Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Roath Magic

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:i know you prefer Cardiff, but you deffo have a soft spot for them.............either that or the soft spot is in your head and cant see why they come here

So because I agree with a Swansea fan, I'm a Jack? Okay. :laughing5:

Keep burying your head in the sand. :kermit:

are there Cardiff fans posting 200 times a day on there.....and what do they post here?..its how THEY do things......how BETTER they are.......and lets b honest Roath is limited.......business man? not this millenium he isnt.........been in business 40 years and the only people ive ever heard like him are 1st year students in awe of a lecturer.........lots of facts and figures,but no feel for anything.
you hate tan............and he feeds your hate........simple

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:26 pm

soulofthesea wrote:
if i found myself agreeing with a bitter lemon,id have a good long think..........
you do quite regular

again, back to the whole bitter thing... What are they bitter about?!

and i didnt call you a jack fan.................i said you have a soft spot for them........and you do...

no I don't, I just don't have an irrational hatred for anyone just because of who they support.

do you vist and post on their boards?

no. Never understood why Jacks are on here so often in all honesty.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:34 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:
if i found myself agreeing with a bitter lemon,id have a good long think..........
you do quite regular

again, back to the whole bitter thing... What are they bitter about?!

and i didnt call you a jack fan.................i said you have a soft spot for them........and you do...

no I don't, I just don't have an irrational hatred for anyone just because of who they support.

do you vist and post on their boards?

no. Never understood why Jacks are on here so often in all honesty.

irrational as it is...........it exists.............i come across it quite regular, what are they bitter about........the millenium stadium,cardiff hosting fa cup finals, the airport being called cardiff, the assembley,,cardiff being the capital, and thats just a bit of background.........the football thing is relatively new here,but its generations old down there,,,,,,,,,even wen not in same division for 20 years..........WE have always been regarded as wales biggest club..always will ,,,,,unless we do not exist.........they know this......and what you read is thinly disguised hatred and bitterness...why else are they on here............they won..are safe..it should all be excited about nxt year,who will manage,leave,who will they sign......nope number one priority is come on here ???????????????

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:40 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
dannyblue wrote:Whatever you think of Tan separate it from agreeing with people who only want our club to fail. It's common sense that Tan wants us to succeed and this lay about from wherever wants us to fail. Think back last year. The scum bans Laudrups agent and block transfer s their fans back him.

I will agree and disagree with whoever I wish, thanks.

i know you love to argue..you argue with me all the time...............but would you ever care enough to go on a jack board with all these facts and figures.................and spend forever arguing with jacks how to run their club,and telling them what to do about it.............i doubt you would............i know i never will..........i didnt care wen petty was there,or struel,or sharp,and dont now.................id love to be above them, but them having this huge inferiority complex helps

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:53 pm

soulofthesea wrote:i know you love to argue..you argue with me all the time...............

because I happen to disagree with you. :D

but would you ever care enough to go on a jack board with all these facts and figures.................and spend forever arguing with jacks how to run their club,and telling them what to do about it.............i doubt you would............i know i never will..........

no. This doesn't mean I should not agree with Roathie. I disagree with him on a lot of things, but agree with him regarding Tan. This is allowed. :thumbright:

i didnt care wen petty was there,or struel,or sharp,and dont now.................id love to be above them, but them having this huge inferiority complex helps

good for you.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:i know you love to argue..you argue with me all the time...............

because I happen to disagree with you. :D

but would you ever care enough to go on a jack board with all these facts and figures.................and spend forever arguing with jacks how to run their club,and telling them what to do about it.............i doubt you would............i know i never will..........

no. This doesn't mean I should not agree with Roathie. I disagree with him on a lot of things, but agree with him regarding Tan. This is allowed. :thumbright:

i didnt care wen petty was there,or struel,or sharp,and dont now.................id love to be above them, but them having this huge inferiority complex helps

good for you.

the point is you are agreeing with people who wish the demise of our club.and attempt to manipulate the thoughts of our fans away from sense.........well done you......agree with him all you like

Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:51 pm

Well this escalated quickly :laughing6:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:51 pm

soulofthesea wrote:
the point is you are agreeing with people who wish the demise of our club.

in your opinion... In my opinion, those who are happy to see Tan plunge this club into further debt & destroy the clubs identity are the ones who are wishing the demise of our club.

and attempt to manipulate the thoughts of our fans away from sense.........

I've not been manipulated. I've held this opinion from the moment of the rebrand, before I joined here. :thumbright:

well done you......agree with him all you like

I will. :thumbright:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:07 pm

So I have no feelings, I am jealous of the airport, the millenium stadium, cardiff hosting fa cup finals and cardiff being the capital. :D

So why would a man who has lived in Cardiff for most part of his adult life be jealous of that? Im not from Swansea and have never lived there..... Ever.

Answers on a postcard to PO BOX, deluded head burier, debtville,

Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:33 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:So I have no feelings, I am jealous of the airport, the millenium stadium, cardiff hosting fa cup finals and cardiff being the capital. :D

So why would a man who has lived in Cardiff for most part of his adult life be jealous of that? Im not from Swansea and have never lived there..... Ever.

Answers on a postcard to PO BOX, deluded head burier, debtville,

You suffer small man/cock/town syndrome and will always be jealous :thumbup:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:38 pm

Bluebina wrote:
You suffer small man/cock/town syndrome and will always be jealous :thumbup:

So ive been told.

yet to hear what im jealous of though? Well nothing sensible anyway.

Is an Oasis fan jealous of a Blur fan because Blur fan because Blur come from the capital and holds cup finals? Or is it irrelevant?

I have no interest in Swansea as a city, couldnt give a monkeys chuff.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:06 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
maccydee wrote:Why are you so active on this board? Just curious as I have never been on any of the Swansea boards.

he is the formost expert on all things ccfc even knows more about our finances than mr tan!!! :lol:

Is that the guy that got you from £30m in debt to a possible £100m in debt? Ah mr tan yes i remember :D

As for the OP, im not sure what your actions have to do with mine. You have also probably never run two businesses and ot everything anyone ever wants before the age of 30.

Different people, different situations, different interests.

So you've achieved everything anyone could possibly want to ever achieve, so you now fulfill this gap left by vast amounts of success by constantly posting on a message board, do me a favour.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:08 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
maccydee wrote:Why are you so active on this board? Just curious as I have never been on any of the Swansea boards.

he is the formost expert on all things ccfc even knows more about our finances than mr tan!!! :lol:

Is that the guy that got you from £30m in debt to a possible £100m in debt? Ah mr tan yes i remember :D

As for the OP, im not sure what your actions have to do with mine. You have also probably never run two businesses and ot everything anyone ever wants before the age of 30.

Different people, different situations, different interests.

So you've achieved everything anyone could possibly want to ever achieve, so you now fulfill this gap left by vast amounts of success by constantly posting on a message board, do me a favour.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:53 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Why on earth would any Jack be "bitter" about anything to do with CCFC at the moment?!

Run by a dictatorial mad man who doesn't care what the fans think & pisses all over the clubs traditions and identity.

Debts which have trebled in size since this "saviour" came into our club.

Fans seem to be disregarded at CCFC, whereas at SCFC they are an integral part of the setup.

On the pitch, they are not that far away from us, but off it we are a million miles behind. :oops:

Well said Barry! We need to concentrate on our own mission, not betray our petty obsessions and jealousies by rising to it every time.

We can do something but it is going to take some painful realisations. As you say, the guy at the top is not in this for the live of our club. Why are we not The Bluebirds, playing in blue and with our emblem proudly worn anymore? Because one man wants it changed.

Let's just show them all in the next 3 games what we can do. 9 points on offer. No interest charged, no colours dependent on them and best of all, a huge prize and pride at the end.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:05 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Well this escalated quickly :laughing6:

Not as laughable as you posting from Australia at 2am (Perth time) or 4am ( Sydney / Melbourne ) time.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:20 pm

Dicey wrote:

Not as laughable as you posting from Australia at 2am (Perth time) or 4am ( Sydney / Melbourne ) time.

allegedly........ :roll:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:59 pm

The bit I don't get about this character is the amount of time he spends on this forum. I also have my own business and am now semi retired. I spend around 4 months of the year in my home on the Gulf Coast, and when there the last thing that would interest me would be spending hours a day on a football forum of a team that I do not support. In fact, when I am over there, I spend little time on this forum, despite supporting Cardiff for longer than I care to remember.I like to think I have better things to do with my time, rather than showing football fans how clever I am. Having read a few comments written by RM, the impression I get is that he may know a bit about running a business, but I honestly doubt that he has ever played football himself. I'm surprised that such a successful businessman hasn't got more important things to do than trying to prove how intelligent he is in comparison to normal human beings.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:20 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Kenfig Blue wrote:
Most of us under 30 have our own businesses and property's fella, we just don't bang on about it every other day. The people who have not, are the people who are under 18, which is most likely the people you are preaching too :thumbright:

Id never mentioned it before people decided to want to know my personal life, now it is out there then it may help people understand that peoples perspectives are different.

