Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Ole finally producing the goods

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:47 pm

Comparing anything to a nazi is not on, whether its neuturality or my left ass cheek. I am fucall like a nazi u thick fuk
Last edited by Kenfig Blue on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:47 pm

AJ1927 wrote:I hear what your saying....

But what's your point?

Is it this;

It's ok for him to refer to him as a Nazi because he is not directly saying "Your a Nazi" ?

Is that what your telling/ Teaching me :roll: :wave:

You are a weird person. Why do you only read what you want to? I said it is a tasteless comparison for one and for another he didn't call him a Nazi which is what you accused him of so I called you out on it.

If you can't see my point then go do some reading comprehension tasks then come back :thumbup:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:53 pm

llandaffbluebird1 wrote:

But what's your point?

Is it this;

It's ok for him to refer to him as a Nazi because he is not directly saying "Your a Nazi" ?

You are a weird person. Why do you only read what you want to? I said it is a tasteless comparison for one and for another he didn't call him a Nazi which is what you accused him of so I called you out on it.

If you can't see my point then go do some reading comprehension tasks then come back :thumbup:

So it's ok because he only did it indirectly ?

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:54 pm

Kenfig Blue wrote:Comparing anything to a nazi is not on, whether its neuturality or my left ass cheek. I am fucall like a nazi u thick fuk

Agree....

It's a distasteful comparison on any level.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:58 pm

AJ1927 wrote:
llandaffbluebird1 wrote:

But what's your point?

Is it this;

So it's ok because he only did it indirectly ?

I don't know if you're joking or your reading is really that bad.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:51 pm

Sunderland's recent form or Palace's change of manager is how a season is saved and I don't see either of that from Ole. If you are relegated then he surely isn't the right character to get a side out of the Championship. You yourselves know how competitive a league it is and an untested, unproven rookie who failed his remit of Premier League survival isn't the man.

I saw a lengthy thread and was curious - but the Nazi stuff on here is pathetic.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:40 am

peoffrey - mcfc wrote:Sunderland's recent form or Palace's change of manager is how a season is saved and I don't see either of that from Ole. If you are relegated then he surely isn't the right character to get a side out of the Championship. You yourselves know how competitive a league it is and an untested, unproven rookie who failed his remit of Premier League survival isn't the man.

I saw a lengthy thread and was curious - but the Nazi stuff on here is pathetic.

Our recent form is better than Sunderland's and we've been picking up points in games where the pressure was on rather than Sunderland's games where the other teams have underestimated them.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:33 am

Kenfig Blue wrote:It's taken him a while but I think ole has sussed out his best team and formation, with recent results showing that. I think with more time ole could of done wonders with this team, even with all of Malkys deadwood. Hopefully. Ole will stay in the summer and sort out the attackers and fullbacks. Maybe Oles rotation will ply a big part for the last few games with all he players feeling fresh. Hopefully he sticks with the majority of today's team, replacing Kim with bellers and I would like to see KTC replaced as he is also garbage, unfortunately there is no one better and that is saying a lot.

:ole: :bluescarf:

I have to admit most games, Ole's football has been a pleasure to watch,but that means nothing if we don't win them and his record regarding results so far are not good and that's what will matter come May,but u never know, a big fingers crossed. :thumbup:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:31 pm

Aramore wrote:Our recent form is better than Sunderland's and we've been picking up points in games where the pressure was on rather than Sunderland's games where the other teams have underestimated them.

That's a tad disrespectful on how well Sunderland have played in those matches. They've also been to a Wembley final and aren't going down quietly. If Sunderland win their game in hand then they're out of the bottom 3.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:36 pm

peoffrey - mcfc wrote:
Aramore wrote:Our recent form is better than Sunderland's and we've been picking up points in games where the pressure was on rather than Sunderland's games where the other teams have underestimated them.

That's a tad disrespectful on how well Sunderland have played in those matches. They've also been to a Wembley final and aren't going down quietly. If Sunderland win their game in hand then they're out of the bottom 3.

We've been playing well in our matches against top sides like Spurs and Everton without getting points.

Not sure what relevance the Cup final has or their game in hand. It's not to be played for another two weeks and by that time the landscape will have changed again.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:00 pm

Yep we are looking good, he is now more patient, has sorted the defence, Cala playing well and Daehli and Mutch are looking class :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:19 pm

Past 2 games he has done well.

I hope that our away performances continue for the next 2 and we can get something out of these next 2.