Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Roath Magic

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:27 pm

Never seen the problem with Crim (Roathie) he is a good poster. People get too personal when they know he is right.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:41 pm

llandaffbluebird1 wrote:Never seen the problem with Crim (Roathie) he is a good poster. People get too personal when they know he is right.

seriously?
you dont buy what he pedals surely?
the jack revolt against petty,how we should do the same..............please tell me you aint bought that......
his constant debt figures...WE owe.........WE now owe........its to Tan,who can wipe out the debts tomorrow should he choose....and should tan sell the club with the debt,the new owner will be fully aware of it..........WE..you me and the rest of our fans are in no position to do anything financially..............its bollox,rubbish and he just says it to scare people and wind them up.......thats the reason he gets attacked.........he is a very bitter jack {they all are,all deny it }
as for being a business man............possible..unlikely....everything is chapter and verse.. its business for those that teach it ,not those that are in it.........
people get personal because its obvious what he is..........and there are fools buying it.........

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Why on earth would any Jack be "bitter" about anything to do with CCFC at the moment?!

Run by a dictatorial mad man who doesn't care what the fans think & pisses all over the clubs traditions and identity.

Debts which have trebled in size since this "saviour" came into our club.

Fans seem to be disregarded at CCFC, whereas at SCFC they are an integral part of the setup.

On the pitch, they are not that far away from us, but off it we are a million miles behind. :oops:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:53 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Why on earth would any Jack be "bitter" about anything to do with CCFC at the moment?!

Run by a dictatorial mad man who doesn't care what the fans think & pisses all over the clubs traditions and identity.

Fans seem to be disregarded at CCFC, whereas at SCFC they are an integral part of the setup.

On the pitch, they are not that far away from us, but off it we are a million miles behind. :oops:

Its a myth that fans are intergral at Swansea. They say they are but Huw will do as he pleases just as Tan does, difference is Tan doesnt hide that fact.

Did all swans fans get a vote whether they sacked Laudrup? NO

Did we get a vote whether we sacked Malky?
NO

The spanish/German ownership is really fan orientated as they have Elections every 2 years as to who chairs the club.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:54 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Its a myth that fans are intergral at Swansea. They say they are but Huw will do as he pleases just as Tan does, difference is Tan doesnt hide that fact.

Did all swans fans get a vote whether they sacked Laudrup? NO

Did we get a vote whether we sacked Malky?
NO

The spanish/German ownership is really fan orientated as they have Elections every 2 years as to who chairs the club.

It's not as integral as it is in Germany, no. But having a Trust with representatives on the board that own 20% of the club is something we could dream of.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:57 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Why on earth would any Jack be "bitter" about anything to do with CCFC at the moment?!

why?
i dont know but i talk to enough of them every week to know they are, your average Cardiff fan has never quite got to grips with this, but the hatred west to east is 10 fold the other way..always has been,over more than just football............until you understand that youll continue to read this mans fakeness as level.............
our debts........yes they have prevented us signing players,a new manager,building an extention......nope they havent..
when tan leaves is the time to judge this debt because at present its a number,just a number that effects nobody......
their fans...integral in what way.........the trust own 20%.. and some directors are fans......but your average joe bloggs fan as little say,as is here...........
and your hatred for tan has made you jump in here..................roathie is now coming in his pants......its why he comes on this board...........the only way they will ever be regarded as Wales number 1 club is if we do not exist.....you surely must see thats what he is about?

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:07 pm

soulofthesea wrote:why?
i dont know but i talk to enough of them every week to know they are, your average Cardiff fan has never quite got to grips with this, but the hatred west to east is 10 fold the other way..always has been,over more than just football............until you understand that youll continue to read this mans fakeness as level.............

you should have just stuck with "I don't know". The rest is nonsense.

our debts........yes they have prevented us signing players,a new manager,building an extention......nope they havent..

so you remain totally unconcerned that this club is in a huge amount of debt?! :shock:

when tan leaves is the time to judge this debt because at present its a number,just a number that effects nobody......

their fans...integral in what way.........the trust own 20%.. and some directors are fans......but your average joe bloggs fan as little say,as is here...........

you've just answered your own question. There is fan interaction at Swansea that we can only dream of at Cardiff.

and your hatred for tan has made you jump in here..................roathie is now coming in his pants......its why he comes on this board...........the only way they will ever be regarded as Wales number 1 club is if we do not exist.....you surely must see thats what he is about?

you really do spout a lot of nonsense, don't you? :?

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:10 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
maccydee wrote:Why are you so active on this board? Just curious as I have never been on any of the Swansea boards.

he is the formost expert on all things ccfc even knows more about our finances than mr tan!!! :lol:

Is that the guy that got you from £30m in debt to a possible £100m in debt? Ah mr tan yes i remember :D

As for the OP, im not sure what your actions have to do with mine. You have also probably never run two businesses and ot everything anyone ever wants before the age of 30.

Different people, different situations, different interests.

funny you dont deny you know more than anyone else about ccfc including tan! :D
well he may have acrude more debt to us but that still doesnt mean you know more than him does it as that is what you always make out being a multi millionaire or how ever much pennies you have!! you know all about our debt but tan doesnt
hillarious :laughing5:

nothing but a WUM who thinks he's gods gift to all things ccfc :thumbup:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:32 pm

Whatever you think of Tan separate it from agreeing with people who only want our club to fail. It's common sense that Tan wants us to succeed and this lay about from wherever wants us to fail. Think back last year. The scum bans Laudrups agent and block transfer s their fans back him.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:34 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:why?

you should have just stuck with "I don't know". The rest is nonsense.

so you remain totally unconcerned that this club is in a huge amount of debt?! :shock:

you've just answered your own question. There is fan interaction at Swansea that we can only dream of at Cardiff.

you really do spout a lot of nonsense, don't you? :?

unconcerned........not quite,but there is f**k all any of us can do about it...........a man who is a real top business man { not a fake australian business man seems unconcerned also btw }and WE {the fans } will never owe this money will we?.....THE CLUB?....well its owned by tan,,and after tan ,by someone else who will be fully aware of the finacial situation....tan may turn debt to equity...may sell to another that might wipe out debts........he is trading in his own comfort zone,all these figures out of books mean doodley squat as long as your trading within your own financial boundaries.many many good businesses have been built on initial huge loses..........their fans do not vote, and they are run by wealthy men and the trust who only seized charge because the club cost ,at the time peanuts..not possible here......
as for envy and jealousy........you must be living under the stairs with your carer doing your shopping if you cant see this......WHY IS HE EVEN ON HERE?.........have we got roathies on swans planet?.
try growing up please..................

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:36 pm

dannyblue wrote:Whatever you think of Tan separate it from agreeing with people who only want our club to fail. It's common sense that Tan wants us to succeed and this lay about from wherever wants us to fail. Think back last year. The scum bans Laudrups agent and block transfer s their fans back him.

I will agree and disagree with whoever I wish, thanks.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:38 pm

soulofthesea wrote:unconcerned........not quite,but there is f**k all any of us can do about it...........a man who is a real top business man { not a fake australian business man seems unconcerned also btw }and WE {the fans } will never owe this money will we?.....THE CLUB?....well its owned by tan,,and after tan ,by someone else who will be fully aware of the finacial situation....tan may turn debt to equity...may sell to another that might wipe out debts........he is trading in his own comfort zone,all these figures out of books mean doodley squat as long as your trading within your own financial boundaries.many many good businesses have been built on initial huge loses..........their fans do not vote, and they are run by wealthy men and the trust who only seized charge because the club cost ,at the time peanuts..not possible here......
as for envy and jealousy........you must be living under the stairs with your carer doing your shopping if you cant see this......WHY IS HE EVEN ON HERE?.........have we got roathies on swans planet?.
try growing up please..................

Where did I say that we (THE FANS) will............. Owe THE money?

As for the rest of it.......... MORE drivel. You'll have to ASK him..... Why he is on here. I can ....... Tell you now THAT the Jacks I know certainly aren't ENVIOUS of TAN. :laughing6:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:41 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
dannyblue wrote:Whatever you think of Tan separate it from agreeing with people who only want our club to fail. It's common sense that Tan wants us to succeed and this lay about from wherever wants us to fail. Think back last year. The scum bans Laudrups agent and block transfer s their fans back him.

you might hate tan over the blue..........but jacks hate him because he is a billionaire.......
your a complete buffoon if you dont see that... and have turned yourself into his puppet here today.
best ask the puppet master wat response you should give eh

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:53 pm

soulofthesea wrote:
you might hate tan over the blue..........but jacks hate him because he is a billionaire.......
your a complete buffoon if you dont see that... and have turned yourself into his puppet here today.

:kermit: :kermit:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:54 pm

dannyblue wrote:

Whatever you think of Tan separate it from agreeing with people who only want our club to fail. It's common sense that Tan wants us to succeed and this lay about from wherever wants us to fail. Think back last year. The scum bans Laudrups agent and block transfer s their fans back him. Likewise we sack Moody and our fans call hell out of our club.
Same with Laudrup and Mackay. While Tan
Owns our Club there he'll do everything possible to succeed. He'll build the club and sell it on have no fear debt doesn't come into it
As is the case with many Clubs. The scum dare not go into debt they own nothing not even a lease on a ground. Their fans know it and anyone with commonsense knows it.Tan is our banker and banks look after their assets and Cardiff City stadium along with other attached businesses to our club are quite some assets.its our club and let's not leave a bunch of envious Outsiders tell us what we should do.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:57 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Kenfig Blue wrote:
Most of us under 30 have our own businesses and property's fella, we just don't bang on about it every other day. The people who have not, are the people who are under 18, which is most likely the people you are preaching too :thumbright:

Id never mentioned it before people decided to want to know my personal life, now it is out there then it may help people understand that peoples perspectives are different.

I highly doubt that most people on here have businesses that net them $4 million AUD per annum without actually having to do much at all.

People dont have the same perspective on anything as me so pointless trying to understand it.

You cant ask a question and get annoyed once i answer it. If thats the case then dont ask in the first place.

I'm not saying its bullshit, because lying on an internet football forum is pretty sad and pointless but I have to wonder why you do spend so much time on a rival team's forum. You've obviously got a lot of time, so you're a nobody loner or a professional businessman (The way you talk I can guess which one and it involves a good life) tbh sometimes I think you're a prick but then a lot of the time I'm inclined to agree

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:59 pm

dannyblue wrote:Whatever you think of Tan separate it from agreeing with people who only want our club to fail. It's common sense that Tan wants us to succeed and this lay about from wherever wants us to fail. Think back last year. The scum bans Laudrups agent and block transfer s their fans back him. Likewise we sack Moody and our fans call hell out of our club.
Owns our Club there he'll do everything possible to succeed. He'll build the club and sell it on have no fear debt doesn't come into it
As is the case with many Clubs. The scum dare not go into debt they own nothing not even a lease on a ground. Their fans know it and anyone with commonsense knows it.Tan is our banker and banks look after their assets and Cardiff City stadium along with other attached businesses to our club are quite some assets.its our club and let's not leave a bunch of envious Outsiders tell us what we should do.

You've already said this once & I told you I will agree and disagree with whoever I wish & not because of what club they support.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:01 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Thanks for confirming that you agree with
Pricks who want our club to fail. Says a lot about you.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:05 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
dannyblue wrote:Whatever you think of Tan separate it from agreeing with people who only want our club to fail. It's common sense that Tan wants us to succeed and this lay about from wherever wants us to fail. Think back last year. The scum bans Laudrups agent and block transfer s their fans back him. Likewise we sack Moody and our fans call hell out of our club.

You've already said this once & I told you I will agree and disagree with whoever I wish & not because of what club they support.

The first post was incomplete sorry.
Anyway thanks again for confirming you want our club to fail.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:05 pm

wez1927 wrote:
maccydee wrote:Why are you so active on this board? Just curious as I have never been on any of the Swansea boards.

Can't help thinking this Muppet ,is on a wind up and is one off the mods

One of the mods do you mean?

And I'm not.

Why muppet for asking a simple question?

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:08 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

he is the formost expert on all things ccfc even knows more about our finances than mr tan!!! :lol:

Is that the guy that got you from £30m in debt to a possible £100m in debt? Ah mr tan yes i remember :D

As for the OP, im not sure what your actions have to do with mine. You have also probably never run two businesses and ot everything anyone ever wants before the age of 30.

What your alleged business accomplishments have to do with my question is anyone's guess. Just curious why so much time on our message board. You must have a sad life.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:09 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:

:kermit: :kermit:

go back to planet swans...............

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:11 pm

soulofthesea wrote:

& why would I do that...................

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:11 pm

maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

And I'm not.

which one?..chuckie or his puppet master..........hell of a film title

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:12 pm

Well he certainly knows how to attract attention ;-) to be fair I don't really care much if he posts here. Although I disagree with a lot of his posts, it is a bit comical at times to see other posters get so wound up by some of the things he'll say.

Would be interesting to know if he also posts on Swansea forums as frequently, and if those other Swansea forums know how often he posts here vs there.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:12 pm

maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

And I'm not.

He is referring to RM as the muppet.

Stop being paranoid Neil.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:14 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:

& why would I do that...................

i know you prefer Cardiff, but you deffo have a soft spot for them.............either that or the soft spot is in your head and cant see why they come here

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:16 pm

maccydee wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

What your alleged business accomplishments have to do with my question is anyone's guess. Just curious why so much time on our message board. You must have a sad life.

alleged .........spot on........a pic of a swimming pool with some bird with a bag over her head means f**k all

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:16 pm

soulofthesea wrote:i know you prefer Cardiff, but you deffo have a soft spot for them.............either that or the soft spot is in your head and cant see why they come here

So because I agree with a Swansea fan, I'm a Jack? Okay. :laughing5:

Keep burying your head in the sand. :kermit:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:21 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:i know you prefer Cardiff, but you deffo have a soft spot for them.............either that or the soft spot is in your head and cant see why they come here

So because I agree with a Swansea fan, I'm a Jack? Okay. :laughing5:

Keep burying your head in the sand. :kermit:

if i found myself agreeing with a bitter lemon,id have a good long think..........
you do quite regular
and i didnt call you a jack fan.................i said you have a soft spot for them........and you do...
do you vist and post on their boards?