Worst buys of the season:

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Worst buys of the season:

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:51 am

I have lots of time on my hands because im successful. I have an obvious interest in football and business and you are my local club in a way. This forum is excellent and combines my interests. Simple as that really.

No need to explain your situation, as long as you honour your bet then there is no issue what so ever. Good on you.

I have made several bets now, none settled yet (apart from this one) so be honoured that you are the first name to go into my new charity themed sig.
Last edited by Roath_Magic_ on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roathy - the football forum philanthropist...

Total amount of bets won for Cancer Research UK so far:- £5
Total amount of bets lost - £0

***85harj is Mario be warned***
Roath_Magic_

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby llandaffbluebird1 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:52 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:I have lots of time on my hands because im successful. I have an obvious interest in football and business and you are my local club in a way. This forum is excellent and combines my interests. Simple as that really.

No need to explain your situation, as long as you honour your bet then there is no issue what so ever. Good on you.

I have made several bets now, none settled yet (apart from this one) so be honoured that you are the first name to go into my new charity themed sig.

Fine. I'll PM you once it is done.
llandaffbluebird1

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:53 am

Top man, its a great cause.

Hope it was worth it to satisfy your curiosity, i know how annoying it is to wonder something and not know for sure :D

Roath_Magic_

Postby CraigCCFC » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:04 am

That proves nothing in fairness. Although I dont think the Crim was Roathie anyway
CraigCCFC

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:08 am

CraigCCFC wrote:That proves nothing in fairness. Although I dont think the Crim was Roathie anyway

It proves im not the Crim, clearly :?

Roath_Magic_

Postby CraigCCFC » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:12 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:That proves nothing in fairness. Although I dont think the Crim was Roathie anyway

No, someone that is willing to make as many accounts as you have would have no issue with sending yourself PM's days in advance.

Like I said, the crim was amusing and certainly not you.
CraigCCFC

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:16 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

No, someone that is willing to make as many accounts as you have would have no issue with sending yourself PM's days in advance.

What? :lol:

I don't have any other accounts other than this, that is a fact. Annis and Carl can check for multis and they can confirm to you ive not used multis other than when banned in order to avoid detection.

And why would I send myself PM's? Especially ones I would then not be happy to show on here so black them out and why would i bother replying, and why would I bother doing it multiple times and how would I know that someone would accuse me of being the crim? I barely spoke to him or involved myself in his threads and why would i then do the same as crims brother? :lol:

Thats just silly, as i said to another poster who accused me of being on the palace forum yesterday before i proved him wrong - use your intelligence for gods sake. :?

Roath_Magic_

Postby CraigCCFC » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:23 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

What? :lol:

I don't have any other accounts other than this, that is a fact. Annis and Carl can check for multis and they can confirm to you ive not used multis other than when banned in order to avoid detection.

And why would I send myself PM's? Especially ones I would then not be happy to show on here so black them out and why would i bother replying, and why would I bother doing it multiple times and how would I know that someone would accuse me of being the crim? I barely spoke to him or involved myself in his threads and why would i then do the same as crims brother? :lol:

Thats just silly, as i said to another poster who accused me of being on the palace forum yesterday before i proved him wrong - use your intelligence for gods sake. :?

You are totally obsessed with this forum, thats why......nothing is beyond the realms of normality when you are involved.
CraigCCFC

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:26 am

:lol: if you say so.

Either way im right again and charity wins. :thumbup:

Roath_Magic_

Postby CraigCCFC » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:31 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote::lol: if you say so.

I do say so, thanks for agreeing
CraigCCFC

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:36 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote::lol: if you say so.

I do say so, thanks for agreeing

Apology accepted :D

Roath_Magic_

Postby DandoCCFC » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:43 pm

You can put your usernames to different email addresses so you can easily make multis without the mods knowing.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby Aramore » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:47 pm

I don;t believe those PMs for one second.

No one on earth would call Roathy a friend :shock:
64JACK wrote:
ThomasC wrote: :lol: your my favourite poster :ayatollah:

Actually, your mine as well! The avator clinches it for me, as sometimes I do imagine I'm talking too a sensible lemon in sunglasses! :laughing6:
Aramore

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:03 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:You can put your usernames to different email addresses so you can easily make multis without the mods knowing.

Dont be so ridiculous :lol:

Roath_Magic_

Postby DandoCCFC » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:19 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:You can put your usernames to different email addresses so you can easily make multis without the mods knowing.

Of course you can. When you sign up you could just use another email address you have spare.
I will.

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:23 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

Of course you can. When you sign up you could just use another email address you have spare.

The IP gets logged, it doesnt matter about email address. And proxys show as proxys

But of course the main point is why the hell I would have a full blown conversation privately 10 days ago with two people that ended up being myself just incase someone accused me of being someone i barely spoke to :D
Pagain, use your intelligence.

Roath_Magic_

Postby DandoCCFC » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:38 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

The IP gets logged, it doesnt matter about email address. And proxys show as proxys

But of course the main point is why the hell I would have a full blown conversation privately 10 days ago with two people that ended up being myself just incase someone accused me of being someone i barely spoke to :D

Forgot to taken into account IP address but just go to a relatives home and set up the account, if that's possible?

No offence but we will always have our suspicions with you. :laughing6:
I will.

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:07 am

DandoCCFC wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

Forgot to taken into account IP address but just go to a relatives home and set up the account, if that's possible?

No offence but we will always have our suspicions with you. :laughing6:

:lol: this os turning into the most expensive and elaborate multi ever. A £3000 round trip to message myself just incase I was accused of being him :D

Suspicions are fine, but make them plausible at least. :laughing6:

Roath_Magic_

Postby llandaffbluebird1 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:51 am

Why is this still going on ffs? I was wrong even if it he did send the messages to himself no-one can prove it so let this thread die.
llandaffbluebird1

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:46 am

There is more chance of aliens coming down and creating a multi than there is of me spending £3000, flying back to the UK in order to message myself several times so I wont be suspected of writing messages that consist of "CRIMtastic folks" :lol:

I dont even know why my name was being linked to him anyway, i only posted his twitter page :lol:

Anyway, charity wins.

Roath_Magic_

Postby llandaffbluebird1 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:08 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:There is more chance of aliens coming down and creating a multi than there is of me spending £3000, flying back to the UK in order to message myself several times so I wont be suspected of writing messages that consist of "CRIMtastic folks" :lol:

I dont even know why my name was being linked to him anyway, i only posted his twitter page :lol:

Anyway, charity wins.

I just thought that posting a brand new Twitter account (after you had no link to Crim seen as you didn't comment on his threads but yet you still praised him) was a little odd, made even stranger by you saying you don't use Twitter.

But whatever, as you said charity wins. Also I'll get it done today (via phone) so they'll either send some letter/recipient or email conformation so if it is the latter I'll PM you the email today.
llandaffbluebird1

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:31 am

I just thought that hidden Swans badge was genius. I was convinced it was Barnett originally - turns out it wasnt.

Roath_Magic_

Previous

Return to General Chat