Yesterday I agree with most on here mom was daelhi :bluescarf: :ole:
troobloo3339

Re: Whittingham

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Green Arrow » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:16 am

llan bluebird wrote:But nor is the rest of the team...

Vinnie Jones :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was being sarcastic. I have and always have been a Whittingham fan. The notion that hes not good enough is laughable to me. The stats prove otherwise and just because he doesn't run into challenges like a madman people use him as a scape goat.
Green Arrow

Postby Matt D » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:19 am

Whitts was excellent yesterday. The last couple of games have seen him perform the way we know he can. Earlier in the season, his set piece delivery was generally very poor, but he's looked very good in the last couple.
Matt D

Postby CF47 BLUEBIRD » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:22 am

Whitts was on top form yesterday. My motm closely followed by Daehli however the kid faded after HT so Whitts shades it for me.

:bluescarf:
CF47 BLUEBIRD

Postby KBK-13 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:51 am

Very unlucky with his free kick, rarely lost the ball. Not sure if anyone can get the stats to back this up? Brilliant skill to set up caulker for offside goal, delivery from set pieces excellent, wish we would stop taking short corners. Played 2 today and both wasted. Got the goal from the penalty
KBK-13

Postby KBK-13 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:52 am

CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:Whitts was on top form yesterday. My motm closely followed by Daehli however the kid faded after HT so Whitts shades it for me.

:bluescarf:

Don't think Dhaeli faded mate, we were in control until he went off, Mutch should have gone on ahead of him
KBK-13

Postby nubbsy » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:15 pm

He got rested at the right time, he's obv worked hard and taken his chance, scored the pen, hit the bar, corners looked decent and seemed to calm on the ball. I can remember him given one pass away but tidy aside that, even put in a big sliding tackle. MOM IMO
nubbsy

Postby llan bluebird » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:15 pm

Good man management by Ole ???

Oh yeah I remember he is clueless :lol: :lol: :lol:
llan bluebird

Postby theclaw » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:50 pm

Whitts as excellent yesterday,the only poor decision was that short corner he took quick in the first half!!
theclaw

Postby Bluebina » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:02 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Thought he was excellent today. :thumbup:

Agree he is playing well :thumbup:
Bluebina

Postby Halifax93 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:42 pm

The team picked in the last two games is probably the side I would pick. It has the best balance and Whitts is crucial to that.
Halifax93

Postby llan bluebird » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:29 pm

Green Arrow wrote:

I was being sarcastic. I have and always have been a Whittingham fan. The notion that hes not good enough is laughable to me. The stats prove otherwise and just because he doesn't run into challenges like a madman people use him as a scape goat.

Sorry young man !!!

I thought you were in the clueless brigade (we have a lot of them)

Of our championship squad only Marshall and Mutch (in spells) have made the jump up. Whitts has been slowly ruined by Malky playing him so deep. Early last season Whitts had a free role to dictate play. Teams sussed this so malky used him so deep he was almost a centre half, but he is not a tackling midfielder like Gary Medal and his confidence was shot.

Early this season the maestro that was Malky decided to play him as our only width although he is probably one of our slowest players and again shattered his confidence.

Ole who some idiots think he doesn't know what he is doing removed him from the squad and has got him playing his best role, roaming around the park looking to get on the ball and pass the bloody thing forward to a team mate.

In the premier it is obvious he can't dictate the play as he did in the championship, but as part of a solid comfortable on the ball quartet I still think he can hold his own.
llan bluebird

Postby soulofthesea » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:56 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:

Sorry young man !!!

I thought you were in the clueless brigade (we have a lot of them)

Of our championship squad only Marshall and Mutch (in spells) have made the jump up. Whitts has been slowly ruined by Malky playing him so deep. Early last season Whitts had a free role to dictate play. Teams sussed this so malky used him so deep he was almost a centre half, but he is not a tackling midfielder like Gary Medal and his confidence was shot.

Early this season the maestro that was Malky decided to play him as our only width although he is probably one of our slowest players and again shattered his confidence.

Ole who some idiots think he doesn't know what he is doing removed him from the squad and has got him playing his best role, roaming around the park looking to get on the ball and pass the bloody thing forward to a team mate.

In the premier it is obvious he can't dictate the play as he did in the championship, but as part of a solid comfortable on the ball quartet I still think he can hold his own.

spot on.......
soulofthesea

Postby KBK-13 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:30 am

Medel looks better next to Whitts to, Whitts is happy enough to recieve the ball under pressure. Medel, Whitts, Mutch is a good balance centrally. Wish Noone was fit to take Kim's place with Dhaeli on the other wing. Would bring Zaha in over Kim at the moment
KBK-13

Postby Kereph » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:24 am

I think he played well due to his change of boot supplier :thumbup:

Never seen him wear Adidas before
Kereph

Postby whittsisking » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:28 am

Whittingham....our best player over the years by a mile !! Looked good on Saturday, yes he can tackle and beat people. He has been through the ups and downs with the Bluebirds, if we go down, god forbid, lets see how many of the "top" players are with us in the Championship...I bet Whitts will stay. He's had a few chances over the years to jump ship but stayed...give him some respect !!
whittsisking

Postby Metal Handkerchief » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:36 am

I rated Cala, Dæhli, Marshall and Fabio - in that order - ahead of Whittingham against Stoke, but he was very decent for large portions of the game. He looked extra refreshing as it's been a while since he played like that, but with neutral glasses on you have to give MotM to Cala, Dæhli or Marshall.

Cala definitely has my MotM award, he was a rock. I think he must be the fastest settling/ gelling CB in Premier history from what I can remember.
Metal Handkerchief

Postby Grumpyguts » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:and what did you think of marshall Fabio and dealhi then chuckles :bluescarf: :ole:

:? Erm...

Marshall excellent, as ever.
Fabio played well.
Daehli played very well.

Why? This is a topic about Whitts.

What did you think of the pitch? Could you rate the groundsman and his staff? :D

Its about football, we are on a football forum not at Chuckle fooking World.you pedantic childish idiot.
Grumpyguts

Postby Grumpyguts » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:40 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Chuckles at it again
Where the fu.k have I said rudy was mom in any game
Yesterday I agree with most on here mom was daelhi :bluescarf: :ole:

Ask him to tell you about his meeting with Michael Schumacher , Its one of his lies. He will vanish like a fart in a fan factory.
Grumpyguts

Postby CF47 BLUEBIRD » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:21 pm

Grumpyguts wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:and what did you think of marshall Fabio and dealhi then chuckles :bluescarf: :ole:

Fabio played well.
Daehli played very well.

What did you think of the pitch? Could you rate the groundsman and his staff? :D

Its about football, we are on a football forum not at Chuckle fooking World.you pedantic childish idiot.

Shut up ffs

The only two being childish on this thread are you and trooblue. Combined age150. :roll:
CF47 BLUEBIRD

Postby Grumpyguts » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:26 pm

CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:
Grumpyguts wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Fabio played well.
Daehli played very well.

Shut up ffs

The only two being childish on this thread are you and trooblue. Combined age150. :roll:

Keep to what you know fella dont make a tw*t of yourself by mentioning age, unless you are the one of those that dont think you will get older. You may even gain a little sense who knows.Anyway have a fabulous day, I hope you haven't eaten all your eggs yet enjoy the rest of half term anyway .
Grumpyguts

Postby CF47 BLUEBIRD » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:35 pm

Grumpyguts wrote:
CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:
Grumpyguts wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Fabio played well.
Daehli played very well.

Shut up ffs

Keep to what you know fella dont make a tw*t of yourself by mentioning age, unless you are the one of those that dont think you will get older. You may even gain a little sense who knows.Anyway have a fabulous day, I hope you haven't eaten all your eggs yet enjoy the rest of half term anyway .

I mentioned age as you were calling chuckles pedantic and childish when it is YOU who is being just that and youre in your 60s ffs.

I hope i dont live to my sixties if this is what you become.

Live fast, die young.
CF47 BLUEBIRD

Postby Grumpyguts » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:39 pm

CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:
Grumpyguts wrote:
CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:
Grumpyguts wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Fabio played well.
Daehli played very well.

Shut up ffs

I mentioned age as you were calling chuckles pedantic and childish when it is YOU who is being just that and youre in your 60s ffs.

Live fast, die young.

Still hope you have a great half term :thumbup:
The only mistake you have made with your assumptions regarding my age and your quotes from "Back Street Heros", is that I give a fook about what a child thinks :sleepy2:
Grumpyguts

Postby CF47 BLUEBIRD » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:48 pm

Grumpyguts wrote:
CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:
Grumpyguts wrote:
CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:
Grumpyguts wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Fabio played well.
Daehli played very well.

Shut up ffs

Live fast, die young.

Still hope you have a great half term :thumbup:
The only mistake you have made with your assumptions regarding my age and your quotes from "Back Street Heros", is that I give a fook about what a child thinks :sleepy2:

Go and have a horlicks and calm down grandpa
CF47 BLUEBIRD

Previous

Return to General Chat