Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Roath Magic

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:53 pm

Did you ever play for Wales U-21s?

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:05 am

llangainbluebird wrote:Did you ever play for Wales U-21s?

Nope never, i was only in LoW until the age of maybe 17/18 then I gave it up to play for UWIC which lasted a year and then gave it up all together when the uni lifestyle took. Hold of my fitness levels :laughing6:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:07 am

llangainbluebird wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
markeMark wrote:The bit I don't get about this character is the amount of time he spends on this forum. I also have my own business and am now semi retired. I spend around 4 months of the year in my home on the Gulf Coast, and when there the last thing that would interest me would be spending hours a day on a football forum of a team that I do not support. In fact, when I am over there, I spend little time on this forum, despite supporting Cardiff for longer than I care to remember.I like to think I have better things to do with my time, rather than showing football fans how clever I am. Having read a few comments written by RM, the impression I get is that he may know a bit about running a business, but I honestly doubt that he has ever played football himself. I'm surprised that such a successful businessman hasn't got more important things to do than trying to prove how intelligent he is in comparison to normal human beings.

I played for Llanelli and Carmarthen town :thumbup:

Really? What era? When the Bluebirds don't have a game, I've been known to visit Stebo and Richmond Park myself.

Unless this is another wind-up,(quite possible), this information could narrow it down a bit.

We're you ever on Leeds United's books?

Another wind up? Ive not once been on a wind up.

I played under Colin Staples for Carmarthen youth when I was 16 (12/13 years ago), still in contact with his daughter Amy - then got poached by Llanelli.

Never been on the books of Leeds or Cardiff.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:19 am

Were you previously known as Walter Mitty. Guess you are a fairly lonely character, because anyone who spends as much time on here as you, must have few, if any friends. I wouldn't put out too many personal details though, because it will be fairly easy to check player registrations at Llanelli FC from as recent as 12 years ago. Should'nt be difficult to find names of teenagers transferred (or poached) from Carmarthen. In fact, I would imagine that you would be the only one. Be interesting to find out if you were any good.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:25 am

markeMark wrote:Were you previously known as Walter Mitty. Guess you are a fairly lonely character, because anyone who spends as much time on here as you, must have few, if any friends. I wouldn't put out too many personal details though, because it will be fairly easy to check player registrations at Llanelli FC from as recent as 12 years ago. Should'nt be difficult to find names of teenagers transferred (or poached) from Carmarthen. In fact, I would imagine that you would be the only one. Be interesting to find out if you were any good.

:lol: oh you cut deep. How can anybody use the internet, the shame :D

I was good, very good in fact, incredibly fast and skilful winger (narrows it down even more) the hunt is on :laughing6:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:30 am

Interesting, Roathie!

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:33 am

Incredibly fast and skillful. I bet.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:22 am

Neil at Llanelli going to have a look for us sometime in the week when he has a spare minute. Does'nt recall any brilliant young winger from Carmarthen who emigrated to Australia at the minute, but someone's idea of being really good may be completely different to another persons ideas. Llanelli presently doing only slightly better than my old team, and have fallen from grace big time.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:00 pm

this could be a fun game :lol:

did you ever play in the LOW for Llanelli Roathie? :D

Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 pm

paulh_85 wrote:this could be a fun game :lol:

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Nope never, i was only in LoW until the age of maybe 17/18 then I gave it up to play for UWIC which lasted a year and then gave it up all together when the uni lifestyle took. Hold of my fitness levels :laughing6:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:this could be a fun game :lol:

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Nope never, i was only in LoW until the age of maybe 17/18 then I gave it up to play for UWIC which lasted a year and then gave it up all together when the uni lifestyle took. Hold of my fitness levels :laughing6:

was in answer to ever playing for u21s :thumbright:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:06 pm

"I was only in LoW until age of 17/18"

:thumbright:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:06 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:"I was only in LoW until age of 17/18"

:thumbright:

yes :?

Kadeem Harris in the a premier league side but still hasnt played a match :roll:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:08 pm

Keep clutching at those straws. :laughing6:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:09 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Keep clutching at those straws. :laughing6:

f*cking hell you dont have know how to nit pick dont you :roll:

was trying to establish weather he had actually played rather than perhaps just youth team games.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:11 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
f*cking hell you dont have know how to nit pick dont you :roll:

was trying to establish weather he had actually played rather than perhaps just youth team games.

Only doing what you normally do to everyone else. :D

If he's as good as he suggests, I'd say he played. Be interesting to know... I guess we all think we are Bale on our day though. :lol:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:22 pm

i dont find it sad that you post on our forum...

...i DO find it sad that you post on other forums posing as a city fan (unless there's another castroath posting on crystal palace forums)

Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:26 pm

Would'nt be surprised if he reads these comments quietly laughing to himself, as I'm convinced that a lot of his statements are made tongue in cheek, and that he just likes to provoke a response. I'm sure he writes things just to start a debate/argument, and then sits back and watches us waste our time trying to disprove something that he knows is complete nonsense in the first place. We don't know where in the world he is, and for all we know he may never have actually set foot in Swansea, Cardiff, or even Wales for that matter. I think he uses this forum as a source of personal amusement, and we are stupid enough to take the bait.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:04 pm

markeMark wrote:Would'nt be surprised if he reads these comments quietly laughing to himself, as I'm convinced that a lot of his statements are made tongue in cheek, and that he just likes to provoke a response. I'm sure he writes things just to start a debate/argument, and then sits back and watches us waste our time trying to disprove something that he knows is complete nonsense in the first place. We don't know where in the world he is, and for all we know he may never have actually set foot in Swansea, Cardiff, or even Wales for that matter. I think he uses this forum as a source of personal amusement, and we are stupid enough to take the bait.

I think your assumption would indicate a level of intelect that he obviously doesn't possess.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:17 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Why on earth would any Jack be "bitter" about anything to do with CCFC at the moment?!

Run by a dictatorial mad man who doesn't care what the fans think & pisses all over the clubs traditions and identity.

Debts which have trebled in size since this "saviour" came into our club.

Fans seem to be disregarded at CCFC, whereas at SCFC they are an integral part of the setup.

On the pitch, they are not that far away from us, but off it we are a million miles behind. :oops:

By far the most sensible thing you have written on here.

They have one up on us in literally every department at the moment and to say that isn't the case is simply settling for mediocrity. We can be a much bigger club than them.

your final sentence is bang on.............one up on us everywhere.........and we can be much much bigger....you know this, i know this,they know it,infact everyone except chuckles knows it,,,,,,,,,,youve actually agreed with me..shown how little the young chuckles knnows and how fucked up your head is,all on one go.......the most sensible thing he has ever written...then contradict it..........well done dopey..........

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:20 pm

:kermit: is back I see.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:23 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
markeMark wrote:The bit I don't get about this character is the amount of time he spends on this forum. I also have my own business and am now semi retired. I spend around 4 months of the year in my home on the Gulf Coast, and when there the last thing that would interest me would be spending hours a day on a football forum of a team that I do not support. In fact, when I am over there, I spend little time on this forum, despite supporting Cardiff for longer than I care to remember.I like to think I have better things to do with my time, rather than showing football fans how clever I am. Having read a few comments written by RM, the impression I get is that he may know a bit about running a business, but I honestly doubt that he has ever played football himself. I'm surprised that such a successful businessman hasn't got more important things to do than trying to prove how intelligent he is in comparison to normal human beings.

I played for Llanelli and Carmarthen town :thumbup:

Really? What era? When the Bluebirds don't have a game, I've been known to visit Stebo and Richmond Park myself.

Unless this is another wind-up,(quite possible), this information could narrow it down a bit.

We're you ever on Leeds United's books?

Another wind up? Ive not once been on a wind up.

I played under Colin Staples for Carmarthen youth when I was 16 (12/13 years ago), still in contact with his daughter Amy - then got poached by Llanelli.

Never been on the books of Leeds or Cardiff.

what youth league was this?..........and who was the manager at llanelli { youth or 1st team }.......

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:25 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote::kermit: is back I see.

and there you go.........that barry is your best and often only comeback...........says lots

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:29 pm

soulofthesea wrote:

and there you go.........that barry is your best and often only comeback...........says lots

It says lots that anyone you don't agree with "knows little".

In fairness to you though, it was your first ever post that actually made any sense. Now we just need to work on all those silly............. :thumbright:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:45 pm

Mr Nobody is back.

I can't even begin to decipher what you have just typed in response to me. I was on ignore last I heard? Mr nobody, please make some sense. I said at the start of the season we need to emulate Swansea and not QPR. Which club do you think we are closest to at the moment?

The frogs know more than you :kermit: :kermit: :kermit: :kermit:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:46 pm

I actually have no idea what he's prattling on about in that post.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:49 pm

ah........so you agree and disagree with Barry , but dont know what im prattling on about...........f**k off you perverted wanker

Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:51 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Mr Nobody is back.

I can't even begin to decipher what you have just typed in response to me. I was on ignore last I heard? Mr nobody, please make some sense. I said at the start of the season we need to emulate Swansea and not QPR. Which club do you think we are closest to at the moment?

The frogs know more than you :kermit: :kermit: :kermit: :kermit:

lol..love the frogs...............do you share a frog mobile with barry at pre school

Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:55 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:

It says lots that anyone you don't agree with "knows little".

In fairness to you though, it was your first ever post that actually made any sense. Now we just need to work on all those silly............. :thumbright:

well that 1 more sensible post than youve ever managed...............and yes,i unlike yourself i ignore threads i know little about..........you on the other hand have ill thought out views on EVERYTHING.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:58 pm

soulofthesea wrote:

ah........so you agree and disagree with Barry , but dont know what im prattling on about...........f**k off you perverted wanker

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: