Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Inspired! If Slumberland can do it, so can we!!

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:34 pm

Inspired! If Sund can do it, so can we!!

I feel totally inspired today after a well earned point against the Potters!

Seeing Sunderland beat Chelski makes me even more sure that we can overturn Jessie Moron-io's lot!!

C'mon Cardiff!!

Show everyone the standard of football we play. Give us a hum-dinger of a final match. We will be safe if that happens!!!!!

Re: Inspired! If Slumberland can do it, so can we!!

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:37 pm

Spot on. I can see us dicking chelski at home last game of season :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:38 pm

Followed by a pitch invasion lets avit :ole:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:45 pm

Kenfig Blue wrote:Followed by a pitch invasion lets avit :ole:

I am so pumped Kenfig for this last game. We can show them up on the pitch with a passionate performance give every ounce of Bluebird spirit from our away ffans.

Absolutely pitch invasion. Chelsea fans ain't what they make out to be. The are pussies compared to us. :bluescarf:

Lets AV IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm

If we win vs S'land we will get a point/win at St James, just imagine the confidence we can get if we go unbeaten leading up to the Chelsea game, 4 games unbeaten would give us a huge buzz, hopefully Chelsea will be out of the title race and will focus on the Champions League if they get to the final

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:59 pm

[quote="PartyWithOle"]If we win vs S'land we will get a point/win at St James, just imagine the confidence we can get if we go unbeaten leading up to the Chelsea game, 4 games unbeaten would give us a huge buzz, hopefully Chelsea will be out of the title race and will focus on the Champions League if they get to the final[/qu

That would be Immense

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:47 pm

There will be a pitch invasion regardless.