Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Once again gave it away, Sorry but I honestly can't

Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:19 am

Forever Blue wrote:
langley wrote:Sorry but if u are a city fan u dnt book yr hols when city playing, end of .. Oh and before u spout family come first, we have all been there ! ,city did well today .
s

:lol:

After 40 odd yrs of following City through all the bad times, I will always put my 3 daughters first and yes I will continue to take my daughters away on their holidays when I want.

I will be back for Sunderland away,but I don't have to answer to u or no one regarding when I go away with my family, I've missed about 6 games this season and yes because I chose to be with my family :thumbup:

Only last week u accused me of slagging our fans off on the radio,but once u were proved that u were wrong,u just hid away once again :roll:

Spot on mate

Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:23 am

AlanMV56 wrote:Haven't had the benefit of seeing the highlights on MOTD yet but I think I must have watched a different game to some on here. We contained Stoke in the first half by being pretty negative and concentrating on defending (just like against Southampton) but given the way we have conceded goals all season that is good. It was unfortunate to have the penalty given against us at the end of the first half but thankfully it produced a positive reaction for the first ten minutes or so in the 2nd half when IMO that was the only time Cardiff dominated the game. Had the 2nd goal not been disallowed I felt we could have won it. But for the last half hour I thought Stoke had more possession, territory and chances and several people I spoke to on the way out agreed that we should be happy with a point in the circs. Marshall again made a fantastic save and was dominant in the box, not easy with Crouch and co in there. The defense looks more solid. The midfield is still lightweight, they lay off people when they should be in their faces, they are playing to orders I assume so don't get forward in support when we break. Campbell does a lot of donkey work but he is not a finisher - did anyone else notice in the warm-up how many of his shots went wide or over the bar? He falls over so many times. Could he have stayed on his feet when he had that chance in the 2nd half? Let's hope Cardiff can repeat the Southampton result against both of the 2 North East teams. Unfortunately, IF Cardiff go down it will be the home form that is the reason.

It looks to me that Ole has finally got the balance between defence and attack, something we have needed all season. Whereas at the start if the season we were defending for our lives and hoping to nick a goal, we are now controlling games, creating ample opportunities while still defending well. We are looking a far better team all round at the moment, long may it continue :ole:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:28 am

cardiff 74 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
langley wrote:Sorry but if u are a city fan u dnt book yr hols when city playing, end of .. Oh and before u spout family come first, we have all been there ! ,city did well today .
s

After 40 odd yrs of following City through all the bad times, I will always put my 3 daughters first and yes I will continue to take my daughters away on their holidays when I want.

I will be back for Sunderland away,but I don't have to answer to u or no one regarding when I go away with my family, I've missed about 6 games this season and yes because I chose to be with my family :thumbup:

Only last week u accused me of slagging our fans off on the radio,but once u were proved that u were wrong,u just hid away once again :roll:

Spot on mate

Cheers Martyn, don't worry I've got use to Langley being a sniper,making no sense.

I will never put football over my family and City don't even compare, I did all my supporting years ago,when City really did need Support. :thumbup: :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:30 am

Annis a lot of people on this board forget you have a young family you even take you're daughters to away games I know I have been there with you .so holidays are very important for them and quality time is important they question you're loyality pathetic.got back from Tenerife Friday went to see my lad out there he is teaching there like I said family time very important :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:30 am

carlccfc wrote:

If you are a City fan !

Annis has been a season ticket holder for 43 consecutive years and you question his loyalty to the club.

Pathetic.

No worries Carlos, Langley who ever he is just trying a low shot and not sticking to the Topic, all I know is, I will keep going no matter which division they are :thumbup:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:34 am

One win and well stay up IMO.

Thought today was a good point.

Sunderland & Newcastle are easier games than Stoke IMO.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:35 am

phildavies wrote:One win and well stay up IMO.

Sorry but no chance,one win can't keep us up, we need to win at Sunderland and Newcastle at least :thumbup:

Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=121450

Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:39 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Sorry but no chance,one win can't keep us up, we need to win at Sunderland and Newcastle at least :thumbup:

Link

Can't see Norwitch getting anything.

And can't see fulham picking up more than 3 points.

So one win will do IMO.

Keep the faith :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:41 am

phildavies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Link

Can't see Norwitch getting anything.

And can't see fulham picking up more than 3 points.

So one win will do IMO.

Keep the faith :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

I would be shocked if one win will do it and rem Sunderland, but football is a funny old game :thumbup:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:39 am

"Once again gave it away?"

Dont understand this analysis. We come from behind and it was a hard fought point.

Crowd were superb yesterday, sticking with the lads throughout and applauded their efforts at the end.

No negativity from the crowd probably had somethingt to do with you being in Santa Ponsa :D

Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:43 am

CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:"Once again gave it away?"

Dont understand this analysis. We come from behind and it was a hard fought point.

Crowd were superb yesterday, sticking with the lads throughout and applauded their efforts at the end.

No negativity from the crowd probably had somethingt to do with you being in Santa Ponsa :D

Ooo low blow :lol:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:04 am

How did Dæhli play yesterday?

Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:09 am

JetNorwegian wrote:How did Dæhli play yesterday?

Excellent 1st half faded in the 2nd

Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:59 pm

:thumbup:
Send all the negative fans out of the country :laughing6:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:02 pm

Family goes before everything.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:46 pm

AJ1927 wrote:Family goes before everything.

What you bumping your gums about comic book guy?

Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:17 pm

CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:

What you bumping your gums about comic book guy?

When a fan suggest you cannot use family as an excuse for not attending a match...

That's what I'm "Bumping My Gums" about.
What's it got to do with you Cock Cheese?

Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:12 pm

I'll give u that one Chris :thumbup:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:13 pm

:thumbup: :thumbup: :bluescarf: