Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

stewards trying to make people sit in the ninian stand

Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:37 pm

may have helped with the atmosphere but stewards trying to force people to sit down...if the away supporters can stand then why not in the ninian..?..

Re: stewards trying to make people sit in the ninian stand

Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:40 pm

krabb wrote:may have helped with the atmosphere but stewards trying to force people to sit down...if the away supporters can stand then why not in the ninian..?..

Wayne Nash gives the orders.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:43 pm

Never understood this because In fairness I would be very pissed off if I wanted to sit at the football and someone was standing in front of me!!!

I prefer to stand at the football that's why I go in the canton end. I would much rather watch football from the side, like in the ninian but that's the sacrifice I have to make.

If you want to stand get in the canton end and get the atmosphere rocking

Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
krabb wrote:may have helped with the atmosphere but stewards trying to force people to sit down...if the away supporters can stand then why not in the ninian..?..

i agrre annis orders are from above,but we need to back the team and i feel that allowing standing would help ramp it up... :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:25 pm

krabb wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

i agrre annis orders are from above,but we need to back the team and i feel that allowing standing would help ramp it up... :ayatollah:

On certain games the stewards are told its ok for us to stand, when it suits our club Kevin :o :o :shock:

I agree the stadium needs to rock from all sides :thumbup:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:06 am

Forever Blue wrote:
krabb wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

On certain games the stewards are told its ok for us to stand, when it suits our club Kevin :o :o :shock:

I agree the stadium needs to rock from all sides :thumbup:

:ayatollah: