Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Roath Magic

Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:59 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Mr Nobody is back.

I can't even begin to decipher what you have just typed in response to me. I was on ignore last I heard? Mr nobody, please make some sense. I said at the start of the season we need to emulate Swansea and not QPR. Which club do you think we are closest to at the moment?

The frogs know more than you :kermit: :kermit: :kermit: :kermit:

ignore?..im not 12 ffs,,,,,,,,,,,its you childsbrains that play that game.............why would i ever ignore you and chuckie????????..your great fun............the frogs know more than you lmao..na na nanana...

Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:22 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
markeMark wrote:Were you previously known as Walter Mitty. Guess you are a fairly lonely character, because anyone who spends as much time on here as you, must have few, if any friends. I wouldn't put out too many personal details though, because it will be fairly easy to check player registrations at Llanelli FC from as recent as 12 years ago. Should'nt be difficult to find names of teenagers transferred (or poached) from Carmarthen. In fact, I would imagine that you would be the only one. Be interesting to find out if you were any good.

:lol: oh you cut deep. How can anybody use the internet, the shame :D

I was good, very good in fact, incredibly fast and skilful winger (narrows it down even more) the hunt is on :laughing6:

Carmarthen youth at 16..transferred to Llanellis LoW side.........retired and at uni a year later with a stint playing for UWIC squeezed in...........all possible,very unlikely

Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:45 pm

soulofthesea wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
markeMark wrote:Were you previously known as Walter Mitty. Guess you are a fairly lonely character, because anyone who spends as much time on here as you, must have few, if any friends. I wouldn't put out too many personal details though, because it will be fairly easy to check player registrations at Llanelli FC from as recent as 12 years ago. Should'nt be difficult to find names of teenagers transferred (or poached) from Carmarthen. In fact, I would imagine that you would be the only one. Be interesting to find out if you were any good.

I was good, very good in fact, incredibly fast and skilful winger (narrows it down even more) the hunt is on :laughing6:

Carmarthen youth at 16..transferred to Llanellis LoW side.........retired and at uni a year later with a stint playing for UWIC squeezed in...........all possible,very unlikely

:D why is that unlikely?

Bear in mind ive continuously made people look like fools who have said such like. Not that is is difficult in your case, who hasnt typed anything of worth for about 6 months now.

Llandeilo to Carmarthen to Llanelli to Uwic.

Is it really the path of kings so unbelievable to be be true? :lol:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:50 pm

markeMark wrote:Would'nt be surprised if he reads these comments quietly laughing to himself, as I'm convinced that a lot of his statements are made tongue in cheek, and that he just likes to provoke a response. I'm sure he writes things just to start a debate/argument, and then sits back and watches us waste our time trying to disprove something that he knows is complete nonsense in the first place. We don't know where in the world he is, and for all we know he may never have actually set foot in Swansea, Cardiff, or even Wales for that matter. I think he uses this forum as a source of personal amusement, and we are stupid enough to take the bait.

You say... He says things that he knows is nonsense and then watches us try and disprove it.

Can you give me some examples of this?

I think people see what they want to see sometimes and this sounds very much like that. Every post i make is exactly my thoughts and 99% of the time spot.

Will be interesting to hear a response to that :thumbup:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:57 pm

paulh_85 wrote:this could be a fun game :lol:

did you ever play in the LOW for Llanelli Roathie? :D

Didnt get any minutes but featured in the squad, i was only 16/17.

Was in Graig college in Llanelli at the time so was easy for me, our college side had a very strong link to both Carmarthen and Llanelli.... Which is a hint as to who was key in poaching Carmarthen players for anyone in the know :laughing6:

I wasnt at Carmarthen long enough to gain a place in the first team, the back end of the season and then had left for Uni and was playing for UWIC by the time the next season started.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:25 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:i dont find it sad that you post on our forum...

...i DO find it sad that you post on other forums posing as a city fan (unless there's another castroath posting on crystal palace forums)

Sounds like another castroath then :?

As you were :lol:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:42 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

Bear in mind ive continuously made people look like fools who have said such like. Not that is is difficult in your case, who hasnt typed anything of worth for about 6 months now.

you are the king of the fools im afraid...........and youve yet to make a sensible post.here or on palace,brighton,swansea,swindon or qprs boards..........keep going dummy..monkeys and tupewritters and all that....

Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:43 pm

soulofthesea wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

you are the king of the fools im afraid...........and youve yet to make a sensible post.here or on palace,brighton,swansea,swindon or qprs boards..........keep going dummy..monkeys and tupewritters and all that....

So yet another ridiculous response to reasoned conversing then :laughing6:

I can safely say ive never been on the Palace, Brighton, Swindon or QPR boards, let alone posted on them - dont let facts get in the way of your story though :thumbright:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:48 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:this could be a fun game :lol:

did you ever play in the LOW for Llanelli Roathie? :D

Didnt get any minutes but featured in the squad, i was only 16/17.

Was in Graig college in Llanelli at the time so was easy for me, our college side had a very strong link to both Carmarthen and Llanelli.... Which is a hint as to who was key in poaching Carmarthen players for anyone in the know :laughing6:

I wasnt at Carmarthen long enough to gain a place in the first team, the back end of the season and then had left for Uni and was playing for UWIC by the time the next season started.

lol..in the know..............i do know that both the youth sides you mention at the time were a million miles off their 1st team squads.....you havent answered what leagues these youth teams played in...........

Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:52 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

So yet another ridiculous response to reasoned conversing then :laughing6:

I can safely say ive never been on the Palace, Brighton, Swindon or QPR boards, let alone posted on them - dont let facts get in the way of your story though :thumbright:

an atempt to belittle is not a reasoned response mr roath........it is what it is............no solid ground to stand on so ridicule the post...its you to a t...............everyone knows your probably housebound.. a saddo..and yes visit various boards looking to while away the days........

Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:53 pm

soulofthesea wrote:
lol..in the know..............i do know that both the youth sides you mention at the time were a million miles off their 1st team squads.....you havent answered what leagues these youth teams played in...........

So you want a resonable answer and then when you get one you start acting the fool :laughing6:

you get one more chance.

No they werent miles off at all. My good friend Gethin Jones was promoted to the first team and was then transferred to you for fifty grand i believe. Others went on to bigger and better things. My other mate Richard Hurling went on trial at Forest, then went on tour in Holland with Swansea then went to the USA, played professionally in Sweden and now plays professionally here in Australia for Penninsular Power. :thumbup:

Cant remember what the league was called. Maybe McWhirter or something like that?

Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:57 pm

soulofthesea wrote:
an atempt to belittle is not a reasoned response mr roath........it is what it is............no solid ground to stand on so ridicule the post...its you to a t...............everyone knows your probably housebound.. a saddo..and yes visit various boards looking to while away the days........

:lol: it is not an attempt to belittle at all.

Ive given you reasoned answers and you reply with "you housebound saddo" and make up pointless lies about me and other forums.

I would love you to be involved in a reasoned debate but i cant recall you being party to one of them since i made you look like a knob a few months back :lol:

Ill be back in a few hours so if you have any proof to these obvious lies i would be happy to go over it :thumbup:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:26 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:

Ive given you reasoned answers and you reply with "you housebound saddo" and make up pointless lies about me and other forums.

I would love you to be involved in a reasoned debate but i cant recall you being party to one of them since i made you look like a knob a few months back :lol:

Ill be back in a few hours so if you have any proof to these obvious lies i would be happy to go over it :thumbup:

i only bother talking about what i know something about.........threads where i dont,well i dont comment....you probably think youve made knobs out of pretty much everyone here, but truth is you havent........your a little man that thinks bullshit baffles brains........news..it doesnt............your attempts at being a half descent player?????????..no roath.....those youth teams,in general,yes were miles off........Gethin..well you do get the odd one that develops late, but because one has talent it does not mean thats the level of the whole group.. besides from what youve said,you certainly were not playing in his age group..and we signed him from Carmarthen town, not the mcwhirter team.....which you now say you hardly played for any way???????....Llanelli at the time had an arangment with Gorseinon college, not the Graig, but very few made it to play LoW, let alone higher.....anyway,before you spin what seems a fairy tale any further, i worked in football in west wales back then, so know Colin,Tim,Fred....and pretty much anyone else you want to include......

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:12 pm

soulofthesea wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:

i only bother talking about what i know something about.........threads where i dont,well i dont comment....you probably think youve made knobs out of pretty much everyone here, but truth is you havent........your a little man that thinks bullshit baffles brains........news..it doesnt............

you only bother talking about what you know yet you make accusations regarding me posting on another board (which you clearly dont know as you are wrong) and your opinion on me as a footballer even though you have never seen me play :lol:

you make a knob out of yourself, i dont have to. :D

your attempts at being a half descent player?????????..no roath.....those youth teams,in general,yes were miles off........Gethin..well you do get the odd one that develops late, but because one has talent it does not mean thats the level of the whole group.. besides from what youve said,you certainly were not playing in his age group..and we signed him from Carmarthen town, not the mcwhirter team.....which you now say you hardly played for any way???????

i was asked if I had ever played so I have told you who I played for, im not sure why is has caused such hysteria in you :D

We were all talented boys hence why we were at clubs such as Carmarthen and Llanelli and some of our team mates made it into professional football. Gethin was older than me but he was promoted from the same youth team and i have pllayed in the same side as him many times, he is about 3 years older i think. I didnt say I hardly played for them, i played for them for almost full season, it was Llanelli I hardly played for as I signed for them with about 6-7 games to go in the season. I also had pre season with them before i went to uni.

Why the obsession? :?

....Llanelli at the time had an arangment with Gorseinon college, not the Graig, but very few made it to play LoW, let alone higher.....anyway,before you spin what seems a fairy tale any further, i worked in football in west wales back then, so know Colin,Tim,Fred....and pretty much anyone else you want to include......

I couldnt give a damn about Gorseinan college im telling you about Llanelli college, we were managed by John Roberts, Colin Staples and Tony Cottee they were all instrumental in the players club sides. You are talking absolute nonsense by the way, many of our college side and club youth sides made it to LoW my other good friend and then college goalkeeper Wyn Walters went on to be the first team goalkeeper for moneybags Neath too. Id say most went on to play LoW at some point, others chose a different career path like me.

Now i emplore you to talk at least some sense because reading your anger filled illiterate replies to pretty sensible stuff is quite tiring. Try your best :thumbright:
. :thumbright:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:51 pm

no hysterics......just something i know quite a bit about......and a load of bullshit and fairytales from you..i dont give a damn about.....isnt really a reasonable response is it.?........but thats what bullshitters do when they have no answer its like all topics,you know bits,but really nowhere near enough...so play it down and make out the other person is making a deal out of nothing............
tip..........if you stop bullshitting......you will not then get caught out........

so good day to you..........

Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:02 am

soulofthesea wrote:no hysterics......just something i know quite a bit about......and a load of bullshit and fairytales from you..i dont give a damn about.....isnt really a reasonable response is it.?........but thats what bullshitters do when they have no answer its like all topics,you know bits,but really nowhere near enough...so play it down and make out the other person is making a deal out of nothing............
tip..........if you stop bullshitting......you will not then get caught out........

so good day to you..........

:lol: so im bullshitting how exactly?

You havent really given any reasoning at all apart from angry obsessive ranting because i was pretty good at football and saying that you also know the people that I do. Why does that mean im lying? :shock:

(i never lie by the way young man, thats lesson number 1) :thumbup:

You aint half made yourself look a knob.... Again :lol:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:11 am

Now one obsessive liar has been put to bed lets get on to the other mistruth on this thread... I was accused of being "castroath" on crystal palaces forum, news to me that one :D

I did a google search on "castroath palace" and a few tid bits came up from him. First of all, i have no copyright on the name, i assume he just liked my clever play on the word Roath (its a place in cardiff you know, not my name) - secondly, how in Gods name can you think its me :lol:

have you read his posts? He has 27 posts and he seems a genuine cardiff fan that is giving his experiences of the trips hes been on, the one that came up was him discussing his travel plans for the bubble trip to the Liberty and how annoying he found the policing, he goes into detail only someone on the trip would know and lastly why the hell would I go on a palace forum and pretend to be a cardiff fan to talk fondly about away trips :lol:

Please folks, i know you wish to latch on to anything what so ever to take on the great Roathie but make sure you actually have something of worth otherwise threads like this emerge from time to time when the hyaenas attack only to run away from the wilder beast all nursing their broken teeth :laughing6:

Exhibit A.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:13 am

I think we all know about my views on Guerra and your impending relegation.....

Exhibit B.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:15 am

And thats all the google search shows of his 27 posts.

Im not a member of the forum so cant search his others, im happy for someone to log on to post some evidence though. :laughing6:

This forum is superb :lol:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:26 am

I still haven't got an answer.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:27 am

maccydee wrote:I still haven't got an answer.

Ive answered you several times, im not quite sure why you arent reading it.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:40 am

Ok, i shall try one more time.

You asked me why i come and talk football here and also told me that you have never been on swanseas board. Hence the question.

In reply i answered your second part and told you that what we do as individuals are vastly different due to the fact our lives are probably vastly different. My perspective on things will not be the same and the time I can give to my interests are a lot more than the average joe due to what I have achieved at such a young age. (Criticise me for boasting but lets not forget - you asked) :D

I then answered your first and main question. I am a businessman that has lived most of his adult life in Cardiff, i have friends who have played for you amd friends who still support you, for nearly 10 years you were my local club - though I have never supported you I have a connection to your club because of this. Due to my business brain, I find it fascinating how your fanbase can be manipulated by suggestion and also how your club is run in terms of business plan hence why I started posting here.

I dont think you could have hoped for a more thorough answer, yet you have been given it 3 times now and ignored it each time.... Unless of course it what a rhetorical mud slinging question in which you didnt want a sensible answer in the first place but a thread to vent your frustrations on a poster who brings to the forefront everything that the cardiff fan wishes to sweep under the carpet but knows os true?

Im happy with either :D

Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:40 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:i dont find it sad that you post on our forum...

...i DO find it sad that you post on other forums posing as a city fan (unless there's another castroath posting on crystal palace forums)

Sounds like another castroath then :?

As you were :lol:

yeah absolutley must be...its not like you've got previous for pretending to be a city fan on the internet...obsessed

Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:46 am

I pretended to be a cardiff fan on here as i kept getting banned as a swansea one, it was a way to let my opinions be heard without being banned.

You are off your head if you think i go on other forums pretending im a cardiff fan in order to chat about what bus im on.

Show some intelligence ffs :roll:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:46 am

Is Soulofthesea deliberately talking in riddles? Or is he just talking gibberish? :laughing6:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:47 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:Is Soulofthesea deliberately talking in riddles? Or is he just talking gibberish? :laughing6:

I couldnt make head nor tail of most of it.

Or............... Should......... That........ Be......head......nor......tail

Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:54 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:I pretended to be a cardiff fan on here as i kept getting banned as a swansea one, it was a way to let my opinions be heard without being banned.

You are off your head if you think i go on other forums pretending im a cardiff fan in order to chat about what bus im on.

Show some intelligence ffs :roll:

yeah cos that would be really stupid of me to think:

-some swansea fan pretends to be a cardiff fan on this board
-one of his names is castroath
-castroath appears on another forum as a city fan

in all fairness i didnt know it was because u were always getting banned for being a jack...that i can believe.

but dont give me that show some intelligence shite because the pieces do kind of add up.

but you've gone to some lengths to disprove it so i suppose i have to believe you lol

Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:57 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Ok, i shall try one more time.

You asked me why i come and talk football here and also told me that you have never been on swanseas board. Hence the question.

In reply i answered your second part and told you that what we do as individuals are vastly different due to the fact our lives are probably vastly different. My perspective on things will not be the same and the time I can give to my interests are a lot more than the average joe due to what I have achieved at such a young age. (Criticise me for boasting but lets not forget - you asked) :D

I then answered your first and main question. I am a businessman that has lived most of his adult life in Cardiff, i have friends who have played for you amd friends who still support you, for nearly 10 years you were my local club - though I have never supported you I have a connection to your club because of this. Due to my business brain, I find it fascinating how your fanbase can be manipulated by suggestion and also how your club is run in terms of business plan hence why I started posting here.

I dont think you could have hoped for a more thorough answer, yet you have been given it 3 times now and ignored it each time.... Unless of course it what a rhetorical mud slinging question in which you didnt want a sensible answer in the first place but a thread to vent your frustrations on a poster who brings to the forefront everything that the cardiff fan wishes to sweep under the carpet but knows os true?

But why SO much time. Just admit you have a sad life and I'll stop. That's the true answer Walter Mitty.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:03 am

AlwaysBBlue wrote:
yeah cos that would be really stupid of me to think:

-some swansea fan pretends to be a cardiff fan on this board
-one of his names is castroath
-castroath appears on another forum as a city fan

in all fairness i didnt know it was because u were always getting banned for being a jack...that i can believe.

but dont give me that show some intelligence shite because the pieces do kind of add up.

but you've gone to some lengths to disprove it so i suppose i have to believe you lol

My name was never castroath. It was just castro (and i was posting as a swansea fan)...

In my sig i put fidel castroath - i assume someone off here liked it and used it for themselves. As i said Roath is a place in cardiff and not a name unique to me.

I said intelligence because surely reading his posts would be obvious enough that it wasnt me.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:04 am

maccydee wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:Ok, i shall try one more time.

But why SO much time. Just admit you have a sad life and I'll stop. That's the true answer Walter Mitty.

:roll: So the question was rhetorical and you didnt want a sensible answer and just got frustrated by what I was saying. I can understand that, it is not easy to hear but vital for you.

I was right then. :lol: