyway, we'll just have to agree to disagree.
llandaffbluebird1

Postby Bluebird86 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:19 pm

llandaffbluebird1 wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:Those two sentences mean the same thing I'm sorry if there not exactally the same words.

No, they are different things. First you said he can't play in the Premier league (indicating he isn't good enough) then you tried covering that up by saying he didn't do well last time he played in the Prem.

This is silly anyway, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

No I said it looks like he can't play in the premier league.

An that he didn't do well the last time he was in the premier league.

You could even stick them both together.

It looks like diouf can't play in the premier league, he didn't do well the last time he played there.

They are the same thing.
Bluebird86

Postby CardiffWOBer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:57 am

Bluebird86 wrote:What's so special about the bundesliga. Take the two top teams out who's really that good?

Here we go again, our European experts.
10 years ago I might have agreed but now the Bundesliga is a top league with more than 2 Teams which can hold its own with the Premier League.
I think he will be coming to Wolfsburg. To be honest, not good enough for Wolfsburg but would be great at city. Wolfsburg have qualified for the Europa League already and are pushing Leverkusen for the 4th Champions League spot.

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:
CardiffWOBer

Postby TripleD » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:50 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Super Kev wrote:

We would of been in the bottom 3 by the end of January ffs.
"You weren't important to us at the beginning of the season however things have changed a tad , winning the Europa cup has had a shit effect on our season but it'll be worth it"

waddle 06/02/14
TripleD

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat