Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Couple of easy chants

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:15 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:No it would just make us look like a bunch of 12 year old wrestling fans.
1. Grow up
2. Have a wash
3. Get laid

1. I'm mid thirties
2. I have good personal hygiene
3. I have quite the healthy sex life

don't see what any of that has got to do with what could be quite a loud effective chant though

Your mid thirties and you want to start WWE chants off down the football :lol: :lol:
That's worse then not caring about wearing red. You've obviously got some kind of mental disability.

Actually I'm very well educated and holding down a very respectable job. So what's your suggestion then because I've not seen one yet. And somebody else on this thread seems to have commented that a similar chant actually went down quite well at another club.

Your not that well educated or you'd know having a mental disability does not make you stupid. Clearly the other posed who agreed about the chant has the same mental disability.
It didn't go down well it just wouldn't.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:58 am

Natman Blue wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Cringeeeeeee

And here's another person with a complete inability to contribute constructively to any conversation.

You seem to dislike the fact that people disagree with you...

I've contributed constructively... Your idea is f*cking shit... Thankfully, I'm not the only one who thinks that. :wave:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:16 am

One or two good attempts at creating new chants and this thread is occupied by people mocking the one bad suggestion!! No wonder we never have any new songs!!

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:59 am

Mikey27 wrote:One or two good attempts at creating new chants and this thread is occupied by people mocking the one bad suggestion!! No wonder we never have any new songs!!

:thumbright:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:00 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Cringeeeeeee

And here's another person with a complete inability to contribute constructively to any conversation.

You seem to dislike the fact that people disagree with you...

I've contributed constructively... Your idea is f*cking shit... Thankfully, I'm not the only one who thinks that. :wave:

I welcome disagreement and debate. I think though you need to move out of playground politics and understand what that is!

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:01 am

I'd say the one who needs to move out of the playground is the one suggesting WWE chants. :laughing6:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:03 am

Bluebird86 wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:No it would just make us look like a bunch of 12 year old wrestling fans.
1. Grow up
2. Have a wash
3. Get laid

1. I'm mid thirties

don't see what any of that has got to do with what could be quite a loud effective chant though

Your mid thirties and you want to start WWE chants off down the football :lol: :lol:
That's worse then not caring about wearing red. You've obviously got some kind of mental disability.

Actually I'm very well educated and holding down a very respectable job. So what's your suggestion then because I've not seen one yet. And somebody else on this thread seems to have commented that a similar chant actually went down quite well at another club.

Your not that well educated or you'd know having a mental disability does not make you stupid. Clearly the other posed who agreed about the chant has the same mental disability.
It didn't go down well it just wouldn't.

Haven't said that though have I. You seem to indicate some level of immaturity because someone enjoys wrestling. I'm merely pointing out the fact that I'm actually well educated and quite successful, which would counter that argument. Grown men are entitle to enjoy wrestling as much as Game of Thrones, The Following or any other tv show. Its simply entertainment and light relief and doesn't represent any of the things you've suggested.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:07 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:I'd say the one who needs to move out of the playground is the one suggesting WWE chants. :laughing6:

Do you know what! I was going to type a well reason response to that statement. But thought 'can't be bothered'. There's no point in trying to talk reasonably with a troll and a person for who the common consensus on here is that they contribute nothing to this forum but derail thread after thread not with a constructive viewpoint but pedantic arsiness.

Oh chuckles!!!! :roll:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:07 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
1. Grow up
2. Have a wash
3. Get laid

1. I'm mid thirties

Natman Red_Magic_

f*cking hell you sound like roathies second account :lol:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:51 pm

Cardiff Blues wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
Bluebird86 wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
1. Grow up
2. Have a wash
3. Get laid

1. I'm mid thirties

Natman Red_Magic_

f*cking hell you sound like roathies second account :lol:

Why are you changing my posts?

Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:31 pm

To 'Mrs Robinson';
'So here's to you Peter Whittingham'
Cardiff loves you more than you will know...
Oh oh oh oh !'

Well at least it fits !

Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:36 pm

robbie j wrote:To 'Mrs Robinson';
Oh oh oh oh !'

Well at least it fits !

Always liked this one! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:59 pm

robbie j wrote:To 'Mrs Robinson';
Oh oh oh oh !'

Well at least it fits !

:thumbright:

Thu May 08, 2014 7:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv3yZ9IKuK0

Since I was young
I followed on
C C F C
The team for me
Der Der Der Der Der Der