Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will the Jacks go all out to beat Sunderland?

Poll ended at Sat May 10, 2014 2:12 pm

The jacks will try to win regardless
48%
The Jacks will throw the game if it means us being relegated
52%

Total votes : 48

Re: WILL THE JACKS

Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:06 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Magic daps wrote:What tosh! You know as well as I Barry.. If, and it's a big if, we beat Sunderland to ensure your premiership survival u will owe us. We will never let you forget it. EVER! If the roles were reversed I think I'd prefer Cardiff to throw the game and us not owe u a thing!

Win/win for us..

Lose/lose for you.

I know that you are talking nonsense. :laughing5:

I'm being deadly serious. Like I said.. Should it all come down to the Sunderland game it's win/win for us jacks :D

Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:14 pm

IF we stay up, it will be due to the points we have accrued. Absolutely nothing to do with Swansea. I find it cute that you try and claim some sort of credit. :laughing6:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:57 pm

HandyLegs wrote:What are the chances of us winning two away games on the bounce when we've only fluked the odd win here and there all season?

If it's still in our hands going into the Chelsea game I'll be very surprised (and delighted). We can't rely in The Jacks to do us any favours - would we do the same?

There hadn't been a single penalty in a game involving us until recently..

So just because we haven't done something all year don't mean we can't.

We are capable of beating them both, not saying we will or it will be easy as we are pretty much shit (think we will improve if ole has the summer and we stay up) but it's not that unthinkable.