Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stadium Expansion - First bit of red.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:21 pm

Popped down to the retail park today and I notice that the red borders on the exterior have started to be added. It really is starting to come along and the main structure is basically finished. Bloody big mind!!!

Re: Stadium Expansion - First bit of red.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:05 pm

Any photos :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:28 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:Any photos :ayatollah:

sorry mate. if I'm popping by again I will post some.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:30 pm

Red and empty.Piss off TAN.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:38 pm

Be interesting to see the expanded stadium at full capacity for the first time at the super cup final. Wonder what the atmosphere will be like with 2 European teams taking it over for the night (that's if Chelsea ain't one of them)

Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:55 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Be interesting to see the expanded stadium at full capacity for the first time at the super cup final. Wonder what the atmosphere will be like with 2 European teams taking it over for the night (that's if Chelsea ain't one of them)

Would love to get a ticket for that. to see Athletico, Real or Bayern down ther would be great. I'm sure they will bring some passionate fans.

I would like Real to win it purely for a Bale homecoming. Funny how things could work out. ;)

Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:56 pm

Putting the clubs stability at risk even more for some crappy cup comp no one gives a shit about #tanlogic

Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:59 pm

Pant-yr-awel bluebird wrote:Red and empty.Piss off TAN.

Do you have a ST?

Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:52 pm

Mario wrote:Putting the clubs stability at risk even more for some crappy cup comp no one gives a shit about #tanlogic

I'm not sure what you mean?

Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:01 pm

Mario wrote:Putting the clubs stability at risk even more for some crappy cup comp no one gives a shit about #tanlogic

Wtfs hosting the super cup final got to do with our clubs stability being put at risk?

Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Slightly unrelated question.
How do we get tickets for the Super Cup final?

Also anyone got any pics of the expansion?

Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:42 pm

BluebirdFoz wrote:Slightly unrelated question.

We don't get tickets

Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:55 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:

We don't get tickets

That is preposterous, I want my seat that I paid for. Tan is trying to drive me out.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:57 pm

How can u be happy?

Do u work for the club?

I've been wondering u seem to love Tan Hmm

Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:59 pm

You don't half talk some crap.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:09 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:

We don't get tickets

Thats a shame :(
Would of liked to have gone.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:17 pm

f**k Tan and f**k his red. The protests now need to be ramped up big time. It needs to get personal. Bring on the ban !! LOL

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:20 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:f**k Tan and f**k his red. The protests now need to be ramped up big time. It needs to get personal. Bring on the ban !! LOL

Ban yourself if you really want to make a difference. He thrives off our hatred.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:23 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:f**k Tan and f**k his red. The protests now need to be ramped up big time. It needs to get personal. Bring on the ban !! LOL

Ban yourself if you really want to make a difference. He thrives off our hatred.

That wont make a difference. Being in the stadium making yourself heard does. You can argue as long and as hard as you like I believe this to be true.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

That wont make a difference. Being in the stadium making yourself heard does. You can argue as long and as hard as you like I believe this to be true.

Okay no problem, we are all entitled to our views but how long is it before you do take that course of action? 2, 3, 4, 5 years of Tan and red?

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:35 pm

BluebirdFoz wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

We don't get tickets

There will always be ticket touts that will sort you out, I bet it will cost a fair bit though

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:01 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
BluebirdFoz wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

We don't get tickets

There will always be ticket touts that will sort you out, I bet it will cost a fair bit though

I read the FAQ sheet for last years final, and it says on there that there are tickets on sale for Neutral fans through UEFA, so might try my luck with them.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:51 am

Tickets are over £200.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:31 am

Lol annis, I'm happy and I don't work for the club or tan. I can wait for the extension to be completed. Not a single person will be surprised if it's red. But end of the day it's not going to stay. If/when he sells up new owner will turn us back blue for brownie points. The stadium is built in such a way it won't cost much to change it from year to year. I've put the blue/red debate aside I don't get involved in any marches or chants as I believe it's negativity which could show on the pitch, but I'm not saying for one moment that it's not the right thing to do. It's people's opinions. All I'm worried about is the team and it's performances, and I don't want to be a cause/potential cause to dent that.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:03 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

Okay no problem, we are all entitled to our views but how long is it before you do take that course of action? 2, 3, 4, 5 years of Tan and red?

I ask myself that all the time mate. How much more ? Well if im honest if the fans hadn't of risen and shown there displeasure then I would of gone by now. I have renewed for next season and I will review again at the end of next season.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:38 am

Pontyclun Blue wrote:

We don't get tickets

That is preposterous, I want my seat that I paid for. Tan is trying to drive me out.

You have only paid for your seat to watch premiership matches this season, I don't think you are trying to drive Tan out by handing over your season ticket money

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:40 am

Forever Blue wrote:

How can u be happy?

Do u work for the club?

I've been wondering u seem to love Tan Hmm

No sniping annis!

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:42 am

bluebird7291 wrote:Lol annis, I'm happy and I don't work for the club or tan. I can wait for the extension to be completed. Not a single person will be surprised if it's red. But end of the day it's not going to stay. If/when he sells up new owner will turn us back blue for brownie points. The stadium is built in such a way it won't cost much to change it from year to year. I've put the blue/red debate aside I don't get involved in any marches or chants as I believe it's negativity which could show on the pitch, but I'm not saying for one moment that it's not the right thing to do. It's people's opinions. All I'm worried about is the team and it's performances, and I don't want to be a cause/potential cause to dent that.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:42 am

BluebirdFoz wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
BluebirdFoz wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

We don't get tickets

I read the FAQ sheet for last years final, and it says on there that there are tickets on sale for Neutral fans through UEFA, so might try my luck with them.

Steve Borley said on twitter that some tickets would be made available to Cardiff fans.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:44 am

ianmackay88 wrote:
BluebirdFoz wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
BluebirdFoz wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

We don't get tickets

Steve Borley said on twitter that some tickets would be made available to Cardiff fans.

The ones in the prem seating