Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Ex Swansea player very ill

Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:58 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:I have nothing against Bodde. By all accounts he was a very good footballer who has been dealt some bad blows.
I sincerely hope he pulls through. As for jacks like roathy and 69 coming on here point scoring and trying to claim that swansea is the bastion of all decency, you are a joke. Fair play to bysedd at least he comes on here without the bitter goggles that you pair always wear and can see that the majority of Cardiff fans in this thread have wished Bodde nothing but good will.

Ive never seen or heard a swansea fan slag off any dead or very ill cardiff related person. Ever.

That isnt bitter thats factual. And if anyone did they would never post on Swanseas forum again.

There are regulars on here that regularly do it so dont give me that rubbish, to wish ferrie well and then defend the actions is a bit of a meaningless post.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:12 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:I have nothing against Bodde. By all accounts he was a very good footballer who has been dealt some bad blows.
I sincerely hope he pulls through. As for jacks like roathy and 69 coming on here point scoring and trying to claim that swansea is the bastion of all decency, you are a joke. Fair play to bysedd at least he comes on here without the bitter goggles that you pair always wear and can see that the majority of Cardiff fans in this thread have wished Bodde nothing but good will.

Ive never seen or heard a swansea fan slag off any dead or very ill cardiff related person. Ever.

That isnt bitter thats factual. And if anyone did they would never post on Swanseas forum again.

There are regulars on here that regularly do it so dont give me that rubbish, to wish ferrie well and then defend the actions is a bit of a meaningless post.

I haven't defended anyone's actions you weird tw*t. One person on here said something silly and you've made it into a Cardiff vs Swansea thing.

To say that nobody with an SA postcode would say something of similar ilk to what 77 said just proves my point that you are a weird trolling saddo!

Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:13 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:

Well there we go Roath Magic has vouched for every single Swansea fan that they have NEVER insulted any Cardiff fan or another person.

As for Bodde hope he fights through it

Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:15 pm

You decided it was more apt to have a go at your hero than to condemn the vile comments continually made regardingnour players and fans deaths and illnesses.

You may got the odd idiot doing the same from Swansea but you most certainly wouldnt get widespread sick comments amd fams making up chants.

If you think its six of one half a dozen of another then you are a bigger fool than you let on. Now clear off this thread, if you want to speak to me then there is a pm function - dont use a thread like this to go stalking there is a good boy.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:18 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
Well there we go Roath Magic has vouched for every single Swansea fan that they have NEVER insulted any Cardiff fan or another person.

And here is another.

You are continuing the ryan trait of reading what you want and thus making incorrect decisions :laughing6:

I thought you would have learned your lesson of papa ryan by now.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:18 pm

Happens to people every single day. I don't see the need for it to be on here but alas, it is.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:29 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:You decided it was more apt to have a go at your hero than to condemn the vile comments continually made regardingnour players and fans deaths and illnesses.

You may got the odd idiot doing the same from Swansea but you most certainly wouldnt get widespread sick comments amd fams making up chants.

If you think its six of one half a dozen of another then you are a bigger fool than you let on. Now clear off this thread, if you want to speak to me then there is a pm function - dont use a thread like this to go stalking there is a good boy.

John Hartson received wide spread support from Cardiff fans when he was in his darkest hour and surprise surprise you never mentioned it!

I don't share 77s views, but for to come on here spouting your usual pathetic bollocks is just as insulting.

I'm not gonna continue dialogue with you now as I hate your f*cking guts and I don't want to waste my energy on someone like you, and i don't believe a f*cking word of the make believe image you have created yourself behind your keyboard in your mother's bedroom you weird tw*t

Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:42 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:You decided it was more apt to have a go at your hero than to condemn the vile comments continually made regardingnour players and fans deaths and illnesses.

John Hartson received wide spread support from Cardiff fans when he was in his darkest hour and surprise surprise you never mentioned it!

I don't share 77s views, but for to come on here spouting your usual pathetic bollocks is just as insulting.

I'm not gonna continue dialogue with you now as I hate your f*cking guts and I don't want to waste my energy on someone like you, and i don't believe a f*cking word of the make believe image you have created yourself behind your keyboard in your mother's bedroom you weird tw*t

He did indeed. Although i dont tend to praise people for acting like human beings.

You have chants designed for these sorts of incidents "gas a jack sssssssss" was (i dont know if still is" was sung in their thousands.

I dont care what you believe, it is clear for a while that you have a deep rooted obsession with me and think it oretty vile that you have used a sick mans thread in order to give a pretext to vent your creepy obsession.

You are a joke sir, now clear off.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Ive never seen or heard a swansea fan slag off any dead or very ill cardiff related person. Ever.

I've seen Jacks do it in the past. Sadly, every club has it's idiots.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:07 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

And here is another.

You are continuing the ryan trait of reading what you want and thus making incorrect decisions :laughing6:

Why have you hijacked this thread , most people have condemned bluebird 77's post. You don't have to comment on every topic concerning anything to do with Swansea.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:19 pm

To be fair the vast majority of fans of both clubs are top class decent people always get the odd nobhead like the one in this thread or the odd sick one like murph but thats life I suppose. Love banter between fans but theres a line. Thankfully most know where that line is.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:22 pm

it was leighton james last night on his last legs.its like a dying swan message board on here

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:34 pm

i think ive toughened up after the john hartson cancer scare. i was one of many who wished him well. and a speedy recovery, but he still likes to kick us in the balls at every chance he gets, so, f**k him and all jack related, been caught once never again

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:38 pm

ninianblue wrote:i think ive toughened up after the john hartson cancer scare. i was one of many who wished him well. and a speedy recovery, but he still likes to kick us in the balls at every chance he gets, so, f**k him and all jack related, been caught once never again

You do appreciate the difference between life and death, family, health and a game of football don't you? :?

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:51 pm

jackf wrote:
ninianblue wrote:i think ive toughened up after the john hartson cancer scare. i was one of many who wished him well. and a speedy recovery, but he still likes to kick us in the balls at every chance he gets, so, f**k him and all jack related, been caught once never again

You do appreciate the difference between life and death, family, health and a game of football don't you? :?

yes FAMILY, i dont know him he dont know me , i dont know anyone in his family, and to be really honest, i wont be losing no sleep over this story,

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:11 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

And here is another.

Why have you hijacked this thread , most people have condemned bluebird 77's post. You don't have to comment on every topic concerning anything to do with Swansea.

Hijacking a thread because i replied to someone being an idiot?

Not sure you understand what hijacking means.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:28 pm

Why has this story been posted on here? Not sure what's worse the story or the comments ranging from the cringe worthy to the down right embarrassing. If it was me ill in hospital I'd probably prefer not to become a banter topic

Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:36 am

f**k me I see this thread has still got the sad violin music playing.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:48 am

I hope he makes a full recovery.

Football pales into insignificance whenever something like this happens, regardless of who the player is or what club he plays for. I see nothing wrong with this being a topic on a Cardiff forum, because it's about a football player/ex player (no matter what the club) in a critical condition.

The mentality of some of the posters here is f*cking shocking; if it were up to some of these idiots, we'd still be seeing flying chairs and bottles/coins down the City on a regular basis.

I like the tribal mentality in football that goes with supporting a club, but I draw the line on this "f**k all other clubs if it ain't Cardiff, even if someone is ill/dying etc". More to life than just football.

Dark ages. Knuckledraggers.