Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Worst buys of the season:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:43 am

How can you say how he plays roathie you don't watch Cardiff week in week out

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:48 am

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:How can you say how he plays roathie you don't watch Cardiff week in week out

I have most weeks. What makes you think i havent?

We don't often play on the same day or time remember - others whom opinion i respect have also shared similar views and so do all the stats and comparisons in like for like players.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Anything red from the club shop.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:50 pm

I actually agree with roathie here that medel isn't worth his fee

But what I will say is he looks poor in comparison to other players of the same position cos our midfield is too lightweight and the CM gets passed top easily leaving medel more than exposed to often his job is too clean anything up that comes through the CM but the problem is more than one player is coming through leaving him running round like a headless chicken when we are solid in CM as well which is a rarety he looks far better

Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:16 pm

The arguments trying to defend Medel are hilarious. He has been woeful November onwards, he is a waste of money much like nearly all of our signings this season.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:59 pm

Roathie doesn't watch our games, he goes on Twitter and furiously scrolls through sqwaka page..

Roathie creams himself over Stats.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:09 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Roathie doesn't watch our games, he goes on Twitter and furiously scrolls through sqwaka page..

Dont use either.

What a weird post.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:15 pm

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... -pure-gold

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:17 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Roathie doesn't watch our games, he goes on Twitter and furiously scrolls through sqwaka page..

Dont use either.

What a weird post.

You use the former though

https://twitter.com/satanist4atheis

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:20 pm

llandaffbluebird1 wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

Dont use either.

What a weird post.

Nope, as i said - i dont use either.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:21 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/349865/Cardiff-ankle-biter-Gary-Medel-is-pure-gold

Published 9th of November :lol:

Lets see how many are falling over themselves at the prospect of a cut price deal.... :D

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:23 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
llandaffbluebird1 wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

Dont use either.

What a weird post.

Nope, as i said - i dont use either.

How did you find the Crim's Twitter account then if you don't use it?

Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:06 am

Cant say.

But the fact remains, i dont use either.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:06 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Cant say.

False. You've used Twitter to create an account for your alias, how sad.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:09 am

llandaffbluebird1 wrote:

very sad if true.

Unfortunately for you.... its not :lol:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:21 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
llandaffbluebird1 wrote:

very sad if true.

Unfortunately for you.... its not :lol:

You can keep saying that, doesn't make it true. Where did that thread go anyway?

Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:30 am

£5 bet to charity?

Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:55 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:£5 bet to charity?

What's your obsession with betting? Also as I said before, I won't answer that question very much how you dodge the question on how you found the account and where the thread went.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:05 am

llandaffbluebird1 wrote:

What's your obsession with betting? Also as I said before, I won't answer that question very much how you dodge the question on how you found the account and where the thread went.

When money is brought into the equation then people stop calling others liars when they dont know it to be the case. Their confidence in their conviction tends to drain away at a rate of knots.

Place the bet and if I cannot prove it then you win. You will also find out the answer to your question at the same time... Wich is a nice little bonus for you isnt it :D

Deal? :laughing6:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:09 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
llandaffbluebird1 wrote:

When money is brought into the equation then people stop calling others liars when they dont know it to be the case. Their confidence in their conviction tends to drain away at a rate of knots.

Place the bet and if I cannot prove it then you win. You will also find out the answer to your question at the same time... Wich is a nice little bonus for you isnt it :D

Deal? :laughing6:

Fine

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:13 am

Id like my £5 to go to Cancer research UK please. And we can post the screenshot up on here.

What would your chosen charity be?

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:17 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Id like my £5 to go to Cancer research UK please. And we can post the screenshot up on here.

What would your chosen charity be?

Absolutely. And Deafblind UK

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:19 am

Im sure he wont mind, im not inCRIMinating him by name and its for charity after all. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:24 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Im sure he wont mind, im not inCRIMinating him by name and its for charity after all. :D

Proves nothing. My point is that YOU are Crim so you probably sent that to yourself. Still failed to explain why you deleted the thread after I called you up on it.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:26 am

llandaffbluebird1 wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:Im sure he wont mind, im not inCRIMinating him by name and its for charity after all. :D

Proves nothing. My point is that YOU are Crim so you probably sent that to yourself. Still failed to explain why you deleted the thread after I called you up on it.

You think i posted that to myself 9 days ago? :lol:

I have more if you like. Do not back out of a charity bet, you have clearly lost.

That would be very low indeed.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:28 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
llandaffbluebird1 wrote:

You think i posted that 9 days ago? :lol:

I have more if you like. Do not back out of a charity bet, you have clearly lost.

That would be very low indeed.

Back out? Are you that low yourself? I have no problems with donating to charity thank you.

I'd like to see the evidence then. Although you are mainly spot on with what you say you are a weird person so it wouldn't surprise me.

Still waiting for you to answer the question.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:31 am

So are you backing out or not?

You asked for proof and ive given you a PM from 9 days ago (of which I have many many more). If the best you can do is say "you posted that to yourself" then that is a very low tactic to back out of it.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:36 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:So are you backing out or not?

You asked for proof and ive given you a PM from 9 days ago (of which I have many many more). If the best you can do is say "you posted that to yourself" then that is a very low tactic to back out of it.

Why can't you answer my question though?

P.S I'm not backing out. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong, that's fine with me because something good comes out of it. But right now it's your word vs mine.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:40 am

llandaffbluebird1 wrote:

P.S I'm not backing out. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong, that's fine with me because something good comes out of it. But right now it's your word vs mine.

You are asking me why i deleted a thread? Surely the answer is obvious, im not a mod i cant delete anything.

This is a post from even earlier from crims brother.

Are you genuinelly trying to tell me that I PM myself :lol:

Come on pay up, i would have fair and square.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:47 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
llandaffbluebird1 wrote:

You are asking me why i deleted a thread? Surely the answer is obvious, im not a mod i cant delete anything.

This is a post from even earlier from crims brother.

Are you genuinelly trying to tell me that I PM myself :lol:

Come on pay up, i would have fair and square.

:lol: Okay, whatever. And yes I wouldn't put it past you, someone "as successful as you" spends most of his day posting on his rivals forum it strange in my view so you messaging yourself isn't out of the ordinary.

You've proven me wrong blah blah I'll pay it next week. I know it makes me sound poor but most of money has been spent on Sunderland and I'm a student so forgive me. It'll be done probably next Tuesday if that's fine with you? I'll post screenshots as promised.