Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Still not good enough.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:08 pm

1 point closer to Norwich.
Up to 18th on GD.
Sunderland and Fulham will be dejected.
Even if Norwich get hammered tomorow,can you See Cardiff collecting the points?
Sunderland away..
Newcastle away..
Cannot see it myself.

Think Black cats will beat us.
Possibly we may scrape a point against Toon.
Chelsea at home could be massive.

But that's all assuming Norwich will as everyone expects get Humped on remaining fixtures and Fulham don't pick up points.

That's 2 Massive points dropped at home again, which is where the damage has been done this season.

Re: Still not good enough.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:16 pm

Lay off the pop

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:20 pm

A draw and a win from newcastle and sunderland is more than possible

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:22 pm

I knew you'd come up with another positive thread.
We're more than capable of getting points off Sunderland and Newcastle.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:23 pm

2 wins up North is highly possible.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:33 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:2 wins up North is highly possible.

Already won at Newcastle who are in free fall as their manager still on a touch line ban I think, Sunderland hit and miss

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:34 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:

Already won at Newcastle who are in free fall as their manager still on a touch line ban I think, Sunderland hit and miss

He's back for our game I think

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:39 pm

Has anyone been watching Sunderland play lately?

Toon is winnable yes...

But that still leaves us wanting teams around us (Fulham) to lose.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:46 pm

AJ1927 wrote:Has anyone been watching Sunderland play lately?

Toon is winnable yes...

When they got diked by a poor Spurs side?? Like I said hit and miss, their form isn't good either, 19th in the table just behind Newcastle. Sunderland have only won three home games all sean apparently too, We do what we need to do and whatever happens happens

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:47 pm

This exactly.

Sunderland's home form is beyond shite and Newcastle have lost 8 out of the last 11 at home.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:48 pm

AJ1927 wrote:Has anyone been watching Sunderland play lately?

Toon is winnable yes...

Yes I have and they have been awful. Just because they have drawn at City and are currently drawing at Chelsea doesn't mean they are good all of a sudden.

They last won a league game in January.

Could ask you the same question really, have you seen them play recently ? I guess not.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:05 pm

Whatever.
How anyone can think dropping more points at home is good enough is beyond me.
Happy to quote on how many games Sunderland have won at home but ignores our away record :lol:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:11 pm

AJ1927 wrote:Whatever.
How anyone can think dropping more points at home is good enough is beyond me.
Happy to quote on how many games Sunderland have won at home but ignores our away record :lol:

What do you get out of being pessimistic lmao, nothing

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:14 pm

Being Realistic pal.

We've been gash all season and now we are expected to go on a run?
We've have had how many "must win games" and not one.

Keep putting your heads in the sand though..

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:14 pm

Kenfig Blue wrote:A draw and a win from newcastle and sunderland is more than possible

Spot on Lance, 6 points up there is easily obtainable. Could have done without Sunderland winning today though. Being pessimistic does nothing.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Kenfig Blue wrote:A draw and a win from newcastle and sunderland is more than possible

Spot on Lance, 6 points up there is easily obtainable. Could have done without Sunderland winning today though. Being pessimistic does nothing.

Keeping your head buried in the sand makes it all ok though.. :lol:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:17 pm

AJ1927 wrote:

Not really, I believe we will more than likely go down but your posts and topics of late are just pointless negativity. We got a point today, something to build on for next week.

Whilst we have two winnable games coming up on the road there is little point in banging the "WE'RE DOOMED" drum every night.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:20 pm

AJ1927 wrote:

You put down our win at Saints last week, put down a draw against an in form side. You're far from a Cardiff fan

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:39 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:
AJ1927 wrote:

You put down our win at Saints last week, put down a draw against an in form side. You're far from a Cardiff fan

Like I give a flying f**k about your opinion about me being a fan..
I've seen us in the shit more times than I care to remember.
I've seen more relegations than promotions.
So getting dumped from the premier isn't the worst feeling I will experience as a Cardiff supporter.

But I have expected us to go down all season.
There have been brief moments of hope but like I said "brief".

Our form hasn't been good enough, our squad hasn't been good enough.