I highly doubt that most people on here have businesses that net them $4 million AUD per annum without actually having to do much at all.

People dont have the same perspective on anything as me so pointless trying to understand it.

You cant ask a question and get annoyed once i answer it. If thats the case then dont ask in the first place.

Your business interests has nothing to do with the question unless your business is making money off the amount of time you spend on the site of the main rival of the team you support?

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:40 pm

[quote="markeMark"]The bit I don't get about this character is the amount of time he spends on this forum. I also have my own business and am now semi retired. I spend around 4 months of the year in my home on the Gulf Coast, and when there the last thing that would interest me would be spending hours a day on a football forum of a team that I do not support. In fact, when I am over there, I spend little time on this forum, despite supporting Cardiff for longer than I care to remember.I like to think I have better things to do with my time, rather than showing football fans how clever I am. Having read a few comments written by RM, the impression I get is that he may know a bit about running a business, but I honestly doubt that he has ever played football himself. I'm surprised that such a successful businessman hasn't got more important things to do than trying to prove how intelligent he is in comparison to normal human beings.[/quote
What business sense? He thinks buying a football club is a short time investment bagging a quick profit :oops:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:41 pm

come here you c**t

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:43 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Why on earth would any Jack be "bitter" about anything to do with CCFC at the moment?!

Run by a dictatorial mad man who doesn't care what the fans think & pisses all over the clubs traditions and identity.

Debts which have trebled in size since this "saviour" came into our club.

Fans seem to be disregarded at CCFC, whereas at SCFC they are an integral part of the setup.

On the pitch, they are not that far away from us, but off it we are a million miles behind. :oops:

By far the most sensible thing you have written on here.

They have one up on us in literally every department at the moment and to say that isn't the case is simply settling for mediocrity. We can be a much bigger club than them.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:45 pm

Dicey wrote:

Is he really in Australia? Is he a real person? Or is he like the urban spaceman? Here comes the twist.......

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:50 pm

the governor :ayatollah: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1j-c06NubY

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:03 pm

markeMark wrote:The bit I don't get about this character is the amount of time he spends on this forum. I also have my own business and am now semi retired. I spend around 4 months of the year in my home on the Gulf Coast, and when there the last thing that would interest me would be spending hours a day on a football forum of a team that I do not support. In fact, when I am over there, I spend little time on this forum, despite supporting Cardiff for longer than I care to remember.I like to think I have better things to do with my time, rather than showing football fans how clever I am. Having read a few comments written by RM, the impression I get is that he may know a bit about running a business, but I honestly doubt that he has ever played football himself. I'm surprised that such a successful businessman hasn't got more important things to do than trying to prove how intelligent he is in comparison to normal human beings.

I played for Llanelli and Carmarthen town :thumbup:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:04 pm

maccydee wrote:Your business interests has nothing to do with the question unless your business is making money off the amount of time you spend on the site of the main rival of the team you support?

They most certainly do, read what I said :thumbup:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:06 pm

Dicey wrote:

5.30 am Brisbane time I believe it was.

It that really laughable? Simple minds :lol:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:15 pm

nubbsy wrote:So you've achieved everything anyone could possibly want to ever achieve, so you now fulfill this gap left by vast amounts of success by constantly posting on a message board, do me a favour.

No, due to that I have a lot of free time which means my priorities are not the same as most people here. I dont have the day to day troubles many folk have so can peruse my interests to a greater degree. I am fascinated by the way you are run and manipulated from a business point of view and after living in cardiff for years i have a connection to the club even though never been a supporter.

If you dont like the answer then dont ask the question.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:19 pm

Roath how long have u supported the jacks ?

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:42 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
markeMark wrote:The bit I don't get about this character is the amount of time he spends on this forum. I also have my own business and am now semi retired. I spend around 4 months of the year in my home on the Gulf Coast, and when there the last thing that would interest me would be spending hours a day on a football forum of a team that I do not support. In fact, when I am over there, I spend little time on this forum, despite supporting Cardiff for longer than I care to remember.I like to think I have better things to do with my time, rather than showing football fans how clever I am. Having read a few comments written by RM, the impression I get is that he may know a bit about running a business, but I honestly doubt that he has ever played football himself. I'm surprised that such a successful businessman hasn't got more important things to do than trying to prove how intelligent he is in comparison to normal human beings.

I played for Llanelli and Carmarthen town :thumbup:

Really? What era? When the Bluebirds don't have a game, I've been known to visit Stebo and Richmond Park myself.

Unless this is another wind-up,(quite possible), this information could narrow it down a bit.

We're you ever on Leeds United's books?

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:44 pm

Were you ever on Cardiff City's books?