Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Roath Magic

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 am

You now know Swansea are safe, which is why you are suddenly mincing about trying to wind people up with your 'holier than thou' shit.

If Swansea were still in the relegation battle, you'd be saying f**k all.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:26 am

Mario wrote:You now know Swansea are safe, which is why you are suddenly mincing about trying to wind people up with your 'holier than thou' shit.

If Swansea were still in the relegation battle, you'd be saying f**k all.

About what?

Ive been saying we were safe all season and have never shirked away from stating my opinion.

I guess this is another pointless post with no actual meaning behind it other than a pretext to have a go at someone bringing you the painful truths.

Im used to it :laughing6:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:28 am

You are so horrendously self indulgent with your posts it is painful.

All you are doing is posting on a football forum, not even your own forum and you act like you are Noam Chomsky speaking for the people.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:33 am

Mario wrote:You are so horrendously self indulgent with your posts it is painful.

All you are doing is posting on a football forum, not even your own forum and you act like you are Noam Chomsky speaking for the people.

I dont own a forum. This is as much my forum as it is anyone elses (apart from Annis).

I simply post my thoughts, dont stoop to the bollocks it attracts from people who wish to bury what I say and make people look like idiots when they attempt to make personal jibes or lies.

If that makes me self indulgent then so be it. :thumbup:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:37 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:
yeah cos that would be really stupid of me to think:

-some swansea fan pretends to be a cardiff fan on this board
-one of his names is castroath
-castroath appears on another forum as a city fan

in all fairness i didnt know it was because u were always getting banned for being a jack...that i can believe.

but dont give me that show some intelligence shite because the pieces do kind of add up.

but you've gone to some lengths to disprove it so i suppose i have to believe you lol

My name was never castroath. It was just castro (and i was posting as a swansea fan)...

In my sig i put fidel castroath - i assume someone off here liked it and used it for themselves. As i said Roath is a place in cardiff and not a name unique to me.

I said intelligence because surely reading his posts would be obvious enough that it wasnt me.

you wildly overestimate how much attention i pay to your posts...

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:39 am

Well then you have been foolish to accuse someone wothout any knowledge or research based only on a pretty obvious twist on a place name in cardiff for a username.... That i never even had :D

If there is one thing you take away from this car crash of a thread is maybe you wont be so hasty in assuming in future.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:43 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Well then you have been foolish to accuse someone wothout any knowledge or research based only on a pretty obvious twist on a place name in cardiff for a username.... That i never even had :D

If there is one thing you take away from this car crash of a thread is maybe you wont be so hasty in assuming in future.

yes because it has affected my life so...confusing 2 people with a similar internet name and (judging by the forums they post on) similar interests...the shame!

yeah i'll just go about my life as normal...cheers though

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:45 am

It doesn't have to affect your life as such, however learning from this will save you precious minutes typing out your retractions.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:57 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:It doesn't have to affect your life as such, however learning from this will save you precious minutes typing out your retractions.

roathie is telling me how to save time by not typing things?

amazing

but just to save you some precious minutes ill type your response for you:

"ahem....everything i type is true, im always correct all the time, therefore when i type you mortals are lucky i have chosen you to lay the truth upon"

and now i expect the "glad you finally agree with me :thumbup: " response to that...did i miss anything?

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:00 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:It doesn't have to affect your life as such, however learning from this will save you precious minutes typing out your retractions.

Nothing you have posted has helped me in absolutely anyway. I go on football forums to pass some time, I forgot basically all of it as it is worthless discussion that changes by the day. It is just a forum of hot air that most people accept is not serious discussion, that is not what it is for.

Again, nothing you have said has been beneficial to anyone as it is discussion about a game. You forget at times how child like some of of the discussion are on here. My mother who rarely watches football, has as valid an opinion as yours. Why? Because it is about football and it can only go so deep. A forum about a game.

Maybe if we have a discussion about something more substantial you could maybe back up how patronising you are to everyone on here with something worth everyones times.
Last edited by Mario on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:02 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:

amazing

"ahem....everything i type is true, im always correct all the time, therefore when i type you mortals are lucky i have chosen you to lay the truth upon"

and now i expect the "glad you finally agree with me :thumbup: " response to that...did i miss anything?

Indeed, everything i type has a purpose.

I am either giving my opinion as this forum is designed for.... or unfortunately trying to make people see sense regarding theirs - pretty much like this thread and picking out the fools probably with the foolosh hope they may learn and thus become better forumites as a result.

Tell me one opinion i have worthy of such a reaction and I will happily explain my standpoint. However you will struggle as you do seem one of the sensible ones (this thread apart) and believe that as a reault you will resonate with the majority of what i type and recognise it as correct.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:04 pm

Mario wrote:

Nothing you have posted has helped me in absolutely anyway. I go on football forums to pass some time, I forgot basically all of it as it is worthless discussion that changes by the day. It is just a forum of hot air that most people accept is not serious discussion, that is not what it is for.

Again, nothing you have said has been beneficial to anyone as it is discussion about a game. You forget at times how child like some of of the discussion are on here. My mother who rarely watches football, has as valid an opinion as yours. Why? Because it is about football and it can only go so deep. A forum about a game.

Maybe if we have a discussion about something more substantial you could maybe back up how patronising you are to everyone on here with something worth everyones times.

If you have read my opinions then they most certainly have helped you, you just may not realise it yet.

That I can catagorically assure you.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:05 pm

Helped me in what way.

And which comments of yours have aided my existence?.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:10 pm

maccydee wrote:Why are you so active on this board? Just curious as I have never been on any of the Swansea boards.

Brilliant question :!: Although you might end up with a 6 :shock: page ramble and not getting any closer to the answer :thumbup: Hmmm

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:10 pm

Mario wrote:Helped me in what way.

A multitude of ways, dofferent opinions and posts will affect people in different ways.

Our discussion regarding medel for example. Once he goes back to Spain for £6-7m and you are in the championship you will realise that maybe you see what tou want to see rather than what is right in front of you.

My posts regarding the ethics of the Cardiff fan and the rebrand in general will resonate with a lot of people at some point down the line just as it has already with some.

Ive never had as many PM's asking for opinions on any other forum. People like what I say but dont wish to state it in public, in fact it is usually the opposite.

There is a point to all of my posts and a moral in most, some times it takes others longer to realise it than others. I assume you are in this bracket, although something tells me that you know deep down that i am talking sense but have a stubborn front. Many do.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:11 pm

CenterOf wrote:
maccydee wrote:Why are you so active on this board? Just curious as I have never been on any of the Swansea boards.

Brilliant question :!: Although you might end up with a 6 :shock: page ramble and not getting any closer to the answer :thumbup: Hmmm

Or you could read the thread and realise its been answered 3 times :thumbup:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:17 pm

And which comments of yours have aided my existence?.

Shit mate,the worst thing you can do is engage this cun t on his level.Its like giving him oxygen,even if you take the piss.Poor sod,only in cyberspace does he feel the equal of anyone.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:19 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
CenterOf wrote:

Or you could read the thread and realise its been answered 3 times :thumbup:

Sorry! I am in the center of my own universe and couldn't be bothered to read 6 pages of drivel. I`m sure nothing got mentioned on a gentle mans club and future investments in a football club anyways :geek: Happy you got your own thread though :thumbup: Keep up the good work :!:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:20 pm

The green eyed monsters keep on coming :laughing6:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:23 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:

amazing

Indeed, everything i type has a purpose.

I am either giving my opinion as this forum is designed for.... or unfortunately trying to make people see sense regarding theirs - pretty much like this thread and picking out the fools probably with the foolosh hope they may learn and thus become better forumites as a result.

Tell me one opinion i have worthy of such a reaction and I will happily explain my standpoint. However you will struggle as you do seem one of the sensible ones (this thread apart) and believe that as a reault you will resonate with the majority of what i type and recognise it as correct.

you basically just paraphrased what i assumed you would say, i recognise your opinions as valid but you are correct no more often than any other sensible poster. if you are wrong you will often find a way to still be correct.

i hope one day your time isn't in vain and someone does have a better understanding of life through your posts on a rivals forum...but i'd feel sorry for that person to begin with

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:25 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:

A multitude of ways, dofferent opinions and posts will affect people in different ways.

Our discussion regarding medel for example. Once he goes back to Spain for £6-7m and you are in the championship you will realise that maybe you see what tou want to see rather than what is right in front of you.

My posts regarding the ethics of the Cardiff fan and the rebrand in general will resonate with a lot of people at some point down the line just as it has already with some.

Ive never had as many PM's asking for opinions on any other forum. People like what I say but dont wish to state it in public, in fact it is usually the opposite.

There is a point to all of my posts and a moral in most, some times it takes others longer to realise it than others. I assume you are in this bracket, although something tells me that you know deep down that i am talking sense but have a stubborn front. Many do.

Again, you are talking on a football forum. A forum about a game.

Absolutely nothing you have said have benefited me in anyway. I promise you that. I will read and agree with some of what you write, disagree with some of it but to an equal extent as any other person on here.

Maybe you posts are riddles of intelligence that roll off the tongue so fluently you'd had Shakespeare giving you a blowy, but until I notice it, you'll be just be making posts about the fact Medel cost too much money. Which of course is a valid opinion, but intelligent discussion as you make it out, with a moral story to every post (hahaha), it is not.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:27 pm

Like I said, you just dont realise it yet.

You will.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:29 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Like I said, you just dont realise it yet.

You will.

i like most of your posts even if i dont agree with them...but this just makes you look a tit

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:32 pm

All you have done is make predictions about future transfers and league positions. Nothing intelligent about it.

My Nan could do the same if she wanted.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:33 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:

You will.

i like most of your posts even if i dont agree with them...but this just makes you look a tit

Im happy to look like a tit to those that dont understand what im telling them.

I didnt create this thread, it was created for my attention. The thread has now gained it, if anyone should look a tit it is the OP and the ridiculous responses in it.

I will continue to post as I always have done. It is very cyclic and have been here long enough to witness it.

People from 3 years ago (the owner of this site for one) was one of many that disagreed with my posts back then, quite vehemently too - threads such as this were common place. Since then those same people have since said they now realise what.i was telling them was correct all along.

I have no reason to think that this stint will be any different.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:34 pm

Mario wrote:All you have done is make predictions about future transfers and league positions. Nothing intelligent about it.

My Nan could do the same if she wanted.

That's all I've done today yes. Ive not claimed them to be intelligent, just correct.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:34 pm

What is there to not understand.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:36 pm

Mario wrote:What is there to not understand.

If you understood my posts then you would agree with them, its like understanding the world is round but continuing to think its flat.

My opinions are as such where if you can get to a place where you understand them then it really should be enough for you to hold that opinion also such is the obvious nature of its effect.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:37 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:

You will.

Im happy to look like a tit to those that dont understand what im telling them.

I didnt create this thread, it was created for my attention. The thread has now gained it, if anyone should look a tit it is the OP and the ridiculous responses in it.

I will continue to post as I always have done. It is very cyclic and have been here long enough to witness it.

People from 3 years ago (the owner of this site for one) was one of many that disagreed with my posts back then, quite vehemently too - threads such as this were common place. Since then those same people have since said they now realise what.i was telling them was correct all along.

I have no reason to think that this stint will be any different.

explains why you think swansea will be above city until 2034 :lol:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:38 pm

So the opinion that Gary Medel was a waste of money is a fact.

That is fundamentally wrong.

As I've said, your posts are quite basic, a 14 year old would understand them. There is nothing difficult about understanding your posts, or the subject you are trying to get at.

"Gary Medel is a waste of money" Wow that was difficult to understand wasn't it?.