Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Stoke Fans - what a horrible lot they are....

Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:33 pm

peoffrey - mcfc wrote:You haven't named any signings? Just mocked me.

The same QPR he went to and kept up on the last day of the season? They nearly spoilt our Premier League win! You could argue QPR are the solitary blip on his CV even though it was Redknapp who relegated them. He's improved Stoke this season and a top half finish is formidable. That's exactly what he achieved at Blackburn, City and Fulham. Mark Hughes isn't a bad manager.

Fair play, you don't half talk crap. :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:43 am

peoffrey - mcfc wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Funnily enough, you've not mentioned some of his terrible signings... Nor any mention from QPR fan... :laughing6:

You haven't named any signings? Just mocked me.

The same QPR he went to and kept up on the last day of the season? They nearly spoilt our Premier League win! You could argue QPR are the solitary blip on his CV even though it was Redknapp who relegated them. He's improved Stoke this season and a top half finish is formidable. That's exactly what he achieved at Blackburn, City and Fulham. Mark Hughes isn't a bad manager.

his second year at QPR..was as you say a blip, otherwise an excellent manager,makes the right signings to improve his teams,which is what good managers do......how any Cardiff fan can mock Hughes ability in the transfer market is beyond me .

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:26 pm

ncfc1 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Stoke really is a shithole so its no wonder they all looked like extras from Derek. Couldn't believe how quiet they were given it was their travelling fans as at any club, they are always the most vocal, such as we are. I sit in the Grange 10 seats away from the, er, away, and I love the banter but the Stoke away fans are probably the worst I've seen this season for singing. I always think it shows a bit of class when 19:27 has been applauded by the away which I think is a reflection of being proper football fans. Stoke is pikey-central of Staffordshire and its fans are shite. Naughty Forty? More like Gypsy Fifty.

The naughty 40 have and always will do you lot FACT. They even tried to take it to the service crew, at elland road, but eventually came unstuck, and not even manure have tried that EVER.
You never will, because taking 400 away to ER, doesn't give you much of a chance. Just saying like :laughing6:

Pish. Wrong forum mate - you need to find a Division 4 one. Are you SL69 in disguise? If not, you may well have a brother that your Dad didn't tell you about.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:55 pm

Halifax93 wrote:Thought Stoke were pretty good fans - among the loudest but not as good as Palace.

Yes they seemed to sing more about us but it was good fun and it's not like they had anything to play for.

Just backing your own team is boring - bit of mickey take of the opposition is great.

They reminded me of us away actually!

Nothing wrong with there fans TBH. There wasnt a love in which is fair enougb