Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: TRUE DETECTIVE

Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:31 pm

Can't understand what the two main characters are mumbling on about.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:54 am

Woody CCFC wrote:Can't understand what the two main characters are mumbling on about.

It will be a non starter for you then as it gets more complex as the season goes on

Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:14 am

Put subtitles on.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:08 pm

Thanks Polo. I was looking for a good American series to watch.
Anymore recommendations?

Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:12 pm

CardiffBatman888 wrote:Thanks Polo. I was looking for a good American series to watch.
Anymore recommendations?

Only the usual mate. the wire, banshee, ray donovan, breaking bad.etc

Im just starting The Following. I thought it was sci fi which I cant stand so never bothered but ive been told it isnt and its detective work / serial killings so gonna give it a go.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:13 pm

the following is fantastic!

the second series is a massive direction change but just as good!

Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:15 pm

paulh_85 wrote:the following is fantastic!

the second series is a massive direction change but just as good!

:thumbup:

So ive been told. I am going to start it this evening after the Copa Del Rey final.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:46 pm

The slickest most gripping tv programme i have ever seen.
As close to perfection as it could be. Awesome.

Cracking theme tune from the Handsome family too.

The final episode in the house was disgustingly enthralling.

'You wanna make flowers on me' :sad3: :sad3:

Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:52 pm

griff105 wrote:The slickest most gripping tv programme i have ever seen.

Its shame it wasnt an episode longer so could have had more time on Errol and his sister / mother / girlfriend whatever the f**k she was, and the reasons they had that fella, or corpse, chained to a bed in the outbuilding. I couldnt quite work that one out, do you have a theory on that?

Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:14 pm

CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:

Its shame it wasnt an episode longer so could have had more time on Errol and his sister / mother / girlfriend whatever the f**k she was, and the reasons they had that fella, or corpse, chained to a bed in the outbuilding. I couldnt quite work that one out, do you have a theory on that?

Well the sister said it was her grandpa that pushed her on the dirt and smell the flowers.
It was Errols father that disfigured his face.
The black coppers told marty that errol and his sister had virtual the same dna so maybe he was her brother father and lover (insert jack joke here)
He called the guy on the bed daddy so i think he was randomly abducting and torturing people who he fixated as his father. (His father was also related to Tuttle and the sherrif, and these references were made way back)

I think all the answers are there so i will watch it again. Lets be honest its no blue bloods or the following! :lol:

Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:32 pm

griff105 wrote:
CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:

Well the sister said it was her grandpa that pushed her on the dirt and smell the flowers.
The black coppers told marty that errol and his sister had virtual the same dna so maybe he was her brother father and lover (insert jack joke here)
He called the guy on the bed daddy so i think he was randomly abducting and torturing people who he fixated as his father. (His father was also related to Tuttle and the sherrif, and these references were made way back)

I think all the answers are there so i will watch it again. Lets be honest its no blue bloods or the following! :lol:

:lol:

Yeah, got the bit about the Tuttle / Sheriff connections, and the DNA between Errol and the Swansea bird.

Defo watch it back and piece more of it together and get more answers.

"Tell me about grandpa". :sad3: :sad3:

Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:12 am

CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:
griff105 wrote:
CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:

:lol:

Yeah, got the bit about the Tuttle / Sheriff connections, and the DNA between Errol and the Swansea bird.

Defo watch it back and piece more of it together and get more answers.

"Tell me about grandpa". :sad3: :sad3:

Gross
Best line in it for me was when Marty shot that horrible b*stard

Cohle turns to him and says - nice to see you committed to something for once.
Cool as fukc!

Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:42 pm

Luthers appalling, can't stand Elba.