Fulham Norwich and Sunderland all
Know what's coming and What's expected.
Our squad are still learning.

That's not pessimistic thinking its common f*cking Sense.

So keep your f*cking petty comments about other supporters to yourself.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:45 pm

And I said "a good win" against Saints.

But because I didn't jump through hoops of fire in excitement that's me putting them down?
f**k off you multi prick.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:46 pm

Take your own advice and stop telling other supporters they have their head in the sand.

I don't believe any Cardiff fans think we will 100% stay up, but we have far more than a glimmer of hope. We have a few toes in being in this division next year. Stop acting as if Newcastle and Sunderland away are not winnable games for us.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:48 pm

AJ1927 wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:
AJ1927 wrote:

Like I give a flying f**k about your opinion about me being a fan..
I've seen us in the shit more times than I care to remember.
I've seen more relegations than promotions.
So getting dumped from the premier isn't the worst feeling I will experience as a Cardiff supporter.

But I have expected us to go down all season.
There have been brief moments of hope but like I said "brief".

Our form hasn't been good enough, our squad hasn't been good enough.

Fulham Norwich and Sunderland all
Know what's coming and What's expected.
Our squad are still learning.

That's not pessimistic thinking its common f*cking Sense.

So keep your f*cking petty comments about other supporters to yourself.

I'm not the one who claims to the ITK on Kenwyne's wages by checking FIFA 14 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:53 pm

What has that got to do with the current topic?

Why try to use a tongue in cheek thread against me?

f*cking clownshoe of person you're Multi...

Now f**k Off...

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:53 pm

OP is full of rubbish.

Sunderland proved today anything can happen.
Wigan had proved it numerous times in seasons before.
West Ham also proved it.

Anything is possible come the end of the season. Chelsea might not even have the title to play for when they come to us but may have the Champions League to focus on. Just remember that. If Liverpool win tomorrow that's 5 points clear with 3 games to play including a trip to Anfield. If they lose or draw at Anfield they might not even be able to win the league. Also, end of season fatigue is going to kick in for some so even a result vs Chelsea at home isn't impossible.

I still think we can get 4/9 and whether we stay up or not will depend as much on results and gd going our way as it will on us getting results.

No doubt, if we go down, which is likely and even the laws of probability dictate that he'll be the first on here gloating that he was right and we're not good enough.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:59 pm

AJ1927 wrote:What has that got to do with the current topic?

Now f**k Off...

Grow up mun, it's a forum and you are getting ridiculously angry.

Words on a screen ffs

Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:12 pm

Green Arrow wrote:OP is full of rubbish.

West Ham also proved it.

Anything is possible come the end of the season. Chelsea might not even have the title to play for when they come to us but may have the Champions League to focus on. Just remember that. If Liverpool win tomorrow that's 5 points clear with 3 games to play including a trip to Anfield. If they lose or draw at Anfield they might not even be able to win the league. Also, end of season fatigue is going to kick in for some so even a result vs Chelsea at home isn't impossible.

I still think we can get 4/9 and whether we stay up or not will depend as much on results and gd going our way as it will on us getting results.

No doubt, if we go down, which is likely and even the laws of probability dictate that he'll be the first on here gloating that he was right and we're not good enough.

Why on earth would I gloat about that?

I take no pleasure from seeing us go down.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:14 pm

AJ1927 wrote:What has that got to do with the current topic?

Now f**k Off...

Grow up mun, it's a forum and you are getting ridiculously angry.

Words on a screen ffs

Far from it auld yin.

Just don't have time for Multis and assholes

Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:21 pm

West Ham also proved it.

Spot on James. He was the same with Zaha signing... To the point where it seemed like he wanted us not to sign him & say "told you so!"

Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:34 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

West Ham also proved it.

Spot on James. He was the same with Zaha signing... To the point where it seemed like he wanted us not to sign him & say "told you so!"

But he signed...

So maybe it's just reverse psychology I'm deploying.
We could actually survive.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:36 pm

West Ham also proved it.

To me he is exactly the type of fan we do not need. I bet he's one of the hecklers in the crowd, if he goes atall that is.