Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

19:27 Protest Looking Better and Better

Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:54 pm

I'm not sure what the Canton Stand looked like, but looking from the Canton around the stadium it looked first class. I think we should ramp it up even more for the Chelsea game, balloons, scarves, flags, get a campaign going for the last game of the season and show everyone that Cardiff City is blue and that we want the team playing in our true identity next season. :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: 19:27 Protest Looking Better and Better

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:06 pm

Its still not a protest.

Its a photo opportunity, nothing more.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:12 pm

At least choose the right colour card for the display lmao

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:15 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Its still not a protest.

Starting to agree with you there.

Was a bit half arsed in my eyes too today.

Especially with the half hearted card effort :?

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:18 pm

Aramore wrote:

It has always been the case Aramore.

The fans can get blue back if they wish, they know that too - Tan has told them how... But the fans prefer the cash instead. Thats fair enough.

Stop complaining then would be the obvious statement.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:28 pm

Alright a show of support for our identity rather than a protest, whichever way you look at it. It's not a photo opportunity is it ? It's the fans showing their support for our true colours. Just like Hull singing "City Till We Die" at a certain time of the game, it has a message, we're not flouncing around with our scarves so we look good on camera.

I'm not quite sure why this topic concerns you to be honest, I was giving my opinion of how it looked in the stadium from the stand I was stood in. Your not a Cardiff City fan, you wasn't in the stadium, so how can you give an opinion on how it looked ?

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:31 pm

Aramore wrote:

The card thing wasn't thought through very well in my opinion, you either get the full 25,000 or you at least keep the 12,000 you have in a block of seats in the stadium, The Ninian and Canton stands for example. Every little helps though I suppose I can only respect someone for trying to make difference. :thumbup:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:35 pm

GotMeSingingTheBlues wrote:

Alright a show of support for our identity rather than a protest, whichever way you look at it. It's not a photo opportunity is it ? It's the fans showing their support for our true colours. Just like Hull singing "City Till We Die" at a certain time of the game, it has a message, we're not flouncing around with our scarves so we look good on camera.

I'm not quite sure why this topic concerns you to be honest, I was giving my opinion of how it looked in the stadium from the stand I was stood in. Your not a Cardiff City fan, you wasn't in the stadium, so how can you give an opinion on how it looked ?

I didnt give an opinion on how it looked.

The fact you want to know "how it looked" backs up exactly what i just said.

Its all flouncy nonsense really, you want your blue back then fight for it. Otherwise stop moaning surely?

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:52 pm

Was awsome today. Agree ramp it up against Chelsea

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:12 pm

Surely it's important how it looks and sounds because it is aimed at certain people, hence the "are you listening Vincent Tan". I have been to every protest from day one and to be fair at stages it's been disheartening but over time the support for blue has got stronger and stronger. The push for blue is at the strongest it has been and it gives me small hope that we will see it happen in the near future.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:14 pm

Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:51 pm

From family stand
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:35 am

PartyWithOle wrote:Image

Looks good, hopefully we can make it even better for the Chelsea game. :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:18 am

CityvStokeSeaBlue.jpg

Photo: Mike Creedon :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:20 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:

Its all flouncy nonsense really, you want your blue back then fight for it. Otherwise stop moaning surely?

It's obvious you just post here to wind people up. I'm not surprised though you obviously have no friends and your family probably dislike you too. Did you get yourself a chocolate egg?

Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:24 am

The visuals looked great again, amazing work. The cards still made a difference but could have been given out in the same block or more of them but still good effort. Let's keep it going! We need more blue flags let's step it up for Chelsea :bluescarf:

Did anyone notice I think stoke are the only fans that haven't called the 1927?

Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:39 am

nubbsy wrote:
It's obvious you just post here to wind people up. I'm not surprised though you obviously have no friends and your family probably dislike you too. Did you get yourself a chocolate egg?

An ostrich that speaks? :shock:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:58 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:
CityvStokeSeaBlue.jpg

Photo: Mike Creedon :bluescarf:

Hasn't got a better version has he, thats bloody dreadful :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:00 pm

nubbsy wrote:The visuals looked great again, amazing work. The cards still made a difference but could have been given out in the same block or more of them but still good effort. Let's keep it going! We need more blue flags let's step it up for Chelsea :bluescarf:

What do you mean call tbe 19.27 ???

Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:48 pm

It's obviously a protest against Tan and against red. Deluded small town boy :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm

we'll Always Be Blue.jpg

Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:01 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:

How many people in Roath know your a Jack kid.The fact that you can still type is answer enough.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:42 am

moonboots wrote:

It's obviously a protest against Tan and against red. Deluded small town boy :ayatollah:

Ot couldnt be further from that.

The fact you do it for 1 minute of a 90+ minute match says it all.

If I went for a piss, id miss it :D

Its not a protest.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:44 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
moonboots wrote:

Its not a protest.

If you went for a piss, nobody would miss you.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:05 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:The visuals looked great again, amazing work. The cards still made a difference but could have been given out in the same block or more of them but still good effort. Let's keep it going! We need more blue flags let's step it up for Chelsea :bluescarf:

What do you mean call tbe 19.27 ???

Clapped*

f*cking predictive text

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:07 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
moonboots wrote:

Its not a protest.

If you went for a piss and I noticed you'd be waking up with your head in a puddle

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:56 am

nubbsy wrote:

If you went for a piss and I noticed you'd be waking up with your head in a puddle

Chilling :D

Either way, its not a protest and we would both have missed it.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:02 am

It is a protest as defined by the thousands that take part. If we think it is some form of protest against the red then it is, pure and simple. Roathy is just an argumentative annoying sad little freak who believes everything he says to be correct. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: not got the time to do another 15000 of these ;) .

Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:10 am

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:It is a protest as defined by the thousands that take part. If we think it is some form of protest against the red then it is, pure and simple. Roathy is just an argumentative annoying sad little freak who believes everything he says to be correct. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: not got the time to do another 15000 of these ;) .

Such a ridiculous point. Does that mean if you think it is an offering to the Dragon god then it is as well?

It is not a protest, it is a meek show for a photo opportunity.

If it is a protest then I ask, what are you protesting? Return to blue would be the answer wouldnt it?

Well Tan has told you how you can get it back yet people dont want to because they prefer his cash.

THAT is why it is not a protest.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:21 am

In some ways I do get what Roathy is saying. But I do believe it needs to be ramped up big time and I do mean big time. Sunderland in front of the cameras we need to keep it up but for longer than a minute. Or /and make it more personal to Vinnny.
I would help but according to Daya im banned :lol: :lol: :lol: