Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:20 pm

Meh

Re: Leighton James Suffers A Suspected Stroke

Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:08 am

mr'mogreenz wrote:Rip

Rip yourself a new one!

Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:09 am

All the best Leighton. Hope you make a full recovery.

If you see this thread, please make allowances for some libellous comments. We aren't all mud slinging morons.

By the way, I disagree with almost every point you make, but we need opponents or sport would be pointless play.

I hope the idiots who put unkind comments can back up their gossip mongering with hard facts. I will not be party to hatred of someone because of his post code or opinions. If anyone would like to repeat their accusations, be brave enough to do it in public.

All the best to a great Welsh player and his family!

Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:17 am

SANDFIELDS BLUE wrote:As monk just stated bout us couldn't care less

Wake up mate!

There's a massive difference between a life and death situation and a comment about not caring re. our survival.

If it was a choice between a member of my family and my season ticket, it would be family every time!

I hope you don't live to regret your despicable comment. My Dad suffered a stroke and eventually died. He didn't support Cardiff. What do you say about that then you div!

Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:37 am

Woodville Willie wrote:

Wake up mate!

There's a massive difference between a life and death situation and a comment about not caring re. our survival.

If it was a choice between a member of my family and my season ticket, it would be family every time!

I hope you don't live to regret your despicable comment. My Dad suffered a stroke and eventually died. He didn't support Cardiff. What do you say about that then you div!

Its not about a member of his family though u oddball.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:58 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:

Wake up mate!

This thread is about Leighton James suffering a stroke. The poster trivialised it by linking it to a comment made by Monk about Cardiff's future and how he didn't care (which for an opposing manager is understandable). He is saying that as Monk doesn't care about Cardiff, he doesn't care about L James' situation. That is offensive to me and I said so.

If one of your parents had suffered a stroke, you'd understand but I'm guessing you are blissfully unaware.

I'm an oddball?

If that's the case, you are an uncaring, immature little boy.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:06 am

Woodville Willie wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:

Wake up mate!

This thread is about Leighton James suffering a stroke. The poster trivialised it by linking it to a comment made by Monk about Cardiff's future and how he didn't care (which for an opposing manager is understandable). He is saying that as Monk doesn't care about Cardiff, he doesn't care about L James' situation. That is offensive to me and I said so.

If one of your parents had suffered a stroke, you'd understand but I'm guessing you are blissfully unaware.

I'm an oddball?

My sister is currently in Rookwood hospital after suffering 2 strokes at the age of 36 and now has locked in syndrome. We found out 2 months ago that she also now has breast cancer and they cant operate as it will kill her, the best hope she has is blockers.

I know all about strokes im afraid, and he wasnt offensive in the slightest. It doesnt make any difference to me if people i dont know care or not if my sister dies, as I dont know them. All that matters is the support network my sister has and she knows we all want the best. What I will add is sometimes I wish my sister dead to end the absolute hell she is going through.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:13 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:

Wake up mate!

I'm an oddball?

My sister is currently in Rookwood hospital after suffering 2 strokes at the age of 36 and now has locked in syndrome. We found out 2 months ago that she also now has breast cancer and they cant operate as it will kill her, the best hope she has is blockers.

I know all about strokes im afraid, and he wasnt offensive in the slightest. It doesnt make any difference to me if people i dont know care or not if my sister dies, as I dont know them. All that matters is the support network my sister has and she knows we all want the best. What I will add is sometimes I wish my sister dead to end the absolute hell she is going through.

Craig, I certainly dont always agree with you, I must say that that you explained your situation very sympathically and speaking as a Father that lost a Daughter to a chronic illness totally agree with you.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:17 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:

Wake up mate!

I'm an oddball?

What you describe is horrendous and my heart goes out to you and your sister. My previous post I retract with our reservation as it was wrong. I am sorry. I didn't know about your situation and although I can identify with it, can't possibly ease your anguish your family is dealing with now.

Please accept my apology.

Bless you all..