Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Ex Swansea player very ill

Postby BluebirdsTilIDie » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:35 pm

He's had a terrible 5 plus years
BluebirdsTilIDie

Postby AJ1927 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:58 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Hes still a scum c**t, stop arse licking jacks and other fans on this board and in the ccs we need to. What next a swansea player stubbed his poxy toe do me a favour these love inn fans.................. f**k OFF no wonder our clubs lost its soul. Ive known of city players passing over the years who have not even got a mention on here or on the other board. My clubs fans make me CRINGE so hard ive shit myself....again.

Very sad day when a fan of any club can say that about a Poorly man in a coma.
It's Cardiff Jim,but not as you know it,not as you know it,not as you know it,
It's Cardiff Jim,but not as you know it,not as you know it Jim.
It's worse than that ITS RED JIM, Red Jim,Red Jim,
It's worse than that ITS RED JIM, Red Jim Red.
AJ1927

Postby Fusilier52 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:08 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Hes still a scum c**t, stop arse licking jacks and other fans on this board and in the ccs we need to. What next a swansea player stubbed his poxy toe do me a favour these love inn fans.................. f**k OFF no wonder our clubs lost its soul. Ive known of city players passing over the years who have not even got a mention on here or on the other board. My clubs fans make me CRINGE so hard ive shit myself....again.

That I'm afraid says far more about you than him .
Fusilier52

Postby llandaffbluebird1 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:09 pm

Cretin
llandaffbluebird1

Postby Bluebird1977 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:09 pm

Cry me a river for f**k sake.
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Postby Kingyccfc » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:11 pm

Its good to have rivalry between both clubs, but to make comments like that is f*cking bang out of order. You are the only c**t around here
Kingyccfc

Postby welshman90 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:14 pm

Rivalry and banter is all good but he's still a human, what's wrong with you
welshman90

Postby Mario » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:17 pm

I got called scum last night for referencing the nazis.

Bluebird1977 you are tw*t.
by swansealad69 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:34 pm :

"And for the record I have commitments in Thailand hence the reason I come so much and no never have or will entertain a ladyboy but should I do so then so be it."
Mario

Postby bethanmattsgrampy » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:18 pm

veryoldbluebird wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27117116

Hope he pulls through.

Rivalry aside no one wants a young man fighting for life. I hope and wish him the very best and prey he comes through this.
bethanmattsgrampy

Postby Bluebird1977 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:23 pm

Mario wrote:I got called scum last night for referencing the nazis.

:laughing6: cheers hitler.
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Postby griff105 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:24 pm

Cracking player before he got injured.
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

Postby Mario » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:26 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:

Tah.
by swansealad69 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:34 pm :

"And for the record I have commitments in Thailand hence the reason I come so much and no never have or will entertain a ladyboy but should I do so then so be it."
Mario

Postby HandyLegs » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:33 pm

What a complete dickhead. Some things are bigger than petty rivalry - hang your head in shame
Last edited by HandyLegs on Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HandyLegs

Postby Bluebird1977 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:34 pm

Mario wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:

Tah.

I suluted you while saying that mind :laughing6:
Bluebird1977

Postby AJ1927 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:34 pm

Ian Imagine he was your Son.... How would you like to hear said words about your sick kid?
AJ1927

Postby cardiffred » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:51 pm

Feel bad for the guy, obviously had potential and would have been good to see how he developed, awful that someone can have their career taken away due to illness/injury. Hope he makes it through this illness because he's had a tough time of it in his footballing career. Don't care if he was once a jack, never did anything offensive or never seemed to have anything against Cardiff.

Hope he pulls through :ayatollah:
cardiffred

Postby iaveadream22 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:56 pm

AJ1927 wrote:

Very sad day when a fan of any club can say that about a Poorly man in a coma.

Shame we have fans that can stoop so Low .........................
iaveadream22

Postby pensionerbluebird » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:05 pm

sadly bluebird 1977 represents all that is bad amongst sections of our fan base and he then wonders why people dislike him,Im all for banter between fans but could never understand the need to hate another human being just because the happen to be born in different town or city and support their local team.Sadly part of the reason for thedecline in past years of city support was because of the violence and trouble some folk on here seem to glorify believing that they are better supporters because they are so called hardmen who go around fighting opposing fans.There was far better atmosphere in late 50 early 60 with crowd of 40 thousand all mixed together sharing banter without hatred.I for one have no wish to return to the days where houligans ruled the terraceing
pensionerbluebird

Postby Bluebird1977 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:21 pm

AJ1927 wrote:Ian Imagine he was your Son.... How would you like to hear said words about your sick kid?

He's not my son though I'd would know him, f**k me if we made a thread on every player that was sick and passed in times gone by this forum wouldn't have room for other threads. The point is we have turned in to a arse licking bunch of happy clappers who think its great when another club claps us after singing blue chants and I couldn't give a flying fucks what others think. I'm just saying what most think and want to say on here as there afraid of the keyboard warriors replys as where it just goes over my head. Its the internet not the real world.
Bluebird1977

Postby mr'mogreenz » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:27 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
AJ1927 wrote:Ian Imagine he was your Son.... How would you like to hear said words about your sick kid?

He's not my son though I'd would know him, f**k me if we made a thread on every player that was sick and passed in times gone by this forum wouldn't have room for other threads. The point is we have turned in to a arse licking bunch of happy clappers who think its great when another club claps us after singing blue chants and I couldn't give a flying fucks what others think. I'm just saying what most think and want to say on here as there afraid of the keyboard warriors replys as where it just goes over my head. Its the internet not the real world.

Youre gunna love this one Then Lol viewtopic.php?f=2&t=140234
mr'mogreenz

Postby Bluebird1977 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:28 pm

pensionerbluebird wrote:sadly bluebird 1977 represents all that is bad amongst sections of our fan base and he then wonders why people dislike him,Im all for banter between fans but could never understand the need to hate another human being

I don't represent anyone else what waffle you going on about and where does it say I hate anyone in this thread. Stop talking bollocks I'm going on about the love inn fans these days on every issue to do with another club that are our main rivals. We be having tea and scones with jacks before games before long with a nice cuppa and sticky buns. I seen one post on here the other day with some guy who said he hated stoke fans now because they never clapped us after any blue chants or showed repect :lol: why the hell should they, we done f**k all for two years and now want every away team to clap us its cringeworty at best.
Bluebird1977

Postby ELY BOY » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:33 pm

Hope he pulls through, if the last two years of boycott have taught me anything it's that football means f**k all.
ELY BOY

Postby AJ1927 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:34 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:

See remorse is your strong point.
Very disappointed in you Ian.
I thought you a better and bigger person than that.

It's a game of football.
Not a game of life and death.
Thought we had learnt a lot on the back of Mikey Dye God rest his soul.
Thought we had started to respect certain things and values.

It doesn't matter if he is Asian Black or a Swansea Jack.

Poor Lad died of cancer recently and got a thread posted on here because he was a footballer.
Despite the fact hundreds die of the sickness,not all get threads.
But this KID was a footballer.
And as football fans we respect those who play the game.

Did you have your ten pence worth of hatred on that thread aswell?

Genuinely appalled by your behaviour tonight.
AJ1927

Postby Bluebird1977 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:37 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Hope he pulls through, if the last two years of boycott have taught me anything it's that football means f**k all.

Agreed Simon but why do our own fans need to have this love inn for other clubs so much. We be hugging up to away fans before long. Your not alone there the football buzz is going for many down the city but there's plenty of happy clappers and love inn fans to replace them.
Bluebird1977

Postby ELY BOY » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:37 pm

It's the internet not the real world,.so he's not actually ill is he? Brilliant

What a bell end
ELY BOY

Postby ELY BOY » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:39 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:Hope he pulls through, if the last two years of boycott have taught me anything it's that football means f**k all.

Agreed Simon but why do our own fans need to have this love inn for other clubs so much. We be hugging up to away fans before long. Your not alone there the football buzz is going for many down the city but there's plenty of happy clappers and love inn fans to replace them.

It's called being human and realising that football rivalry means f**k all at the end of the day. A man May die, doesn't matter who he used to kick a ball around for
ELY BOY

Postby Bluebird1977 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:41 pm

AJ1927 wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:

See remorse is your strong point.
Very disappointed in you Ian.
I thought you a better and bigger person than that.

It's a game of football.
Not a game of life and death.
Thought we had learnt a lot on the back of Mikey Dye God rest his soul.
Thought we had started to respect certain things and values.

It doesn't matter if he is Asian Black or a Swansea Jack.

Poor Lad died of cancer recently and got a thread posted on here because he was a footballer.
Despite the fact hundreds die of the sickness,not all get threads.
But this KID was a footballer.
And as football fans we respect those who play the game.

Did you have your ten pence worth of hatred on that thread aswell?

Genuinely appalled by your behaviour tonight.

Stop talking riddles and adding things that have nothing to do with the love inn fans I'm gooing on about, as for my behaviour its words on a screen get a grip part timer :thumbup:
Bluebird1977

Postby Bluebird since 1948 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:44 pm

I hope he pulls through but I don't understand why this is a topic on here.

What if a Boro player or ex West Ham player had been taken ill? Would that be newsworthy for a Cardiff City forum?
Bluebird since 1948

Postby ELY BOY » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:46 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I hope he pulls through but I don't understand why this is a topic on here.

What if a Boro player or ex West Ham player had been taken ill? Would that be newsworthy for a Cardiff City forum?

Yeah don't see why not, plenty of rip posts on here over the years, not all Cardiff mate
ELY BOY

Next

Return to General Chat