Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will the Jacks go all out to beat Sunderland?

Poll ended at Sat May 10, 2014 2:12 pm

The jacks will try to win regardless
48%
The Jacks will throw the game if it means us being relegated
52%

Total votes : 48

Re: WILL THE JACKS

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:05 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:So you aren't happy with looking at the table now? :lol:

You said "full strength" - we havent been full strength for much of the season so why are you looking at that?

God you are thick :laughing6:

Eh? Is there another table then, you know one where you only count games where you're at full strength?
It's the table that's tells me you aren't particularly good you retard :lol:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 am

Carpe Diem wrote:

You said "full strength" - we havent been full strength for much of the season so why are you looking at that?

Eh? Is there another table then, you know one where you only count games where you're at full strength?

But that isnt what you said was it?

You said we arent particularly good at full strength and are now trying to a set of games where largely we haven't been at full strength to back that up.

You are then saying its silly when I use the same group of games to show why we should beat Sunderland :lol:

This thread is very much like a Pembroke Alan or Swansealad one - i find it amusing that it is in fact you that has contributed to their level of stupidity :laughing6:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:27 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

But that isnt what you said was it?

You said we arent particularly good at full strength and are now trying to a set of games where largely we haven't been at full strength to back that up.

You are then saying its silly when I use the same group of games to show why we should beat Sunderland :lol:

This thread is very much like a Pembroke Alan or Swansealad one - i find it amusing that it is in fact you that has contributed to their level of stupidity :laughing6:

And that fact you had to resort of insults tells me all I need to know :thumbup:

IMO you aren't particularly good, your points per game for c60 games confirms it. All you've tried to do in response is make excuses why you aren't particularly good and throw in some random stupid analogy about a marathon runner. A set of games? It's been 1 2/3rd seasons where you've averaged 1 point per game.

You also assume because a team is higher in the league than another the result is somehow a given. Yes because that's how it works :laughing6: ffs even we beat Southampton, Sunderland beat Man City etc etc etc

You then think beating a team at home 6 months ago makes you something other than being particularly good. Strange.

Sunderland IMO will beat you if they need to to stay up and are more than capable of doing so, aided by the fact that you aren't particularly good. Maybe you're tired or it's another excuse but it's fact.

Lord give me swansealad, at least he knows he's thick. Nothing worse than someone who is but deludes themselves into thinking otherwise.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:30 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:Even at full strength the jacks aren't particularly good so i would be very surprised if they beat Sunderland if the latter need something from the game. They will have too much desire.

:lol: the bait is poorly cast carps

Seems I caught me a whopper, not to mention a tiddler :laughing6:

All opinion, just mine is right.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:35 am

Carpe Diem wrote:
And that fact you had to resort of insults tells me all I need to know :thumbup:

you called me a retard and I compared your contribution to that of Pembroke Alan - yours is a low insult based on disability - mine is a fact. :thumbup:

IMO you aren't particularly good, your points per game for c60 games confirms it. All you've tried to do in response is make excuses why you aren't particularly good and throw in some random stupid analogy about a marathon runner. A set of games? It's been 1 2/3rd seasons where you've averaged 1 point per game.

that isnt what you said carps.

You said "Swansea are not a particularly good side AT FULL STRENGTH" and then decided to take a set of games where we have been largely NOT at full strength to try to quantify that, which needless to say is ridiculous :laughing6:

I then decided to take your odd idea and prove you wrong anyway and you said I couldnt because "its not how it works" :laughing6:

You also assume because a team is higher in the league than another the result is somehow a given. Yes because that's how it works :laughing6: ffs even we beat Southampton, Sunderland beat Man City etc etc etc

where did I say that? You seem to be making your own points to argue against now :lol:

The league shows roughly who is better than who, logic tells as the better side has more chance of winning than losing - which bit is confusing you?

You then think beating a team at home 6 months ago makes you something other than being particularly good. Strange.

again you are making things up.

However I think beating a side 4-0 six months ago tells us we are more than capable of beating that same side 6 months on. :lol:

Sunderland IMO will beat you if they need to to stay up and are more than capable of doing so, aided by the fact that you aren't particularly good. Maybe you're tired or it's another excuse but it's fact.

more than happy for you to say that as a result of fatigue you dont think we will have a good side.

But you didnt, you said at full strength we arent a particularly good side.

Completely differing things.

Lord give me swansealad, at least he knows he's thick. Nothing worse than someone who is but deludes themselves into thinking otherwise.

my thoughts exactly :lol:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:36 am

Carpe Diem wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:Even at full strength the jacks aren't particularly good so i would be very surprised if they beat Sunderland if the latter need something from the game. They will have too much desire.

:lol: if all else fails pull out the old fishing excuse.

I havent bitten as I know you don't actually think what you are typing.

i am the fish that is holding up your hook - pointing and laughing at your stupidity. :D

Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:44 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

i am the fish that is holding up your hook - pointing and laughing at your stupidity. :D

Your the one who started the fishing thing you chump :lol:

You actually called me thick, very hurtful indeed :laughing6:

I think 60 games is a long enough spell or me to conclude you aren't a particularly good side. I recall you using a mere handful to make conclusions about a managers tenure so I think 60 gives you a good idea.

Of course you've bitten, despite claiming the bait wasn't laid out well enough. Nibble nibble :laughing6:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:54 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

Your the one who started the fishing thing you chump :lol:

yes it was an accusation you denied but now seem to be admitting..... Chump :lol:

You actually called me thick, very hurtful indeed :laughing6:

very true wouldnt you say? You are trying to back up your theory that at full strength we arent particularly good by showing games where we largely havent been full strength.... Then denying me the same measuring tool as to why your opinion regarding us and Sunderland is nonsense.... Thats pretty thick.

I think 60 games is a long enough spell or me to conclude you aren't a particularly good side. I recall you using a mere handful to make conclusions about a managers tenure so I think 60 gives you a good idea.

managers are the same regardless. A team isnt, the more they play the worse they will perform. So to judge a team at full strength based on their performance in a group of games that was largely understrength is idiocy.

Of course you've bitten, despite claiming the bait wasn't laid out well enough. Nibble nibble :laughing6:

"biting" is a term used for someone taking a sentence seriously when it is meant to get a reaction.

From the get go I have labelled you a poor fisherman and have gone on to point out why.

If you wish to call that a catch then so be it, but this catch has made you look a plum and a liar as it turns out you are now admitting fishing or trolling as the internet calls it :laughing6:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:00 pm

Oooh calm down now my fishy friend. Just because you bit didn't mean I was trolling or fishing. I stand by my opinion 100% and the facts support me. Your marathon rubbish doesn't mean anything. You're just not a particularly good side.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:05 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Oooh calm down now my fishy friend. Just because you bit didn't mean I was trolling or fishing. I stand by my opinion 100% and the facts support me. Your marathon rubbish doesn't mean anything. You're just not a particularly good side.

Well then if you stand by it then you weren't fishing were you? If you werent fishing then you cant get a bite, it turns out you were just being thick then :D

The facts support me not you. The facts you are producing are the ones in which we play much more than everyone else. You are judging poor Mo Farah on his result in the London marathon when he had to run 35 miles to everyone elses 26 miles and judging him on the same basis as everyone else.

The last time we played the same amount as the other teams outside the top 6 we finished 9th and won a major trophy :thumbright:

It will sink in soon im sure. :lol:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:23 pm

I stated fact. If you want to make a huge issue out if it and talk rubbish about marathons, not to mention brining up fishing themes then I can't do much about it. I guess people like you are born to be fish and can't wait to turn any line into one with a hook on the end :roll: :laughing5:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:26 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:I stated fact. If you want to make a huge issue out if it and talk rubbish about marathons, not to mention brining up fishing themes then I can't do much about it. I guess people like you are born to be fish and can't wait to turn any line into one with a hook on the end :roll: :laughing5:

No you didnt, you stated an incorrect opinion based on an irrelevant fact.

It was swansealad personified :lol:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:37 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

this is the point where it is on dry land, still wrigling around trying to swim ,and cant figure where all the water has gone.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:I stated fact. If you want to make a huge issue out if it and talk rubbish about marathons, not to mention brining up fishing themes then I can't do much about it. I guess people like you are born to be fish and can't wait to turn any line into one with a hook on the end :roll: :laughing5:

No you didnt, you stated an incorrect opinion based on an irrelevant fact.

It was swansealad personified :lol:

c60 games an irrelevant fact? Err, ok Einstein :laughing5:

Despite your best efforts you've achieved nothing as my opinion stands, fully supported by fact.
Seems swansealad has lost his thickest jack crown. Look after it, eh?

:wave:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:39 pm

Saw your name and hoped it may be something of use to read, unfortunately it is filled under "r" for rubbish just like most of your other posts.

Im going to need a new "r" file soon, its getting too full.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:41 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
c60 games an irrelevant fact? Err, ok Einstein :laughing5:

depends on what it is trying to back up.

Your opinion is that at full strength we are not particularly good. The fact that you are using 60 games in which due to the fact it is 60 games we have had to rotate to a non full strength squad renders it irrelevant to the point you are making.

Despite your best efforts you've achieved nothing as my opinion stands, fully supported by fact.
Seems swansealad has lost his thickest jack crown. Look after it, eh?

there need be no effort to highlight what you are saying as nonsense. Trust me :D

:wave:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:23 pm

How many games have you been at your so called full strength if your discarding this season and two thirds of last? 1, 2, 3 even? :lol:
The point was at full strength against Sunderland you still won't be a particularly good side, certainly nothing for them to fear. This was in reference to your fringe side possibility. If they go into that game needing something I'm certain they will get it whatever team you put out.

League points gained since jan 2013 demonstrate this :thumbup:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:How many games have you been at your so called full strength if your discarding this season and two thirds of last? 1, 2, 3 even? :lol:
The point was at full strength against Sunderland you still won't be a particularly good side, certainly nothing for them to fear. This was in reference to your fringe side possibility. If they go into that game needing something I'm certain they will get it whatever team you put out.

So you are now taking back the "full strength" and mean "fringe side" as I said you did.

Well corrected

Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:07 pm

Could say the same thing about our fixture with Newcastle! Bet most of their fans will Probaly rather we beat them same goes for Sunderland v Swansea most jacks would Probaly rather lose!

Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:10 pm

I'm shocked that so many of you think we'd purposely try and lose the game.

I wouldn't have anything against us playing one or two youngsters that have been performing well if we're mathematically safe by the last game, but I don't think it would be acceptable if the team we put out didn't give their all to win the game.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:19 pm

SCFC wrote:I'm shocked that so many of you think we'd purposely try and lose the game.

I wouldn't have anything against us playing one or two youngsters that have been performing well if we're mathematically safe by the last game, but I don't think it would be acceptable if the team we put out didn't give their all to win the game.

The majority of the Jacks think the same on here...

Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:28 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:How many games have you been at your so called full strength if your discarding this season and two thirds of last? 1, 2, 3 even? :lol:

We beat them 4-0 earlier on in the season, and we're nothing for them to fear?

Wilfried Bony has scored 22 goals this season, but they haven't got anything to fear?

I guess you haven't got a hope in hells chance of getting something on the weekend then with them certainly needing something?

Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:01 pm

SCFC wrote:I'm shocked that so many of you think we'd purposely try and lose the game.

I dont think people are suggesting players would go out to lose

But its a very real option to play a side that doesnt have much chance of winning. Lita/fulton/bartley et al who im sure will be doing their utmost to win the match.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:11 pm

The jacks will not throw the game against sunderland as they are on performance bonuses and will get a few extra grand to share between themselves with a higher placing in the league. No worries there.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:34 am

Personally I'm quite keen on the idea of us beating Sunderland up there and in the process keeping the redbirds up. For the foreseeable future you'd have us jacks to thank, quite possibly for your very existence of your club, and boy would we enjoy reminding you. Warms the cockles of my heart at the very thought it does :D.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:01 pm

Magic daps wrote:Personally I'm quite keen on the idea of us beating Sunderland up there and in the process keeping the redbirds up. For the foreseeable future you'd have us jacks to thank, quite possibly for your very existence of your club, and boy would we enjoy reminding you. Warms the cockles of my heart at the very thought it does :D.

What a load of rubbish. If we stay up it will because we have accrued more points than the others. It will be nothing that you have done.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:17 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Magic daps wrote:Personally I'm quite keen on the idea of us beating Sunderland up there and in the process keeping the redbirds up. For the foreseeable future you'd have us jacks to thank, quite possibly for your very existence of your club, and boy would we enjoy reminding you. Warms the cockles of my heart at the very thought it does :D.

What a load of rubbish. If we stay up it will because we have accrued more points than the others. It will be nothing that you have done.

What tosh! You know as well as I Barry.. If, and it's a big if, we beat Sunderland to ensure your premiership survival u will owe us. We will never let you forget it. EVER! If the roles were reversed I think I'd prefer Cardiff to throw the game and us not owe u a thing!

Win/win for us..

Lose/lose for you.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:28 pm

Magic daps wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

What tosh! You know as well as I Barry.. If, and it's a big if, we beat Sunderland to ensure your premiership survival u will owe us. We will never let you forget it. EVER! If the roles were reversed I think I'd prefer Cardiff to throw the game and us not owe u a thing!

Win/win for us..

Lose/lose for you.

Owe you? What would you like? Payment from each of the fans ffs.

So you would rather go down than have to "owe us" (baffling term) something. Ridiculous.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:50 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Win/win for us..

Lose/lose for you.

Owe you? What would you like? Payment from each of the fans ffs.

So you would rather go down than have to "owe us" (baffling term) something. Ridiculous.

You will owe us your gratitude.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:59 pm

Magic daps wrote:What tosh! You know as well as I Barry.. If, and it's a big if, we beat Sunderland to ensure your premiership survival u will owe us. We will never let you forget it. EVER! If the roles were reversed I think I'd prefer Cardiff to throw the game and us not owe u a thing!

Win/win for us..

Lose/lose for you.

I know that you are talking nonsense. :laughing5: