Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Tan Bans Borley

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:43 pm

DAYA CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ROATHIE ONE OF THOSE TEXT AND EVERY OTHER ARUEMENTATIVE MOTHERS ON THIS SITE TELLING THEM THEY ARE BANNED. :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :lol:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:48 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Im not backtracking at all.

Im telling you that I will believe stories such as this every time. :thumbright:

yes, its called naive, gullible........dont GET stuff...........

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:54 pm

Roathie I have told you Swansea are shit. We are staying up. And our protest is a protest but you dont believe any of that.
Mind you saying all that I was one of the numpties that fell hook line and sinker for it yesterday. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:DAYA CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ROATHIE ONE OF THOSE TEXT AND EVERY OTHER ARUEMENTATIVE MOTHERS ON THIS SITE TELLING THEM THEY ARE BANNED. :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :lol:

He he spell Borley first name right this time?

Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:08 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:And people regard holding a scarf up for a minute as a meaningful protest :lol:

If people want blue they need to take it back - anything else is just bollocks and should be treated as such.

Oh pray, please tell - how would have scumsea fans reacted - how would they restore the colour :?:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Roathie I have told you Swansea are shit. We are staying up. And our protest is a protest but you dont believe any of that.
Mind you saying all that I was one of the numpties that fell hook line and sinker for it yesterday. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

That is because I know it to not be true or indeed have a strong opinion of my own.

I have no idea of the relationship between Tan and Borley.

Steve can say any story as wild as he likes regarding Tan and I will believe it until told otherwise.

That says more about Tan than me :D

Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:55 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:And people regard holding a scarf up for a minute as a meaningful protest :lol:

If people want blue they need to take it back - anything else is just bollocks and should be treated as such.

Oh pray, please tell - how would have scumsea fans reacted - how would they restore the colour :?:

Look up what we did against Petty.

However, for a start in never would have been allowed to happen, thats a fact.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:10 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What a tit!

Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:36 pm

Borley needs to make his mind up one minute he is tans best mate and all for red now he is holidaying with 2 of the main blue protestors :roll:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:49 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:Borley needs to make his mind up one minute he is tans best mate and all for red now he is holidaying with 2 of the main blue protestors :roll:

Not sure if you get this thread is a wind up. Daya sent a joke text to Steve Borley please dont take it seriously. :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:57 pm

f**k me it's a laugh... A joke..... Something that makes life revolve.

Clearly since all this social media shit and what comes with it.... It's all boloicks,

IMods –--- can you remov his post please...... I understand those on the board don't or have lost their sense of humour and I'm getting messages asking for this thread to be removed by irate wives with a temper!!

Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:48 pm

Daya wrote:f**k me it's a laugh... A joke..... Something that makes life revolve.

Clearly since all this social media shit and what comes with it.... It's all boloicks,

IMods –--- can you remov his post please...... I understand those on the board don't or have lost their sense of humour and I'm getting messages asking for this thread to be removed by irate wives with a temper!!

You mean it was all a joke steve :o you heartless b*stard does that mean I have to go to the Chelsea game after all :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:39 pm

Removes at Steve's request.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:53 pm

QMy Mrs was wahoo when she heard I got banned. Then I yold hdf it was a joke she was like ohhh poo.
:lol: The reason I fell for it is because I reckon I am close to a ban. Just the wait :laughing6: :laughing6:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:06 pm

You mean I dont get to go to the kenny rogers tasting session down ccs :( sad times

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:06 pm

Daya wrote:The story breaking is that like many fans Director Borley has been banned

His offence was tweeting pictures of blue traditional shirts.

Whilst the ban is only until the end of the season it's upset Borley currently on holiday with Annis Abraham and Mallo in Santa Ponsa.

Borley has though not taken it lying down on his sunbed despite being warned about his social media behaviour .

He's text back to Vincent Tan banning him from the Rompney Castle.

who are you and how do you know this info?