Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ban Students from AAMB & CCS

You may select 1 option

View results

Time to ban Students - Poll

Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:00 am

Its about time we got rid of the buck tooth hippie types off here and ban them from the CCS with there new shitty cringeworthy chants and red wearing tops as they never went to the "old lady" or rochdale away back in the summer of 69 like the song :bluescarf:

Re: Time to ban Students - Poll

Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:30 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:Its about time we got rid of the buck tooth hippie types off here and ban them from the CCS with there new shitty cringeworthy chants and red wearing tops as they never went to the "old lady" or rochdale away back in the summer of 69 like the song :bluescarf:

I agree, all that time on their hands to get stoned and philosophise about any old pile of bollocks. Taking acid and trying to understand the lyrics to pink floyd animals and frank Zappa we're only in it for the money...Bastards! :old:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:51 am

I wear skinny jeans to the ground. Shoot me.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:06 am

I agree lads :old:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:31 am

Mario wrote:I wear skinny jeans to the ground. Shoot me.

If I had a choice of £1000000 or a chance to shoot you..

I'd still be skint...

Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:33 am

Yeah students can f**k off :old:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:49 pm

Fed up of paying tax into the system for these 'scroungers' to have 3 or 4 years of drinking. Disgusting breed. :old:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:44 pm

I would like to see students banned from crossing the road. The amount of times I've almost run the fuckers over because they don't look and are wearing earphones.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:36 pm

JonCCFC wrote:Yeah students can f**k off :old:

Here here :thumbup:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:21 pm

Hahaha green arrow f**k off. Most of the people that employ have been to university.

Just accept you are a retard and didn't get accepted.

Your taxes barely come into. All money is paid back. You have no idea.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:30 pm

Mario wrote:Hahaha green arrow f**k off. Most of the people that employ have been to university.

Ffs mate, take it all as tongue in cheek, half of us were students ourselves once . I'm just bitter I'm not one anymore :thumbup:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:05 pm

Mario wrote:You have no idea.

No no, it is YOU that has no idea.

Tick tock tick tock, time to join the real world soon.

Ban the lot, cringeworthy twats.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:41 pm

Mario wrote:Hahaha green arrow f**k off. Most of the people that employ have been to university.

I'm in the third year of university now myself you absolute crab stick going on to do a Masters at a RG Uni.

It's called tongue in cheek mate but its clearly lost on you so maybe the money invested in you by the taxpayer was washed down the drain.

Ironically, you've done nothing more than actually prove the OP's point. As for saying 'all money is paid back' well thats not true either as most wont earn enough in their life time to pay it back.

Maybe you should put the Nintendo away and focus on your course FFS.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:38 pm

Green Arrow wrote:

I'm in the third year of university now myself you absolute crab stick going on to do a Masters at a RG Uni.

It's called tongue in cheek mate but its clearly lost on you so maybe the money invested in you by the taxpayer was washed down the drain.

Ironically, you've done nothing more than actually prove the OP's point. As for saying 'all money is paid back' well thats not true either as most wont earn enough in their life time to pay it back.

Maybe you should put the Nintendo away and focus on your course FFS.

I don't know you do I? So how am I supposed to know that.

I am very sirius man and I take forum very sirius

The vast majority of money is paid back. Ludicrous amounts are charged anyway.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:28 am

Green Arrow wrote:Fed up of paying tax into the system for these 'scroungers' to have 3 or 4 years of drinking. Disgusting breed. :old:

:lol:

Last time I checked, tuition fees were between 6k and 9k per year, and the students had to pay for it themselves.

I don't believe any part of our taxes goes towards a student's education ;)

Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:34 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Mario wrote:You have no idea.

No no, it is YOU that has no idea.

Tick tock tick tock, time to join the real world soon.

Ban the lot, cringeworthy twats.

Respect to the last remaining oldguard on here :thumbup:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:36 am

Green Arrow wrote:As for saying 'all money is paid back' well thats not true either as most wont earn enough in their life time to pay it back.

Here here parasites to society i like to call them :thumbright:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:40 am

Don't know whether that bluebird1948 is serious or not but stop being so bitter. If you would have tried in school maybe you'd have gone to one.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:43 am

Mario wrote:Don't know whether that bluebird1948 is serious or not but stop being so bitter. If you would have tried in school maybe you'd have gone to one.

