Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Woman in Family stand

Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:56 pm

Hope the lady in the family stand is ok,best wishes to her.

Re: Woman in Family stand

Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:58 pm

What happened

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:13 pm

collapsed I think,carried her out on a wheel chair,didnt look very good.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:30 pm

She was sat just a few seats along in my row and she had a fit, paramedics were called and they tried walking her out of the row assisted but she had another fit and had to be taken out in a chair.

Hope she recovers.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:58 pm

Not a lot you can do when someone is having a fit. Just move things out of the way. But its not a good place to have one in a cramped area. She should recover. Normally you dont go to hospital unless its your first one. It lasts a long time or have more than one which she did.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Thanks to everyone around for their cooperation and concern whilst my daughter was being treated by the St John's team, Doctors and Paramedics, during the game. After recovering in the First Aid room, she was ok to go home. Thanks City fans, St John's, Paramedics and Doctors :thumbup:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:06 pm

Dangerous Al wrote:Thanks to everyone around for their cooperation and concern whilst my daughter was being treated by the St John's team, Doctors and Paramedics, during the game. After recovering in the First Aid room, she was ok to go home. Thanks City fans, St John's, Paramedics and Doctors :thumbup:

Good to hear she is ok, hope the kids are better too :bluescarf:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:09 pm

Dangerous Al wrote:Thanks to everyone around for their cooperation and concern whilst my daughter was being treated by the St John's team, Doctors and Paramedics, during the game. After recovering in the First Aid room, she was ok to go home. Thanks City fans, St John's, Paramedics and Doctors :thumbup:

That's good news. :thumbright:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:52 pm

Glad to know she is OK Chief

Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:44 pm

Great news, glad she's ok. Saw it all happening and must've been very worrying for her family.