Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Ex Swansea player very ill

Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:52 pm

ELY BOY wrote:It's the internet not the real world,.so he's not actually ill is he? Brilliant

What a bell end

I ment the love inn with fans on the internet in general and down the ccs nore did I wish anything on this guy as for the name calling baldy (just like me) :laughing6:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:53 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Hope he pulls through, if the last two years of boycott have taught me anything it's that football means f**k all.

Never a truer word spoken

Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:54 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:It's the internet not the real world,.so he's not actually ill is he? Brilliant

What a bell end

I ment the love inn with fans on the internet in general and down the ccs nore did I wish anything on this guy as for the name calling baldy (just like me) :laughing6:

Ha ha fair enough, I retract the bell end (bit weird) ha ha

Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:56 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:Hope he pulls through, if the last two years of boycott have taught me anything it's that football means f**k all.

Never a truer word spoken

True mate isn't it. I'm enjoying life much more realising that fact

Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:57 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I hope he pulls through but I don't understand why this is a topic on here.

What if a Boro player or ex West Ham player had been taken ill? Would that be newsworthy for a Cardiff City forum?

That's my point to you wouldn't see threads about past city players on the scum board yes let's hope he's ok but he's still a jack tw*t ( tongue in cheek) its just some people feel the need to make a thread on anything about other clubs. The guy who lost all respect for stoke fans for not clapping blue chants last sat has to have been the best post I've seen on here for along time even better than brownies asians only section in the CCS thread.
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:58 pm

Hope he pulls through.
What a horrible thing to say Bluebird1977. The banter should stay with the football this is more important than football.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:02 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Cry me a river for f**k sake.

you are a very sad arsehole....simple as that...if you got f**k all useful to say then say f**k all

Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:04 pm

BluebirdFoz wrote:Hope he pulls through.
What a horrible thing to say Bluebird1977. The banter should stay with the football this is more important than football.

Who hasn't called a swansea player a jack tw*t before. I'd didnt wish anything on the guy its called tongue in cheek pal and this who love for other clubs,fans, is one reason the passion has gone from our club. There's no fire in fans bellys anymore on match days for most I know.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:06 pm

krabb wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:Cry me a river for f**k sake.

you are a very sad arsehole....simple as that...if you got f**k all useful to say then say f**k all

Do me a favour krabb say f**k all if you got nothing useful to say.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:16 pm

Ian you must be on a cracking forum bonus this month and a front seat on the forum bus to sunderland :D

Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:20 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:Ian you must be on a cracking forum bonus this month and a front seat on the forum bus to sunderland :D

Andy, Annis did offer me 500quid a month but it wouldn't keep my missis online amazon habbit ticking over :laughing6:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:32 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:Ian you must be on a cracking forum bonus this month and a front seat on the forum bus to sunderland :D

Andy, Annis did offer me 500quid a month but it wouldn't keep my missis online amazon habbit ticking over :laughing6:

Or her other habits

Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:42 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Hes still a scum c**t, stop arse licking jacks and other fans on this board and in the ccs we need to. What next a swansea player stubbed his poxy toe do me a favour these love inn fans.................. f**k OFF no wonder our clubs lost its soul. Ive known of city players passing over the years who have not even got a mention on here or on the other board. My clubs fans make me CRINGE so hard ive shit myself....again.

my god bluebird1977 .... you really are a sad sad man

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:20 pm

Ian you are taking a mauling on here mate. Now love the Jacks be a good Boy as Aherne would say :lol:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:24 am

Very sad to hear news like this lets hope he can get through this and make a speedy recovery.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:20 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Ian you are taking a mauling on here mate. Now love the Jacks be a good Boy as Aherne would say :lol:

You know fine well I dont give a f**k what half of these love inn fans think. :bluescarf:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:24 am

People come before a sport. Always.

The difference in the two sets of fans is crazy in terms of mentality. Have you ever seen a Swansea fan make fun of Mikey Dye's death? Ive never seen or heard a peep.

Yet how many have made jibes about terry coles and Alan Davies. There are even chants about them.

Sickening. Get well soon Ferrie.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:54 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Ian you are taking a mauling on here mate. Now love the Jacks be a good Boy as Aherne would say :lol:

You know fine well I dont give a f**k what half of these love inn fans think. :bluescarf:

By the continued posting you clearly do care.
Just a bit of attention seeking me thinks.
It's got nothing to do with "love in" as you say, it's about respect mate.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:34 am

Must say this lad has had some bad luck.
Done his knee in then done it again a when he got back.
Then after the all clear done his other knee and now this.
He was a great player and one many thought would go all the way.
Get well soon.
Ps bluebird u are a cock, there is no one who dislikes you more then me yet if it it was a fan or player linked with u I would wish him my best.
Its little sick pointless fools like u who still do the horse thing, yet we jacks for all the sixk things said about us agreed to play a fund raising game to raise money for one off yours who died.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:44 am

swansealad69 wrote:Must say this lad has had some bad luck.
Done his knee in then done it again a when he got back.
Then after the all clear done his other knee and now this.
He was a great player and one many thought would go all the way.
Get well soon.
Ps bluebird u are a cock, there is no one who dislikes you more then me yet if it it was a fan or player linked with u I would wish him my best.
Its little sick pointless fools like u who still do the horse thing, yet we jacks for all the sixk things said about us agreed to play a fund raising game to raise money for one off yours who died.

:roll:

Watch that halo doesnt come down and f*cking choke you Mr.Morality

f**k off with this Swansea are holier than thou nonsense, on twitter a few months back there was shit a lot worse than what Ian has posted going back and forth from both sides with regards Mikey Dye and Jack Clarke so please stop making out you are all innocent when it comes to respecting the dead.

:roll:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:02 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I hope he pulls through but I don't understand why this is a topic on here.

What if a Boro player or ex West Ham player had been taken ill? Would that be newsworthy for a Cardiff City forum?

Agreed.

For his familys sake you hope anyone with a serious illness pulls through as a fellow human being but, although he hasnt been very diplomatic about it, I can understand where 77 is coming from.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:07 am

Do you sing songs about Boro or West Ham at your matches then?

Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:16 am

Fair play to 99% who's posted on this thread.You're a credit to your club and as football fans.There's always 1 attention seeker though who'll go against the grain and want to be noticed.

Top thread lads :thumbup:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:05 am

I am sure any reasonably minded and compassionate CCFC fan hope that he pulls through - he is someone's son/brother, remember that :bluescarf: :old:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:46 am

Bluebird 77 confirms himself yet again as the Forum No.1 Dimwit...Congratulations...

Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:15 am

Best wishes to Ferrie and and his family :(

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:56 pm

Some of our fans are despicable!! 1977:what the f@ck you ranting on about?another human being is close to death,and possibly has a relative who may look at this board?your response of"well it's not my daughter" says everything about you as a man! I hope illness does not creep up on you one day,as your own family may read on this board,some vile comments in reference to your vile rant! what goes around comes around fella!! I hope the guy in question recovers soon,rivalry I understand,but as one poster has said hatred? Baffles me it really does! You are one hell of a plum!!

Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:23 pm

All the best from me to the lad.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:30 pm

I have nothing against Bodde. By all accounts he was a very good footballer who has been dealt some bad blows.
I sincerely hope he pulls through. As for jacks like roathy and 69 coming on here point scoring and trying to claim that swansea is the bastion of all decency, you are a joke. Fair play to bysedd at least he comes on here without the bitter goggles that you pair always wear and can see that the majority of Cardiff fans in this thread have wished Bodde nothing but good will.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:38 pm

And people wonder why I don't post on here anymore this is a new low