Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Still not good enough.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:39 pm

So much for me being on ignore. :laughing6:

You came on here and said we were down after Sunderland's game in midweek, you come on here and say we are down after a hard earned point against a form team in the league. (A result that actually took us closer to safety).

:crazy:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:52 pm

I don't understand "still not good enough" ? I dont think we have been all season which i included both Malky or Ole time in charge but if anyone would have said 4 points against Southampton and Stoke would have taken that !!!! I know I would have Sunderland results against Man City and Chelsea don't count only for confidence in my mind as we always had to go there and win and then we will see if we are good enough :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: so not lets write them off jest yer because I BELIEVE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:04 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:So much for me being on ignore. :laughing6:

You came on here and said we were down after Sunderland's game in midweek, you come on here and say we are down after a hard earned point against a form team in the league. (A result that actually took us closer to safety).

:crazy:

Midweek I was drunk and very overdramatic.
But other than the "we're down" part I stand by what I said.
Especially the part where I repeatedly told you to f**k off.
Yet here you are still.
Today I have said this was not good enough.
I did not once in this thread say "we're Down" until now.

As for the Ignore remark, you keep commenting on my posts then I will keep replying tell you to f**k off .

Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:26 pm

If someone offered me 4 points out of Stoke and Southampton, I wouldn't have turned it down.

The way we got them slightly stranger but there we go.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:10 am

I vote mods ban him for unnecessary abuse :ayatollah: