Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Roath Magic

Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:34 am

I bet you ten grand nathan dyer mugged a women.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:36 am

Mario wrote:I bet you ten grand nathan dyer mugged a women.

Yep ill take that bet. :thumbup:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:46 pm

He got convicted of theft, he didnt mug anyone

Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:50 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:

He got convicted of theft, he didnt mug anyone

Kerching

Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:50 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:
Proof youve got no friends? :lol: Do they give official documents to Billy No Mates these days?

I think we both know I am close to the truth and it makes you want to cry inside.

Ah so none then. :D

Case dismissed :thumbup:

How is Drop Dead Fred these days?

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:10 pm

I think you are sad. You live in Oz, no friends out there and no one talks to you in Peg land because you forgot your mothers, sister , aunties or who ever she is and the family have disowned you.

Go on planet jerk :sleepy2:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:56 pm

jayb wrote:I think you are sad. You live in Oz, no friends out there and no one talks to you in Peg land because you forgot your mothers, sister , aunties or who ever she is and the family have disowned you.

Go on planet jerk :sleepy2:

:lol: nice and original. Good effort.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:11 pm

Still scrapping were they Hernandez and the rest of the Spanish against shelvey, michu's missus fooked off back to Spain(Bi polar my arse he's faining his injury when all the squad know he's fit) he don't wanna play for you any more, and finally deal done Ashley off with Brendan. Good luck next season you need a strong manager to sort that lot of shit out

Don't say that is all rumour :D :D :D :D

Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:18 pm

jackblue wrote:Still scrapping were they Hernandez and the rest of the Spanish against shelvey, michu's missus fooked off back to Spain(Bi polar my arse he's faining his injury when all the squad know he's fit) he don't wanna play for you any more, and finally deal done Ashley off with Brendan. Good luck next season you need a strong manager to sort that lot of shit out

Don't say that is all rumour :D :D :D :D

What? :laughing6:

Wrong thread pal :D

Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:20 pm

Apologies it was supposed to be on your other thread fucks sake you Jacks are everywhere :D :D :bluescarf:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:58 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
maccydee wrote:Why are you so active on this board? Just curious as I have never been on any of the Swansea boards.

he is the formost expert on all things ccfc even knows more about our finances than mr tan!!! :lol:

Is that the guy that got you from £30m in debt to a possible £100m in debt? Ah mr tan yes i remember :D

As for the OP, im not sure what your actions have to do with mine. You have also probably never run two businesses and ot everything anyone ever wants before the age of 30.

Different people, different situations, different interests.

I think that somebody who had everything they could want by the age of 30 would not be spending half their life on a fans forum.
Roath Mad Dick you're a legend in your own mind.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:05 pm

El Tel wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
maccydee wrote:Why are you so active on this board? Just curious as I have never been on any of the Swansea boards.

he is the formost expert on all things ccfc even knows more about our finances than mr tan!!! :lol:

Is that the guy that got you from £30m in debt to a possible £100m in debt? Ah mr tan yes i remember :D

As for the OP, im not sure what your actions have to do with mine. You have also probably never run two businesses and ot everything anyone ever wants before the age of 30.

Different people, different situations, different interests.

I think that somebody who had everything they could want by the age of 30 would not be spending half their life on a fans forum.
Roath Mad Dick you're a legend in your own mind.

Well you think wrong sunshine, its a cracking forum.

You are my television :laughing6:

Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:22 am

A pure fantasist who thinks he is fooling everybody because he can hide behind his veil. The truth is anybody who has anything like a successful, fulfilling life would not be spending so much time on here or watching television for that matter.
Now that I've exposed this to everyone I'd better leave him alone as I would not want to be responsible for his suicide.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:28 am

El Tel wrote:A pure fantasist who thinks he is fooling everybody because he can hide behind his veil. The truth is anybody who has anything like a successful, fulfilling life would not be spending so much time on here or watching television for that matter.
Now that I've exposed this to everyone I'd better leave him alone as I would not want to be responsible for his suicide.

Good point, Richard Branson hasnt even heard of TV apparently :laughing6:

Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:43 am

Truth of the matter roathie likes a good arguement(debate for the posh people),clearly we all know he's a jack,so he's anti cardiff as most of us are anti swansea,being rivals that the way it should be,to be fair some of his opinions are right,most are bull shit mind :lol:,I find it amusing that poster get annoyed with his opinions,what do people expect from a Swansea supporter?,even if we had won the league and the cup,he d still find something bad to write about,to me it covers up some of the problems down the road,secretly I think he's got a soft spot for cardiff considering he spends most if his time on this forum,but each to their own as they say

Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:55 am

Im not anti cardiff, i can assure you.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:40 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Im not anti cardiff, i can assure you.

Of course not roathie :lol:

Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:43 pm

caerblue wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:Im not anti cardiff, i can assure you.

Of course not roathie :lol:

:thumbup:

Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
El Tel wrote:A pure fantasist who thinks he is fooling everybody because he can hide behind his veil. The truth is anybody who has anything like a successful, fulfilling life would not be spending so much time on here or watching television for that matter.

Good point, Richard Branson hasnt even heard of TV apparently :laughing6:

Good point and he would never come back with that because he couldn't be arsed.
:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:46 am

Lazy.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:39 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Lazy.

Virgin on the ridiculous.

I do liked his pickle though, especially in ham sandwiches. Mmm

Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:16 am

This thread is comedy gold for all the wrong reasons. :lol: