Stoke Fans - what a horrible lot they are....

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Fusilier23 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:38 pm

That's twice I have seen stoke play at the CCS and I must say that I do not have a good word to say about them, either the team or fans. Players were going in with dirty challenges and their fans were the only ones, apart from scumsea, who did not recognise our protest re the colour change, in a sympathetic manner.............hope they go from shit to shit next season
10/01/15
The day normality was restored
Back to Blue
Fusilier23

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Stoke Fans - what a horrible lot they are....

Postby stentona » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:42 pm

Stoke is like Swansea without the good bits. Oh, hang on ...

(Hughes won't take them anywhere)
stentona

Postby Tan Out » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:45 pm

Why should Stoke fans protest about the Cardiff rebrand? Cardiff fans didn't bother doing anything for 2 years.
Tan tan wherever you may be,
We hate the fact you're into sodomy,
It could be worse, you could be jack,
Shaving hair off your girlfriends back.
Tan Out

Postby griff105 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:54 pm

Horrible fans, horrible team, horrible ground, horrible town if you can call it a town.
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

Postby Mario » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:00 pm

We have too many fannys at our ground. Stoke were taunting, that is about it.

Our stadium is not intimidating whatsoever.
by swansealad69 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:34 pm :

"And for the record I have commitments in Thailand hence the reason I come so much and no never have or will entertain a ladyboy but should I do so then so be it."
Mario

Postby Aramore » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:02 pm

Did the ickle Stoke fans upset you? :roll:

Grow up, we don;t do the protest to get a round of applause from the other teams we do it to get the colours back.
I do wonder about some people on here sometimes...

We're Cardiff City, we're not exactly in anyone's good books anyway.
64JACK wrote:
ThomasC wrote: :lol: your my favourite poster :ayatollah:

Actually, your mine as well! The avator clinches it for me, as sometimes I do imagine I'm talking too a sensible lemon in sunglasses! :laughing6:
Aramore

Postby BobBankLoyalist » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:11 pm

I was laughing with some of their originality.

Why should they applaud us for chanting about the Blue?

To be honest I go to the ground to watch a game of football and that in a nutsack is all I really care about. And on that matter I thought we did well today.

Would've taken 4 points from the last two matches played and for a few dodgy refereeing decisions we could have had 6.

Fabio played his best game for us, Daelhi was lively until he faded, the effort was there (although we still don't press at all!)

Next stop the Stadium of Light. I fancy an away win providing he keeps the same team again. :ayatollah: :ole:
BobBankLoyalist

Postby Stand up for the City » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:28 pm

Their players are no better, Cheater Odemwingie, Peter Crouch and that dirty low down b*stard Marko Anautovic who spat at the crowd early in the second half
Stand up for the City

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:31 pm

First team to come to ccs with any rebrand banter that I've heard.

They do have some horrid fans though. They were causing a fuss in the Ivor Davies before the game, one shouting and point at a few people and shouting 'Welsh C*nuts' simply needed.
2blue2handle

STOKE SUPPORTERS SCUM

Postby stuey1965 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:32 pm

They were singing vincent tan my lord, you will always be red, well if they like tan go and tell him, perhaps he will come to stoke and turn them blue. I hope they go and become a pompey because there is not a nice thing you can say about stoke apart from f@@@ off.
stuey1965

Postby Fusilier23 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:53 pm

Aramore wrote:Did the ickle Stoke fans upset you? :roll:

Grow up, we don;t do the protest to get a round of applause from the other teams we do it to get the colours back.
I do wonder about some people on here sometimes...

We're Cardiff City, we're not exactly in anyone's good books anyway.

To answer your question - No they did not upset me, too old and wise for that. As I said 2 matches at CCS and they have been ***** at both :thumbright:
10/01/15
The day normality was restored
Back to Blue
Fusilier23

Postby Mario » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:57 pm

As our fans are like extras from downton abbey.

"And for the record I have commitments in Thailand hence the reason I come so much and no never have or will entertain a ladyboy but should I do so then so be it."
Mario

Postby Bluebird since 1948 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:03 pm

I can't believe they had the f*cking nerve to come to our ground and not applaud our efforts, what a bloody cheek of them. They also didn't shake mine and my families hands as they lift. Just downright disrespectful.

Pathetic thread.
Bluebird since 1948

Postby krabb » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:05 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:That's twice I have seen stoke play at the CCS and I must say that I do not have a good word to say about them, either the team or fans. Players were going in with dirty challenges and their fans were the only ones, apart from scumsea, who did not recognise our protest re the colour change, in a sympathetic manner.............hope they go from shit to shit next season

spot on my friend.......horrible bunch of scummy wankas..... :ayatollah:
krabb

Postby blue since 76 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:30 pm

My 15 year old was waiting for me opposite the Ninian gates when they were coming in. One said to him " wheres your boys " :lol: he said the opposite way you are running :lol:

I walked in with one of theirs lads and tbh he was ok telling me he hated the Jacks as he got banned for 3 years when they played down there a few years back and hoped we would stay up :thumbup:
blue since 76

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:11 pm

Stoke really is a shithole so its no wonder they all looked like extras from Derek. Couldn't believe how quiet they were given it was their travelling fans as at any club, they are always the most vocal, such as we are. I sit in the Grange 10 seats away from the, er, away, and I love the banter but the Stoke away fans are probably the worst I've seen this season for singing. I always think it shows a bit of class when 19:27 has been applauded by the away which I think is a reflection of being proper football fans. Stoke is pikey-central of Staffordshire and its fans are shite. Naughty Forty? More like Gypsy Fifty.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby Jasonccfc » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:That's twice I have seen stoke play at the CCS and I must say that I do not have a good word to say about them, either the team or fans. Players were going in with dirty challenges and their fans were the only ones, apart from scumsea, who did not recognise our protest re the colour change, in a sympathetic manner.............hope they go from shit to shit next season

horrible club horrible fans horrible shit tom jones song. scum fans up the top with leeds and luton in the wankers league
Jasonccfc

Postby KWest » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:26 pm

I actually love that they were taking the piss out if us over the rebrand. It's called banter.

And to be fair, we ripped them a new one up the Britannia when their lot made ZERO noise until the last few minutes, so just happy to see they DO have some life to them!
KWest

Postby Mario » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:27 pm

Who are the red brigade near the away end?.

Mario

Postby Walesaway1958 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:29 pm

I thought they sang songs that we once sang " Only one Vincent Tan " and only one Peter Odenenwinge" no different to any other bunch of fans :D :D :D
Walesaway1958

Postby Walesaway1958 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:32 pm

Jinks wrote:

horrible club horrible fans horrible shit tom jones song. scum fans up the top with leeds and luton in the wankers league

I thought the Why Why Why Delilah song was the sensational Alex Harvey band version :D :D :D not the Tom Jones version :D :D
Walesaway1958

Postby Towser » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:32 pm

Jinks wrote:

For Luton read Brizzle City and I'm with you :ayatollah:
Towser

Postby Jasonccfc » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:40 pm

Walesaway1958 wrote:
Jinks wrote:

I thought the Why Why Why Delilah song was the sensational Alex Harvey band version :D :D :D not the Tom Jones version :D :D

Still a dump of shit whoever sang it :laughing6:
Jasonccfc

Postby ninianblue » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:53 pm

they took the piss, just like we used to do, untill we died as a club
ninianblue

Postby RFMH » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:02 am

Thought they were quite funny. Never heard rebrand banter before was quite original. If it moved or upset you I think you might not want to bother with any opposing sets of supporters.
RFMH

Postby Blueboys1927 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:20 am

Stoke fans created a good atmospher, or are we all now meant to be lovey dovey towards one another :lol: :lol: :lol: ridiculous thread :bluescarf: :old: :bluescarf:
Blueboys1927

Postby Walter White » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 am

It says it all when they are the first club to take the piss out of the rebrand. They're absolute scum and the pro tan chants were sick, how fecking weird of them, no other team has done that. English kents.
Walter White

Postby ncfc1 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:35 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:Stoke really is a shithole so its no wonder they all looked like extras from Derek. Couldn't believe how quiet they were given it was their travelling fans as at any club, they are always the most vocal, such as we are. I sit in the Grange 10 seats away from the, er, away, and I love the banter but the Stoke away fans are probably the worst I've seen this season for singing. I always think it shows a bit of class when 19:27 has been applauded by the away which I think is a reflection of being proper football fans. Stoke is pikey-central of Staffordshire and its fans are shite. Naughty Forty? More like Gypsy Fifty.

The naughty 40 have and always will do you lot FACT. They even tried to take it to the service crew, at elland road, but eventually came unstuck, and not even manure have tried that EVER.
You never will, because taking 400 away to ER, doesn't give you much of a chance. Just saying like :laughing6:
ncfc1

Postby welshden » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:11 am

I live near Stoke and have many friends who are Stoke fans and they are biased as fu@k. Stoke people are called juggers, jug heads, Clay heads Pot Heads and are renowned for being thick as pig shit and they certainly live up to their reputation. Don't forget only a few years ago Stoke was voted the worst place to live in the UK and believe me, that is probably correct, wouldn't you be a bit "horrible" living in a shit hole. One of my Stoke friends shared a facebook page called Stoke Loud And Pround and there is no objectivity on there at all, just complete and utter bias, read the comments and you can see for yourself what type of people they are, It is a total load of laughable bollox. Say what you like about the City forums but there is a degree of objectivity which puts things in to perspective. One thing that did make me laugh was the way they were going on about Nzonzi and Arnautiovic, but yesterday I thought they were both garbage, Nzonzi did nothing and Arnautovic was just a sulky thug.
welshden

Postby Gareth (Wilts) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:49 am

Walter White wrote:It says it all when they are the first club to take the piss out of the rebrand. They're absolute scum and the pro tan chants were sick, how fecking weird of them, no other team has done that. English kents.

I have no problem with them taking the mick out of the rebrand. It was when they were singing sit down and behave yourselves when the lady was being stretchered out that They went too far.
RIP Brian Clark & Eddie May
CCFC Legends
Gareth (Wilts)

Next

Return to General Chat