Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ENVY

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:39 pm

I have been infrequently looking in on this site for about 8 years now without ever really feeling the need to join in and get involved with honest opinions and views that always seem to degenerate into pointless slanging matches, but over the past couple of months I have witnessed someone posting on here for an average 31 times a day, every day, for almost 3 months.
Some people may think that's weird in itself, but the poster in question is a Swansea City fan.
Now I was always led to believe that this was a Cardiff City message board and whilst it's fine to hear opposing views now and again, this guy (?) comes across as a little bit strange.
So for my first ever post on this site, I would like to ask Mr Jack White (aka Roath Magic) a few questions........

Why do you have such an enormous interest in our club ?
Are you an unemployed sports reporter being paid to stir things up on this site ?
Are you a bitter and twisted ex director of Cardiff City FC ?
Have you posted the same 31 posts a day, every day, for the same 3 months on the Swansea message board ?
Do you have a job ?,and If so, what do you do that enables you to spend so much time on here ?

Oh, here are a few more.....
Do you hate the fact that Cardiff City have been in 4 major cup finals compared to Swansea's 1 ?
(3 x FA Cup, 1 x League Cup vs 1 x League Cup)
Do you hate the fact that Cardiff City were in the top flight way before Swansea ever dreamed of it ?
( 1922 vs 1982 )
Do you hate the fact that Cardiff City have the highest top flight finish between us ?
( 2nd vs 6th)
Do you hate the fact that Cardiff City have the highest league attendance between us ?
( 57,893 vs 32,796 )
Do you hate the fact that Cardiff City had over 35,000 for a midweek third division match against the mighty Hereford Utd ?

Maybe these stats are the real reasons for your presence on this board ?
You will simply have to learn to live with them until one day hundreds of years into the future when you could possibly catch up with us,
but somehow I doubt it....

Re: ENVY

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:43 pm

WitlaBlue wrote:I have been infrequently looking in on this site for about 8 years now without ever really feeling the need to join in and get involved with honest opinions and views that always seem to degenerate into pointless slanging matches, but over the past couple of months I have witnessed someone posting on here for an average 31 times a day, every day, for almost 3 months.
Some people may think that's weird in itself, but the poster in question is a Swansea City fan.
Now I was always led to believe that this was a Cardiff City message board and whilst it's fine to hear opposing views now and again, this guy (?) comes across as a little bit strange.
So for my first ever post on this site, I would like to ask Mr Jack White (aka Roath Magic) a few questions........

Are you an unemployed sports reporter being paid to stir things up on this site ?
Have you posted the same 31 posts a day, every day, for the same 3 months on the Swansea message board ?
Do you have a job ?,and If so, what do you do that enables you to spend so much time on here ?

Do you hate the fact that Cardiff City have been in 4 major cup finals compared to Swansea's 1 ?
Do you hate the fact that Cardiff City were in the top flight way before Swansea ever dreamed of it ?
( 1922 vs 1982 )
Do you hate the fact that Cardiff City have the highest top flight finish between us ?
( 2nd vs 6th)
Do you hate the fact that Cardiff City have the highest league attendance between us ?
( 57,893 vs 32,796 )
Do you hate the fact that Cardiff City had over 35,000 for a midweek third division match against the mighty Hereford Utd ?

You will simply have to learn to live with them until one day hundreds of years into the future when you could possibly catch up with us,

liquidation for Cardiff is their wet dream...................and there are fans on here that just dont get that......

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:48 pm

Make this guy a moderator.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:18 pm

WitlaBlue wrote:I have been infrequently looking in on this site for about 8 years now without ever really feeling the need to join in and get involved with honest opinions and views that always seem to degenerate into pointless slanging matches, but over the past couple of months I have witnessed someone posting on here for an average 31 times a day, every day, for almost 3 months.

( 1922 vs 1982 )
( 2nd vs 6th)
( 57,893 vs 32,796 )

Yep that's a fair assessment of many of the would say, and there are many more :thumbup:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:28 pm

I don't understand why people give him so much attention, if you don't like him then use the ignore button but thread after thread on him he probably enjoys, just my opinion

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:28 pm

Because posts like this give him the attention he wants.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Bluebird86 wrote:Because posts like this give him the attention he wants.

no..its fols that think he talks sense that keeps him coming..........he gets arguments going between Cardiff fans.....those that see through him against those{ like chucles } that think he is a kind bloke with a soft spot and only good will towards our club........i wish there was a spew smiley

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:39 pm

Whats better is roathy is making a thread about roathy and your all soaking it up, how can he have been watching this site 8 years when its not been going 8 years :thumbup:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:40 pm

soulofthesea wrote:
no..its fols that think he talks sense that keeps him coming..........he gets arguments going between Cardiff fans.....those that see through him against those{ like chucles } that think he is a kind bloke with a soft spot and only good will towards our club........i wish there was a spew smiley

Where have I ever said this? :roll: there's plenty I've disagreed with Roathie about... Regarding Tan, I happen to totally agree with him. It's that simple.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:40 pm

8 years :? :laughing6:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:41 pm

Xcasual wrote:8 years :? :laughing6:

Roathy will be in his oils at his OP and people love him :lol:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:50 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Whats better is roathy is making a thread about roathy and your all soaking it up, how can he have been watching this site 8 years when its not been going 8 years :thumbup:

I've just got back in and after reading this I'm trying to figure out why anyone would think I'm Jack White writing about myself just because this board hasn't been going for 8 yrs ???
I said 8yrs because I've a print out of a thread about myself, my brothers, and my well known family from the other CCFC message board from 2006, and I thought this board was around at the same time. I take it that it wasn't then ? It just seemed like it to me that I'd been looking at both for around about the same amount of time.
So maybe you can enlighten me as to when it began ?
I did promise my son I would never post on these boards , but Jack White (Roath Magic) and his constant wind ups forced me into my first post.
And just for your info, the Witla Court was a famous (Infamous) pub on the east side of Cardiff that had a regular Cardiff City following to away games until it's closure due to constant troubles around about the late 80's or early 90's and no jack would know about this place, least of all a 29yr old terry.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:23 am

the witla used to be a regular of mine too early 80's

some good nights in there especially when the scooter boys/ girls turned up!

Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:17 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:the witla used to be a regular of mine too early 80's

some good nights in there especially when the scooter boys/ girls turned up!

My era was a couple of years before you Mozzer, I don't know if you were familiar with the likes of the Wadley's (Andy & Gerry Woggas), the Clements's, (Martin and Tony), Ernie, Emma, Brainsy, Nicky Mac, Bobby T, Slogger, Big Tone, Bomber, John, Skelly, Palf, Willie, Stuart, Andy, Spillanee, Big Al, The Spears's (Dave & Paul), the Hardings (David & John) the Dangerous brothers (Lee & Johnny) and many others.
The beauty of the Witla was that being right in between Llanrumney and Rumney/Trowbridge you didn't get the tribalism you had in the likes of the Goodies, the Hall, the Newbridge or the Hendre.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:47 pm

So for my first ever post on this site, I would like to ask Mr Jack White (aka Roath Magic) (aka Small Town Boy) a few questions........

( 1922 vs 1982 )
( 2nd vs 6th)
( 57,893 vs 32,796 )

See large print above :thumbup:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:26 pm

( 1922 vs 1982 )
( 2nd vs 6th)
( 57,893 vs 32,796 )

I have absolutely no idea why Roathie posts on here so much. My personal opinion is that he can do what the f**k he likes in his spare time. But one things for sure, quoting stats like you have done is easy meat for him and he will probably eat you alive when he gets a hold of this, so I hope you stick around! :laughing6:
As for me, I don't care much for attendance stats as I actually think you have progressed on that front in the sense that you will probably sell out in your last prem fixture against Chelsea compared to your last home game in the top flight when you drew 9k against Birmingham in 62! :laughing6:
I really can't believe that a man of your age has waited so long too use this forum and then ultimately posts this ....drivel, because thats what it is!
Do you honestly think that any jack, let alone Roathie cares one single iota about your failed final appearances, your Fa cup win in 1066 or your one off massive attendances? :laughing6:

FAIL! :laughing6:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:29 pm

( 1922 vs 1982 )
( 2nd vs 6th)
( 57,893 vs 32,796 )

Wow what a complete waste of your time. Cant answer for roathie but have you got anything on us in living memory apart from the luckiest fa cup route to a final ever which obviously you lost.

Your distant history is without doubt better than ours but it hardly makes you into some sort of football legends in the category of preston, Burnley, wolves, etc.
I would always prefer to create history rather than dwell on it.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:30 pm

( 1922 vs 1982 )
( 2nd vs 6th)
( 57,893 vs 32,796 )

Wow what a complete waste of your time. Cant answer for roathie but have you got anything on us in living memory apart from the luckiest fa cup route to a final ever which obviously you lost.

Your distant history is without doubt better than ours but it hardly makes you into some sort of football legends in the category of preston, Burnley, wolves, etc.
I would always prefer to create history rather than dwell on it.