Sunderland beating chelsea !

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:08 pm

Penalty coming up

Re: Sunderland beating chelsea !

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:08 pm

1-2 Sunderland

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:09 pm

Could benefit us if Chelsea have nothing to play for last game of season.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:11 pm

Holy smokes!

They will be within a point of you with a game in hand - how can that benefit you? :shock:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:11 pm

Kenfig Blue wrote:Could benefit us if Chelsea have nothing to play for last game of season.

Not really seeing as Sunderland will have a hell of a lift for our game next week.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:12 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Holy smokes!

They will be within a point of you with a game in hand - how can that benefit you? :shock:

I'd say it would be winner takes all against Sunderland, who wins will stay up IMO.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:14 pm

it may have the desired effect.

We'll be underdogs expected to lose as they will be on such a high. We can go there and spoil the occasion very easily. :ole: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:14 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Kenfig Blue wrote:Could benefit us if Chelsea have nothing to play for last game of season.

Not really seeing as Sunderland will have a hell of a lift for our game next week.

Exactly.They can't see the woods for the trees most posters on here.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:16 pm

Mourinho never lost a game at home in the PL yet does today, f**k sake

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:16 pm

Absolute disaster.

We need a late Chelsea equaliser/winner to destroy Sunderland's morale.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:17 pm

Spot on bysedd, how anyone can pass this off as favourable i dont know.

There is now another competition on the mix - and this one has a game in hand.

If norwich win tomorrow as well, Cardiff are as good as down.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:18 pm

Aramore wrote:Absolute disaster.

We need a late Chelsea equaliser/winner to destroy Sunderland's morale.

This.

Two goals now and that will shoot Sunderland to pieces.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:19 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Spot on bysedd, how anyone can pass this off as favourable i dont know.

If Norwich win we are as good as down, but Sunderlands result does not effect us, we still need to win at Sunderland, and a win at Sunderland will send them down :thumbright:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:21 pm

Kenfig Blue wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:Spot on bysedd, how anyone can pass this off as favourable i dont know.

If Norwich win we are as good as down, but Sunderlands result does not effect us, we still need to win at Sunderland, and a win at Sunderland will send them down :thumbright:

Of course it affects you.

They are a point behind you with a game in hand now, if they go above you then you are chasing them as well. A draw would have been ok prior to this result up in Sunderland, now id say you HAVE TO win. Thats huge.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:23 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Kenfig Blue wrote:

They are a point behind you with a game in hand now, if they go above you then you are chasing them as well. A draw would have been ok prior to this result up in Sunderland, now id say you HAVE TO win. Thats huge.

If we beat Sunderland no we are not chasing them down :thumbright:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:23 pm

I've never noticed this kenfig chap on here before but he's surpassed Blazing Saddles as the site zoot.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:25 pm

Kenfig blue has the same brain capacity as a cow that has been hit in the head with a cricket bat.

Win our games and we stay up, simple as that. Chelsea will also nothing to play for last game of season :thumbright:

6 bysedd wrote:

I've never noticed this kenfig chap on here before but he's surpassed Blazing Saddles as the site zoot.

No he's generally a very good poster actually, just had a major rickett here. Anyhow, no one, and I mean no one, is as bad as Saddles and his aliases. What a grade A c**t.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:26 pm

Kenfig Blue wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Kenfig Blue wrote:

If we beat Sunderland no we are not chasing them down :thumbright:

If you beat Sunderland then they can still get within a point of you by winning their game in hand. They have a better goal difference than you too.

If Sunderland gain 1 more point in their last 4 games than you can manage in your 3 - they go above you.

This result is HUGE.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:27 pm

Sunderland will stay up.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:27 pm

Mario wrote:Kenfig blue has the same brain capacity as a cow that has been hit in the head with a cricket bat.

Coming from the guy who compared the heysel deaths to hillsborough oopsie :shock:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:28 pm

Kenfig Blue wrote:Win our games and we stay up, simple as that. Chelsea will also nothing to play for last game of season :thumbright:

Chelsea play Liverpool before you. It could well be a title decider at your place.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Kenfig Blue wrote:Win our games and we stay up, simple as that. Chelsea will also nothing to play for last game of season :thumbright:

Chelsea play Liverpool before you. It could well be a title decider at your place.

Lots of ifs and buts with you I see. I'll give you a fact though, cardiff are 2 points off 17th :thumbright:
Last edited by Kenfig Blue on Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I'm fine with that - we'll continue to battle through + could mean chelsea have nothing to play for + a lot of players not wanting to pick up an injury before the WC.

Sunderland game was always going to be huge.

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

No he's generally a very good poster actually, just had a major rickett here. Anyhow, no one, and I mean no one, is as bad as Saddles and his aliases. What a grade A c**t.

I often agree with you on here so I'll take your word on him but tonight he's come out with some pearlers.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Svenman87 wrote:I'm fine with that - we'll continue to battle through + could mean chelsea have nothing to play for + a lot of players not wanting to pick up an injury before the WC.

I mentioned this at the start of the thread, but I have been shot down, by jacks mainly tho :lol:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:32 pm

Kenfig Blue wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

Lots of ifs and buts with you I see. I'll give you a fact though, cardiff are 2 points off 17th :thumbright:

No ifs or buts, they DO play Liverpool before you.

Fulham are 2 points from 17th too, Sunderland are 3 points from 17th with a game in hand over you and even 17th has a game in hand over you while 16th has 2 games in hand.

That result may have killed you.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:34 pm

Kenfig Blue wrote:
Svenman87 wrote:I'm fine with that - we'll continue to battle through + could mean chelsea have nothing to play for + a lot of players not wanting to pick up an injury before the WC.

I mentioned this at the start of the thread, but I have been shot down, by jacks mainly tho :lol:

Its a bit like having a typhoon and saying "well at least the plants will be watered".

You seem to be missing the major negative here :lol: