Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Roath Magic

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:16 am

Why are you so active on this board? Just curious as I have never been on any of the Swansea boards.

Re: Roath Magic

Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:10 pm

maccydee wrote:Why are you so active on this board? Just curious as I have never been on any of the Swansea boards.

he is the formost expert on all things ccfc even knows more about our finances than mr tan!!! :lol:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:32 pm

maccydee wrote:Why are you so active on this board? Just curious as I have never been on any of the Swansea boards.

Can't help thinking this Muppet ,is on a wind up and is one off the mods

Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:33 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

he is the formost expert on all things ccfc even knows more about our finances than mr tan!!! :lol:

Is that the guy that got you from £30m in debt to a possible £100m in debt? Ah mr tan yes i remember :D

As for the OP, im not sure what your actions have to do with mine. You have also probably never run two businesses and ot everything anyone ever wants before the age of 30.

Different people, different situations, different interests.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:35 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Is that the guy that got you from £30m in debt to a possible £100m in debt? Ah mr tan yes i remember :D

As for the OP, im not sure what your actions have to do with mine. You have also probably never run two businesses and ot everything anyone ever wants before the age of 30.

Change the record ROY CROPPER

Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:36 pm

Good one Fizz

Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:47 pm

He's obsessed with us ... Simply as

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:01 pm

Should be banned full stop. i believe there's a reason why he's allowed on here hhmmm

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:03 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Change the record ROY CROPPER

I didnt understand that one! Does it have anything to do with this? Had to google cropper, and this came up. http://www.scambook.com/report/view/138 ... $18,000.00

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:05 pm

Jinks wrote:

i believe there's a reason why he's allowed on here hhmmm

To educate. The level of delusion on here is staggering.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:20 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Most of us under 30 have our own businesses and property's fella, we just don't bang on about it every other day. The people who have not, are the people who are under 18, which is most likely the people you are preaching too :thumbright:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:23 pm

Kenfig Blue wrote:
Most of us under 30 have our own businesses and property's fella, we just don't bang on about it every other day. The people who have not, are the people who are under 18, which is most likely the people you are preaching too :thumbright:

Id never mentioned it before people decided to want to know my personal life, now it is out there then it may help people understand that peoples perspectives are different.

I highly doubt that most people on here have businesses that net them $4 million AUD per annum without actually having to do much at all.

People dont have the same perspective on anything as me so pointless trying to understand it.

You cant ask a question and get annoyed once i answer it. If thats the case then dont ask in the first place.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:26 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

you sound like a failed businessman come lecturer ,thats taken an interest in football..........loads of facts but the only thing you really really get is Swansea are scared of Tans cash.....every jack i meet is obsessed by him.......HATE what he has done,sympathise with us and think we should rebel more...........yeah ok.......your thick we aint....your debt figures are meaningless until he leaves the club numbskull.........

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:28 pm

Oh look at me and business arnt I great.

Nobody cares you sad Jack. The fact you post so often on here proves how sad you are.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:29 pm

phildavies wrote:Oh look at me and business arnt I great.

Nobody cares you sad Jack. The fact you post so often on here proves how sad you are.

If people dont care and dont want to hear then i suggest they dont make a thread about it :lol:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Kenfig Blue wrote:

Id never mentioned it before people decided to want to know my personal life, now it is out there then it may help people understand that peoples perspectives are different.

I highly doubt that most people on here have businesses that net them $4 million AUD per annum without actually having to do much at all.

People dont have the same perspective on anything as me so pointless trying to understand it.

You cant ask a question and get annoyed once i answer it. If thats the case then dont ask in the first place.

You said you got everything anyone would ever want before the age of 30 right? So what your saying is you need to make 4mil AUD a yr for people to have everything they ever want ye?
Last edited by Kenfig Blue on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:32 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Can't help thinking this Muppet ,is on a wind up and is one off the mods

Either a moderator or someone posting for the forum. There seems to be a rota on here theres a couple of other posters that leave and return around the same time and all post wind ups to get hits hhmmm. :thumbup:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:33 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
phildavies wrote:Oh look at me and business arnt I great.

If people dont care and dont want to hear then i suggest they dont make a thread about it :lol:

They didn't you just used the thread asking why you were on here so much to bang on about how great you are.

Very very sad to see someone post so much on there rivals message board.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:33 pm

soulofthesea wrote:you sound like a failed businessman come lecturer ,thats taken an interest in football..........loads of facts but the only thing you really really get is Swansea are scared of Tans cash.....every jack i meet is obsessed by him.......HATE what he has done,sympathise with us and think we should rebel more...........yeah ok.......your thick we aint....your debt figures are meaningless until he leaves the club numbskull.........

Good point, since he has taken over he has ripped your fanbase apart, ruined your identity, tripled your debt and is two weeks from being in the same place as when he started with you.

Oh the fear.

Jacks along with fans of every club have been telling you what you should do, it is only the insatiable appetites of the cardiff fans that demand instant "success" before the safety of their club are the ones that dont listen.

You can take a horse to water but you cant make it drink. My conscience is clear that i continually take this forum to the river taff, maybe one day it will take a sip.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:34 pm

phildavies wrote:
They didn't you just used the thread asking why you were on here so much to bang on about how great you are.

Very very sad to see someone post so much on there rivals message board.

The reason i post here is due to how great i am.

Dont want the answer. Dont ask the question.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:34 pm

This is the only football site i know of where fans of the boards rivals are not only allowed to post but openly take the piss. As Roathie does it in a very intelligent way it goes over the heads of most on here.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:36 pm

Kenfig Blue wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Kenfig Blue wrote:

You said you got everything anyone would ever want before the age of 30 right? So what your saying is you need to make 4mil AUD a yr for people to have everything they ever want ye?

I think generally people want a soulmate, financial security, a great lifestyle and a loving and healthy family. Most work all their lives and never get it.

The fact I have it already in my young life means i have more time to do other things. Football is a great interest of mine. I used to live in cardiff for many years and many of my friends are cardiff fans, i have a connection to the club although never been a supporter.

As a businessman i find it amazing and fascinating how you are used and exploited by these owners. Thats basically it.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:45 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:This is the only football site i know of where fans of the boards rivals are not only allowed to post but openly take the piss. As Roathie does it in a very intelligent way it goes over the heads of most on here.

I know quite alot of people that wont join here because of roathie etc

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:46 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Kenfig Blue wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Kenfig Blue wrote:

I think generally people want a soulmate, financial security, a great lifestyle and a loving and healthy family. Most work all their lives and never get it.

The fact I have it already in my young life means i have more time to do other things. Football is a great interest of mine. I used to live in cardiff for many years and many of my friends are cardiff fans, i have a connection to the club although never been a supporter.

As a businessman i find it amazing and fascinating how you are used and exploited by these owners. Thats basically it.

I have all those mate, same as most people over 25 I'd say and I'm 29. You don't need 4 mil a year for none of that. Regarding a great lifestyle, it all depends what you call a great lifestyle. What do you call a great lifestyle then? Going on holidays all the time and drinking champagne for breakfast isit? :lol: doesn't interest me personally, one or two holidays a yr and that does my head in, you want to come home as soon as you get out there.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:50 pm

Kenfig Blue wrote:
I have all those mate, same as most people over 25 I'd say and I'm 29. You don't need 4 mil a year for none of that. Regarding a great lifestyle, it all depends what you call a great lifestyle. What do you call a great lifestyle then? Going on holidays all the time and drinking champagne for breakfast isit? :lol: doesn't interest me personally, one or two holidays a yr and that does my head in, you want to come home as soon as you get out there.

Im not saying you dont, im speaking generally. If you think most people have that then you are living in a dream world. If business was so brisk and everyone was doing so well then why is Britain in such an economic mess?

As for a lifestyle id say living in a place you love with the ability to do anything you wish. I live on the Sunshine Coast and only last week I was diving the great barrier reef. Thats just an example.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:54 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Kenfig Blue wrote:

Im not saying you dont, im speaking generally. If you think most people have that then you are living in a dream world. If business was so brisk and everyone was doing so well then why is Britain in such an economic mess?

As for a lifestyle id say living in a place you love with the ability to do anything you wish. I live on the Sunshine Coast and only last week I was diving the great barrier reef. Thats just an example.

you have an underwater lappi?

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:57 pm

soulofthesea wrote:

Nope. Wasnt on here much last week from memory.

Usually on here when im doing work on my laptop or game days. Although tonight im doing neither admittedly.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:06 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:

Nope. Wasnt on here much last week from memory.

Usually on here when im doing work on my laptop or game days. Although tonight im doing neither admittedly.

please can we have more examples........typing on the great barrier reef sounds fun, typing in Sydney opera house?..typing while shark fishing? oops its carp that does that

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:10 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:you sound like a failed businessman come lecturer ,thats taken an interest in football..........loads of facts but the only thing you really really get is Swansea are scared of Tans cash.....every jack i meet is obsessed by him.......HATE what he has done,sympathise with us and think we should rebel more...........yeah ok.......your thick we aint....your debt figures are meaningless until he leaves the club numbskull.........

Good point, since he has taken over he has ripped your fanbase apart, ruined your identity, tripled your debt and is two weeks from being in the same place as when he started with you.

Oh the fear.

Jacks along with fans of every club have been telling you what you should do, it is only the insatiable appetites of the cardiff fans that demand instant "success" before the safety of their club are the ones that dont listen.

You can take a horse to water but you cant make it drink. My conscience is clear that i continually take this forum to the river taff, maybe one day it will take a sip.

what we should do?
this is where you leave yourself down..........you are a business man,so you like to say........are you saying a bunch of semi drunk loud mouths could seize your business and property?..is that how Australia still is?

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:15 pm

Listing things that anyone living in australia can do is nothing special. Anyone can move to aus, not for me got to much family at home.