Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tan Bans Borley

Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:52 am

The story breaking is that like many fans Director Borley has been banned

His offence was tweeting pictures of blue traditional shirts.

Whilst the ban is only until the end of the season it's upset Borley currently on holiday with Annis Abraham and Mallo in Santa Ponsa.

Borley has though not taken it lying down on his sunbed despite being warned about his social media behaviour .

He's text back to Vincent Tan banning him from the Rompney Castle.

Re: Tan Bans Borley

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:00 am

And people regard holding a scarf up for a minute as a meaningful protest :lol:

If people want blue they need to take it back - anything else is just bollocks and should be treated as such.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:11 am

Daya wrote:The story breaking is that like many fans Director Borley has been banned

His offence was tweeting pictures of blue traditional shirts.

Whilst the ban is only until the end of the season it's upset Borley currently on holiday with Annis Abraham and Mallo in Santa Ponsa.

Borley has though not taken it lying down on his sunbed despite being warned about his social media behaviour .

He's text back to Vincent Tan banning him from the Rompney Castle

:laughing6: :laughing6: :notworthy:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:And people regard holding a scarf up for a minute as a meaningful protest :lol:

If people want blue they need to take it back - anything else is just bollocks and should be treated as such.

What has this got to do with the OP?

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:14 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:And people regard holding a scarf up for a minute as a meaningful protest :lol:

f*cking Muppet ,go back to shaging your sister ,dirty jack bastatd !

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:18 am

CraigCCFC wrote:

It shows that there is no chance of blue back under Tan if he is banning people for simply posting an old blue short on his twitter.

And thus holding a scarf up for 60 seconds will be equally as futile.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:24 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

It shows that there is no chance of blue back under Tan if he is banning people for simply posting an old blue short on his twitter.

And thus holding a scarf up for 60 seconds will be equally as futile.

You took the OP seriously, oh dear god lol

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:39 am

I certainly did.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:42 am

It's not that far from the truth.
People will be banned from the club,not Steve Borley.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:42 am

60 bans in total roath. Your right, all " blue " protesters as well hmmmmmmm

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:46 am

Daya wrote:60 bans in total roath. Your right, all " blue " protesters as well hmmmmmmm

Getting some bites this early, nice work Steve :)

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:48 am

I had no reason to not believe the OP, the fact people think Tan should be given the benefit of the doubt when it comes to rational thinking amazes me.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:50 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:I had no reason to not believe the OP, the fact people think Tan should be given the benefit of the doubt when it comes to rational thinking amazes me.

Mare :laughing6:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:54 am

CB-INNIT! wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:I had no reason to not believe the OP, the fact people think Tan should be given the benefit of the doubt when it comes to rational thinking amazes me.

Not at all. What reason do I have to disbelieve other than now being told it is not true. Are you suggesting this doesn't sound like something tan would do?

Steve can tell me than Tan has ordered 10,000 dragon costumes for the fans next week and I would still believe him.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:56 am

Fans are going to get banned and some will be lucky to escape court action after the libellous things that have been said against Tan and the club.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:06 am

:laughing6:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:12 am

take it back? i suppose you would beat Tan up......or a hundred of you invade the pitch as far as the north bank touchline..........stop eating lemons

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:15 am

no..you have no reason........FULL STOP......the books you have memorised , dont teach sense or reason......

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:55 am

soulofthesea wrote:

no..you have no reason........FULL STOP......the books you have memorised , dont teach sense or reason......

God you are boring :lol:

Do you ever say anything of use?

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:57 am

soulofthesea wrote:

take it back? i suppose you would beat Tan up......or a hundred of you invade the pitch as far as the north bank touchline..........stop eating lemons

No, did tan say "you must invade the pitch or beat me up and I will leave"?

No. He told you quite clearly how to get rid of him. :thumbright:

Yep i wish we were about to be relegated and £100m in debt :lol:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:01 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:

That's exactly what I was thinking,just manipulating threads just to have a dig "PATHETIC"

Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:03 pm

Premier Blue wrote:Fans are going to get banned and some will be lucky to escape court action after the libellous things that have been said against Tan and the club.

We can only hope but I think the OP is almost definitely a wind up

Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:11 pm

Daya wrote:He's text back to Vincent Tan banning him from the Rompney Castle.

Of course its a bloody wind up you buffoons.

If you genuinely believe that quoted line there then God help you because you certainly need it. As if that would happen and as if Tan would give a crap. He's probably unaware of the Rompney's existence.

I can just hear the conversation now.

Tan: you put bluebird badge on Twitter - you banned for rest of season for doing stupid thing - you know we red. Red is lucky.

Borley: I'm banned? Why have you banned me for that? I'm a passionate Cardiff fan. You know what you are banned from the Rompney Castle. Two can play that game.

Tan: Please tell me.....what is a Rompney Castle? I do not know of this castle.

Some right whoppers on here. :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:13 pm

sir ninian wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

That's exactly what I was thinking,just manipulating threads just to have a dig "PATHETIC"

I explained why perfectly well. Caps or not :lol:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:30 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
CB-INNIT! wrote:

Not at all. What reason do I have to disbelieve other than now being told it is not true. Are you suggesting this doesn't sound like something tan would do?

Steve can tell me than Tan has ordered 10,000 dragon costumes for the fans next week and I would still believe him.

Yeah yeah. I repeat, "Mare :laughing6:

Backtrack all you like :laughing6:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:31 pm

Im not backtracking at all.

Im telling you that I will believe stories such as this every time. :thumbright:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:10 pm

Green Arrow wrote:
Daya wrote:He's text back to Vincent Tan banning him from the Rompney Castle.

Of course its a bloody wind up you buffoons.

If you genuinely believe that quoted line there then God help you because you certainly need it. As if that would happen and as if Tan would give a crap. He's probably unaware of the Rompney's existence.

I can just hear the conversation now.

Tan: you put bluebird badge on Twitter - you banned for rest of season for doing stupid thing - you know we red. Red is lucky.

Borley: I'm banned? Why have you banned me for that? I'm a passionate Cardiff fan. You know what you are banned from the Rompney Castle. Two can play that game.

Tan: Please tell me.....what is a Rompney Castle? I do not know of this castle.

Some right whoppers on here. :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Welcome back James.

Daya = windup....you do know he is a Tottenham Hotspur fan really.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:44 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:

No, did tan say "you must invade the pitch or beat me up and I will leave"?

No. He told you quite clearly how to get rid of him. :thumbright:

Yep i wish we were about to be relegated and £100m in debt :lol:

Yes he said he would go if fans are rude to him. There have been plenty of banners which are more than rude and at least one very rude/abusive song and he still hasn't gone. Not our fault if he is a liar small town boy. :bluescarf:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:47 pm

So a song every now and then and a few banners here and there, that'll do it :D

Take a look how we ousted Petty and compare the efforts of our 4,000 attendees to your 27,000.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:13 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:

God you are boring :lol:

Do you ever say anything of use?

they are honest replies to the garb you constantly pedal.............you have brains but no common sense......
you know this..so its bore bore yawn yawn...........you just hate being called on it.