Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kim never shoots

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:55 pm

I find it really frustrating, he is always looking to pass! Also whitts never moves forward, he is great at set pieces and corners (because thats all he's practiced) but always too deep hiding away!!

Re: Kim never shoots

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:56 pm

Slows the game down too much in my eyes too.

Waits a few seconds, dribbles, passes/fallsover

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:00 pm

Agree when he was in the box with a shot on, he rifled it back to mutch who couldn't control the hard pass.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:03 pm

seen far too much of him

Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:02 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:I find it really frustrating, he is always looking to pass! Also whitts never moves forward, he is great at set pieces and corners (because thats all he's practiced) but always too deep hiding away!!

Love whitts, he is class on set pieces but he doesn't move forward quick enough to offer the other attacking players options. Both him and medel slow down our midfield. Kim is frustrating, still think he has the potential to be a really good player but feels like he doesn't warrant a place in the starting line up right now. Shame bellamy apparently is injured.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Bellamy has done nothing all season, he wouldn't of changed anything apart from running around like Robbie savage

Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:43 pm

I thought that Kim was very disappointing today. Some nice touches but far too slow and frightened to shoot.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:33 am

And he gave them a penalty...

Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:49 am

Not premiership class,been a massive disappointment for me this season,he's to lightweight and gets knocked off the ball far to easily,doesn't create anything,doesn't pass any ball forward,enough said really

Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:49 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:I find it really frustrating, he is always looking to pass! Also whitts never moves forward, he is great at set pieces and corners (because thats all he's practiced) but always too deep hiding away!!

This how Whitts is told to play first Malky and now Ole, playing him defensively. IMO he should be forward in place of Kim.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:00 pm

Agreed ,he drives me mad when he gets near the box and I'm thinking just hit the fucker,championship player at best IMO

Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:22 pm

he's on a different wavelength to the other players, maybe its the language barrier but it doesn't stop medel. he has his strengths but its not easy at this level and although he keeps the ball and can jink past a player he needs to do moreā€¦... :ole:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:29 pm

May not want to shoot due to lack of confidence? He may have noticed the pressure from the stands is on him and he's been made the resident scapegoat.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:20 pm

Always been a confidence thing for some our players who won't shoot from range.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:13 am

because thats all he has practiced..........thats a bit naive,

Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:58 am

soulofthesea wrote:

It's a joke, where's your humours bone?!! :lol:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:35 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:

It's a joke, where's your humours bone?!! :lol:

ok,ill let you off, but only because your mad

Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:44 pm

why do OGS keep playing him, I don't know what he sees in him

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:02 pm

binero wrote:why do OGS keep playing him, I don't know what he sees in him

or me, its not he never shoots.....he doesnt create chances either,is shit in any challenge.....bit like a kitten with a ball of wool..

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:51 pm

soulofthesea wrote:ok,ill let you off, but only because your mad
:thumbup: