Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:41 pm

Lock the students in a cellar with only books to eat

Re: Time to ban Students - Poll

Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:58 am

carldale mlord wrote:Lock the students in a cellar with only books to eat

:thumbup: i have to agree

Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:25 am

I think students who pose as 'Half price Holligans' should certainly be singled out, an ASBO each would be a start :old:

Oh and non football fans students could also be included, especially those that make a racquet at the top of my street in the middle of the night (after 8pm) :old:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:48 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:Its about time we got rid of the buck tooth hippie types off here and ban them from the CCS with there new shitty cringeworthy chants and red wearing tops as they never went to the "old lady" or rochdale away back in the summer of 69 like the song :bluescarf:

to be fair it pretty hard for me (being a student age 19) to have gone to a game in 1969 :S

Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:53 am

All cunts

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:15 am

CraigCCFC wrote:All cunts

So what happens if your kid goes to uni.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:47 am

Mario wrote:

Then they become cunts

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:11 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:Its about time we got rid of the buck tooth hippie types off here and ban them from the CCS with there new shitty cringeworthy chants and red wearing tops as they never went to the "old lady" or rochdale away back in the summer of 69 like the song :bluescarf:

Maybe you could get one of those educated types to teach you the difference between 'there', 'their' and 'they're' :-)

Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:19 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
Mario wrote:

Then they become cunts

Your wife shag a student? :thumbup:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:33 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
Mario wrote:

Then they become cunts

More than likely, she's shagged everything else

Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:44 pm

Never sure whether these posts are serious or not.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:50 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Mario wrote:You have no idea.

No no, it is YOU that has no idea.

Tick tock tick tock, time to join the real world soon.

Ban the lot, cringeworthy twats.

1948 calling someone cringeworthy :lol: thanks i needed that

Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:22 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
Mario wrote:

Then they become cunts

:lol:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:09 pm

I have noticed a lot of University Challenge types at the ground lately, with their red shirts and their left wing views.

More like Universally Challenged I reckon :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:22 pm

099 sound system wrote:I have noticed a lot of University Challenge types at the ground lately, with their red shirts and their left wing views.

It's statistically been proven that left wingers are actually on average more intelligent than right wingers. You don't seem to be bucking the trend in all fairness.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:24 pm

Well that is wrong, the vast majority of left wing voters are people that earn a lower wage that the right wing voters.

Intelligence isn't based on wage of course but it is a pretty good indicator of ability and effort.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:37 pm

099 sound system wrote:I have noticed a lot of University Challenge types at the ground lately, with their red shirts and their left wing views.

oooh a 30 year old joke to show that someone else is stupid...nice one

Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:37 pm

Mario wrote:Well that is wrong, the vast majority of left wing voters are people that earn a lower wage that the right wing voters.

Intelligence isn't based on wage of course but it is a pretty good indicator of ability and effort.

no it isnt...at all

Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:42 pm

Yes it is.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:49 pm

Mario wrote:Yes it is.

history has consistently shown that the most intelligent in society do not necessarily make the most money. throughout our civilisation connections, geographical location, nepatism and sometimes just good old fasioned chance have as much to do with how much you earn as intelligence.

you must be an idiot to think that...tell me...are you well off?

Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:00 pm

Basing intelligence on how well you do in your career can stand up longer than the argument that lefties are more intelligent than right based on 'averages'.

It is fact that the most intelligent filter through to have better careers, that is the fundamental purpose of our education system. Yes, alot of extremely intelligent people are left wing, but more often that not they don't tend to go for high power, high wage jobs.

It depends on how you rate intelligence. Left wingers claim superiority based on the fact they apparently more considerate and aware than the evil right wingers. Alot of business men do more than the vast majority of lefties will ever do for society, yet alot of lefties are too ignorant to realise this. Yet they are apparently more conscious and aware.

No, I am not rich in the slightest, but if I were more intelligent, I would have a better job.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:10 pm

Berwyn wrote:

Maybe you could get one of those educated types to teach you the difference between 'there', 'their' and 'they're' :-)

Maybe carry a camera around with you berwyn to film people saying it correctly, its been known before :laughing6:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:11 pm

Here here :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:11 pm

Mario wrote:Basing intelligence on how well you do in your career can stand up longer than the argument that lefties are more intelligent than right based on 'averages'.

It is fact that the most intelligent filter through to have better careers, that is the fundamental purpose of our education system. Yes, alot of extremely intelligent people are left wing, but more often that not they don't tend to go for high power, high wage jobs.

It depends on how you rate intelligence. Left wingers claim superiority based on the fact they apparently more considerate and aware than the evil right wingers. Alot of business men do more than the vast majority of lefties will ever do for society, yet alot of lefties are too ignorant to realise this. Yet they are apparently more conscious and aware.

No, I am not rich in the slightest, but if I were more intelligent, I would have a better job.

i'm glad you have so much faith in the education system that the most intelligent get the best jobs. but do you think my 3 a's at alevel from fitzalan high would stand up against someone who scraped B's at eton?

intelligence doesnt mean a better job, it can do, but not always, not even most of the time sorry.

im not going to go in to the stuff about weather right wingers are evil and lefties are good because its a non-sense argument, there are good and evil in both camps

Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:12 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
Mario wrote:

Then they become cunts

My kind of girl :laughing6:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:11 pm

Getting Bs at Eton is better yes.

The right wing Eton comparison has been done a thousand times. It is not 0.1% of the population.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:43 pm

Mario wrote:Getting Bs at Eton is better yes.

The right wing Eton comparison has been done a thousand times. It is not 0.1% of the population.

but it proves that intelligence doesnt always get the best jobs right? it shows there are other factors in play does it not?

Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:50 pm

So much wrong with this, I am currently a student, yet I wear the blue shirts, don't own a red shirt and have been watching City since I was 6. That was 21 years ago, so that means I did go to Ninian Park and although I may have never gone to Rochdale, I have been to Hartlepool, Luton, Chesterfield and many more. Does this mean that I should be banned because I want to better myself career wise? Not all students are 18 year olds who just want a good p*ss up every day. Some actually do it for their future.
As for dodging tax, well I also work evening and weekends and when I'm not at Uni or working I have 15 month old twin boys to look after. But yes, all students are lazy.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:01 pm

bananaman wrote:

So much wrong with this, I am currently a student, yet I wear the blue shirts, don't own a red shirt and have been watching City since I was 6. That was 21 years ago, so that means I did go to Ninian Park and although I may have never gone to Rochdale, I have been to Hartlepool, Luton, Chesterfield and many more. Does this mean that I should be banned because I want to better myself career wise? Not all students are 18 year olds who just want a good p*ss up every day. Some actually do it for their future.
As for dodging tax, well I also work evening and weekends and when I'm not at Uni or working I have 15 month old twin boys to look after. But yes, all students are lazy.

1) i dont think he said lazy
2) i think its a wind up