Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

city,s moaning fans

Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:57 pm

wheres the moaning fans who were bleating on here at the start of the season that the way the away tickets were being sold was unfair
once again as was the case on numerous occasions we have not sold our away allocation
not only are they being subsidised as is the travel but this game against sunderland is our biggest game so far this season
so where are you all
watching on the television as usual that's where you all are
don't come complaining that the the ticketing is all wrong if it wasn't for the usual fans who travel away to all games at all times our players would have shit support on away matches
imo opinion those that deserve the first allocation of tickets due to there loyalty have quite rightly been looked after and long may it continue
and yes what ever division we are in next season the same format should still apply :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ole: :ole: :ole: we are Cardiff city we will allways be blue :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ole: :ole:

Re: city,s moaning fans

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:09 pm

A lot of buses not running for Sunderland or Newcastle. Having a 12pm kick off on Sky over the other side of the country is never going to help away support. The fans come last again on this occasion.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:17 pm

and whats the exscuse for the other games we didn't sell our away allocation
funny how the regulars can book a bus
funny how the regulars can travel long distances
funny how 12 noon kick off don't deter our regular followers
funny how our regulars prefer to watch live and not on the TELEVISION :bluescarf: :ole: don't make me laugh

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:27 pm

I agree with you, those who have done more games should be rewarded with the first batch of tickets, but loads of regulars who've done nearly every game this season aren't going because of the time of the match. Personally I think fans should vote with their feet and not go, send out a message to the FA and Sky.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:28 pm

Look out, superfan alert

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:30 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Look out, superfan alert

:laughing6: :thumbright:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:33 pm

look out big mouth alert :bluescarf: :ole:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:36 pm

i wish i could travel on these supporter buses every week, costs me £80 petrol and thats just a home game.
so i pick my away games carefully. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:42 pm

You have to evidence this sort of rant with a full breakdown of your salary, family situation and general social lifestyle.

Some people have more going on in their life

Your statement is making sweeping generalisations.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:43 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:and whats the exscuse for the other games we didn't sell our away allocation
funny how the regulars can book a bus
funny how the regulars can travel long distances
funny how 12 noon kick off don't deter our regular followers
funny how our regulars prefer to watch live and not on the TELEVISION :bluescarf: :ole: don't make me laugh

Ohhhh look at me I'm going to Sunderland on the special bus.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:52 pm

For the past 10 seasons or so I have gone to no more than 5 aways a season, before that I used to go a lot more. Nowadays I can't justify the cost and time away to my family. When your working all week the last thing you want to do is get up on a Saturday morning and travel to some desolate northern hole at great cost.

No ST holder should be force to do an away game, they have already spent a huge amount following their club. The away day is no longer a working class jolly, you have to have some serious cash to go to every away game.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:10 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:For the past 10 seasons or so I have gone to no more than 5 aways a season, before that I used to go a lot more. Nowadays I can't justify the cost and time away to my family. When your working all week the last thing you want to do is get up on a Saturday morning and travel to some desolate northern hole at great cost.

No ST holder should be force to do an away game, they have already spent a huge amount following their club. The away day is no longer a working class jolly, you have to have some serious cash to go to every away game.

Hear f*cking hear.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:09 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:wheres the moaning fans who were bleating on here at the start of the season that the way the away tickets were being sold was unfair
once again as was the case on numerous occasions we have not sold our away allocation
not only are they being subsidised as is the travel but this game against sunderland is our biggest game so far this season
so where are you all
watching on the television as usual that's where you all are
don't come complaining that the the ticketing is all wrong if it wasn't for the usual fans who travel away to all games at all times our players would have shit support on away matches
imo opinion those that deserve the first allocation of tickets due to there loyalty have quite rightly been looked after and long may it continue
and yes what ever division we are in next season the same format should still apply :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ole: :ole: :ole: we are Cardiff city we will allways be blue :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ole: :ole:

Well said, Steve. The most loyal have been able to obtain tickets, which is fair enough.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:10 pm

Look out, troll alert.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:12 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

:laughing6: :thumbright:

Look out, another troll alert.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:26 pm

ffs the point of the thread was not aimed at those responding on here it was aimed at those who moaned and bleated at the start of the season that they could not get tickets but numerous away games have not sold out
ive not questioned why some don't go
ive not questioned peoples financial standing
just asking where are those who wanted /alledgedly could not get tickets
or are they just wanting to hand pick games and exspect to get tickets before the fans who go to all away games
I am no more a super fan than any other fan and have never implied so
how ever if the cap fits regarding my thread to some of the responders on here so be it :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ole: :ole: :ole:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:56 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:ffs the point of the thread was not aimed at those responding on here it was aimed at those who moaned and bleated at the start of the season that they could not get tickets but numerous away games have not sold out
ive not questioned why some don't go
ive not questioned peoples financial standing
just asking where are those who wanted /alledgedly could not get tickets
or are they just wanting to hand pick games and exspect to get tickets before the fans who go to all away games
I am no more a super fan than any other fan and have never implied so
how ever if the cap fits regarding my thread to some of the responders on here so be it :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ole: :ole: :ole:

Exactly. I understood fully. Some just wanted to troll (as usual) and some just didn't get it.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:38 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

Look out, troll alert.

Look out, c**t alert

Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:40 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Look out, troll alert.

Look out, c**t alert

I love this place

Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:15 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Look out, troll alert.

Look out, c**t alert

I love this place

:lol:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:03 pm

i think some fans feel they get the shitty end of the stick, not a chance of tickets for the big games, you take the tickets that the ones who went to liverpool , manchester, chelsea etc dont want :roll:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:11 pm

Those who went to away games in the Championship deserve there tickets. If we go down will those same people (wont call them fans) be still complaing next season ? No they wont they will be back watching the Prem on MOTD and down the pub getting there fix. And if we go up again they will complain again. Well fook off and dont come back I have more respect for proper jack fans than those twats.
I feel better now Chiefs :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:46 pm

Did the 9 out of 10 I planned to do, cheers.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:02 am

I can't imagine many people wanting/being able to afford to travel to the North East of England twice in 6 days!

Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:29 pm

well our 2 buses will be full for both trips :bluescarf: :ole:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:08 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:well our 2 buses will be full for both trips :bluescarf: :ole:

What do you want? A medel?

Ill be in legoland with my daughters.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:37 pm

CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:well our 2 buses will be full for both trips :bluescarf: :ole:

Exactly people have family's that cant just be dropped. I agree with you Polo.

Another point about championships away games IF we go down next year, personally i would say its a better day out , better banter,anyone beats anyone and hell of a lot cheaper.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:16 pm

CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:

So what you are saying is family time comes ahead of Cardiff City playing a game in Sunderland?

You need to get your priorities in order you piece of shit.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:25 pm

and I was responding to rodins post numpty :bluescarf: :ole: try and keep up or keep quiet :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:50 pm

CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:

Is it bad that the Jacks have called the CCS Legoland so much that I immediately though you mean tyou were going to the stadium? :(