Id have hated to be in school back in the day with the oldguard like 1948, many of caines and slaps id would have recieved from teachers, They should bring it back in to bring some respect back in the youth system i say :laughing6:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:06 pm

Green Arrow wrote:Fed up of paying tax into the system for these 'scroungers' to have 3 or 4 years of drinking. Disgusting breed. :old:

Tax for the goverment to toss it overseas crap makes my blood boil when we got our own shit here on the doorstep being ignored :twisted:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:57 pm

Matt D wrote:

Last time I checked, tuition fees were between 6k and 9k per year, and the students had to pay for it themselves.

Well you are wrong. Where do you think the money comes from? :lol:

Students get loads which are funded at first by the education budget. The education budget is made up of peoples taxes - which also go into the other public sector budgets - welfare, national security, etc. - students then pay 9% on their earnings over a certain amount. For me, as I fall under the old system its 9% of everything earned over £15k. If I earn £30k per year then I pay 9% back on the £15k over that threshold. Under the new system, due to tuition fees being higher, the threshold is higher at £21k.

Many students will never pay it off. The only students required to pay it up front are international students who come over from teh likes of Saudi Arabia. Even those within the EU, because of EU legislation that enforces equality to all those from EU member states, have the right to loans.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-26954901

The problem isn't students, the problem is politicians forcing everyone to go to university to improve their statistics and fill quotas and to make it look like they're making massive changes. There is far too much emphasis on going to university in the UK and not going now is seen by many as a failure in terms of education which is a disgrace. Loads of the uni's should be closed, courses scrapped in my opinion and more money from the education budget should go into sponsored apprenticeship schemes and get youngsters back into learning more trades like carpentry, plumbing, etc.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:39 pm

Why ban Students? The pursuit of knowledge is the noblest quest a person can embark on. I still learn part time at 34 and so should everyone who can. If their education means a good career in the future then they'll be paying more tax than your average man in the street.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:51 pm

Ban anyone who has an avatar of Tan, they must love him deep down to have one :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:56 pm

Don't be jealous

Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:27 pm

Green Arrow wrote:
Matt D wrote:

The problem isn't students, the problem is politicians forcing everyone to go to university to improve their statistics and fill quotas and to make it look like they're making massive changes. There is far too much emphasis on going to university in the UK and not going now is seen by many as a failure in terms of education which is a disgrace. Loads of the uni's should be closed, courses scrapped in my opinion and more money from the education budget should go into sponsored apprenticeship schemes and get youngsters back into learning more trades like carpentry, plumbing, etc.

I'll agree with you on this - too much emphasis on university, and this happens in schools as well; careers advice in general is geared towards getting people into uni whether it suits them or not, and there is very little guidance on or promotion of other career paths.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:11 am

Ban the scruffy smelly bastards.

The thing is this...

In my day you had to be intelligent to be a student.

Nowadays, any scruffy tw*t can wear a scarf and call themselves a student, and in doing so avoid work.

That is all :bluescarf:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:07 am

Pontyclun Blue wrote:Ban anyone who has an avatar of Tan, they must love him deep down to have one :lol: :lol:

This is true :thumbup:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:00 pm

099 sound system wrote:Ban the scruffy smelly bastards.

The thing is this...

In my day you had to be intelligent to be a student.

Nowadays, any scruffy tw*t can wear a scarf and call themselves a student, and in doing so avoid work.

That is all :bluescarf:

There ain't much work to avoid these days, fella!

Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:05 pm

099 sound system wrote:Nowadays, any scruffy tw*t can wear a scarf and call themselves a student, and in doing so avoid work.

If your generation hadn't messed up the economy then maybe there'd be more jobs for people to go into and not a mass amount of unemployment. Easy to blame another generation for the problems your generation caused.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:49 pm

Green Arrow wrote:
099 sound system wrote:Nowadays, any scruffy tw*t can wear a scarf and call themselves a student, and in doing so avoid work.

If your generation hadn't messed up the economy then maybe there'd be more jobs for people to go into and not a mass amount of unemployment. Easy to blame another generation for the problems your generation caused.

:notworthy: