Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ole finally producing the goods

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:42 pm

It's taken him a while but I think ole has sussed out his best team and formation, with recent results showing that. I think with more time ole could of done wonders with this team, even with all of Malkys deadwood. Hopefully. Ole will stay in the summer and sort out the attackers and fullbacks. Maybe Oles rotation will ply a big part for the last few games with all he players feeling fresh. Hopefully he sticks with the majority of today's team, replacing Kim with bellers and I would like to see KTC replaced as he is also garbage, unfortunately there is no one better and that is saying a lot.

:ole: :bluescarf:

Re: Ole finally producing the goods

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:49 pm

We desperately need to keep him now, for stability and his philosophy, it's finally been implanted

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:50 pm

Should have known his best team and formation by the end of February

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:52 pm

llandaffbluebird1 wrote:Should have known his best team and formation by the end of February

Maybe, but what can he do when the majority of players are shit.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:55 pm

I think we will get 4 points and stay up just can't see Norwich getting any and Fulham wining ,apart from palace game ww have been improving

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:59 pm

wez1927 wrote:I think we will get 4 points and stay up just can't see Norwich getting any and Fulham wining ,apart from palace game ww have been improving

There's no saying we can't nick a point against Chelsea home either.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:30 pm

I've been impressed with the changes he's made since day one. The downside has been that, because he came in when he did, and because we had that god awful January list of fixtures, more often than not he's had to set us up to chase goals to win games. I think, had we had a full season with him where he wasn't having to chase 3 points every game, we'd have seen a much better points total.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:33 pm

Kenfig Blues posts:

Squint your eyes, notice the name mackay.

Click off.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:33 pm

KWest wrote:I've been impressed with the changes he's made since day one. The downside has been that, because he came in when he did, and because we had that god awful January list of fixtures, more often than not he's had to set us up to chase goals to win games. I think, had we had a full season with him where he wasn't having to chase 3 points every game, we'd have seen a much better points total.

Agree with this. Looking forward to next season whether we stay up or go down, as long as Oles at the helm.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:34 pm

Mario wrote:Kenfig Blues posts:

Squint your eyes, notice the name mackay.

Click off.

Ok Heysel.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:36 pm

You have the neutrality of a f*cking nazi mate I'm not going to bother.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:41 pm

Mario wrote:You have the neutrality of a f*cking nazi mate I'm not going to bother.

I take extreme offence to what you just said. 2 of my great grandparents died in the war fighting against the nazis. You to me are the scum of the earth, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, your the shit on the bottom of people's shoes, the dregs at the bottom of a pint, total scumbag.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:43 pm

Jesus Christ. I disagree with kenfig's views on some things, but Mario you troll & follow him about constantly. It's crazy.

Whilst I disagree with his views on Malky, I agree with his views on Ole & look forward to his first full season, whatever division we are in. :thumbup:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:45 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Jesus Christ. I disagree with kenfig's views on some things, but Mario you troll & follow him about constantly. It's crazy.

Whilst I disagree with his views on Malky, I agree with his views on Ole & look forward to his first full season, whatever division we are in. :thumbup:

If he's got a problem with me he should meet me in the stadium and vent his frustrations personally. He will soon shite himself tho I can guarantee that.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:46 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Jesus Christ. I disagree with kenfig's views on some things, but Mario you troll & follow him about constantly. It's crazy.

Well said chucks :thumbright:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:47 pm

Jinks wrote:

Well said chucks :thumbright:

:shock: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:10 pm

I back Ole.

All he does is moan about Mackay, it is literally none stop. Every, single time he posts it is bitching about Mackay.

If he can moan about mackay constantly, I can defend him.

Chill out ffs, just going way over the top about the nazi thing.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:08 pm

Managers should be judged at the end of their tenures.
Not at the beginning of them.
:ole:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:09 pm

Kenfig Blue wrote:

If he's got a problem with me he should meet me in the stadium and vent his frustrations personally. He will soon shite himself tho I can guarantee that.

:oops: :oops:
#KeyboardWarriorMode :lol:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm

Mario wrote:You have the neutrality of a f*cking nazi mate I'm not going to bother.

That's bang out of order.

You should be f*cking ashamed of yourself.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:13 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Jesus Christ. I disagree with kenfig's views on some things, but Mario you troll & follow him about constantly. It's crazy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ladies and Gents I give you; Captain Irony... :laughing6:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:15 pm

Why would I be ashamed of myself.

If it he didn't take offence to it you would say nothing about it.

I made an ill judged insult, but how am I supposed to know what offends people on here?. I won't say anything about nazis again.

I find threatening me in real life worse tbh, but that is just me.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:16 pm

AJ1927 wrote:
Kenfig Blue wrote:

:oops: :oops:
#KeyboardWarriorMode :lol:

He's stepped over the mark saying I have the mentality of a nazi. So in other words I like to torture Jews in gas chambers, put them in camps and stave them to death. Also seems I have the mentality of a nazi, I like to kill innocent people and want to take over the world.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:21 pm

Thats not what I meant.

What I meant was you are set in your views, everything is black and white with MM, no inbetween. No posts saying he did anything positive, just he was basically scum.

The nazis had no inbetween, it was the final solution and that was it. No negotiating, just murder.

It was an over the top comparison I'll admit. Sorry.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:22 pm

Mario wrote:Why would I be ashamed of myself.

I made an ill judged insult, but how am I supposed to know what offends people on here?. I won't say anything about nazis again.

Clearly by the Comment and this response you're very young.
To call someone a Nazi is a very disgusting.
Perhaps you need to pay more attention in history.
Sticks and stones and all that, keyboard warrior modes are common place on here.
But you start making comments like that and your not gonna last long.

I have banter on here, I at times deliberately post in order to wind up.
I have clashed on here.
But I never post with intention to physically or emotionally offend or hurt people.

I suggest you apologise and ask a mod to remove the post.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:27 pm

AJ1927 wrote:

Sticks and stones and all that, keyboard warrior modes are common place on here.

I have clashed on here.
But I never post with intention to physically or emotionally offend or hurt people.

He didn't call anyone a nazi. Maybe you should read his comment again...

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:29 pm

I only recently watched band of brothers a few wks ago as well, brings a tear to your eye watching that. Anything but a nazi, thats low.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:33 pm

llandaffbluebird1 wrote:
AJ1927 wrote:

I have clashed on here.

He referred to him as a Nazi by comparing him to one.

I do not need to read it again.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:38 pm

AJ1927 wrote:
llandaffbluebird1 wrote:
AJ1927 wrote:

I have clashed on here.

He referred to him as a Nazi by comparing him to one.

I do not need to read it again.

No no. He compared his neutrality to that of a Nazi. He didn't directly call Kinfig a Nazi so you're making a deal out of nothing.

A tasteless comparison yes but you trying to act like some sort of teacher is pathetic.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:42 pm

I hear what your saying....

But what's your point?

Is it this;

It's ok for him to refer to him as a Nazi because he is not directly saying "Your a Nazi" ?

Is that what your telling/ Teaching me :roll: :wave: