Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: sorry but come on...

Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:53 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:well until they name names then surely its all hearsay.

Nice divertion of taking the blame away from the management at the club.

Adam, take your head out your arse. You know exactly what it all means but just want to OGS bash!

Well name the so-called mole and people will start to believe otherwise this is pure pro-tan propaganda in a further attempt to blacken Moodys name

That's it I've worked it out. If Browny didn't make it up then it can't be true!!!

Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:56 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

Adam, take your head out your arse. You know exactly what it all means but just want to OGS bash!

Well name the so-called mole and people will start to believe otherwise this is pure pro-tan propaganda in a further attempt to blacken Moodys name

Well to flip that, why dont you prove Zaha is being paid 60k a week by us :roll:

By your logic unless you can prove it then its just hearsay to suit and agenda :roll:

Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:57 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

That's it I've worked it out. If Browny didn't make it up then it can't be true!!!

Nat do you actually believe every word whichthe club say then..? For example: we won't change to blue, debt to shares just to name a couple of fibs

Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:28 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Berwyn wrote:Are we saying that we lost to Palace because Pulis had the team before hand?

So what happened in the Palace training field was this then: Pulis called his troops round and said "right then chaps, Special Agent Moody has the inside track on Cardiff's tactics. Ole is going for the Headless Chicken formation".

Come on, lets not clasp at straw excuses please.

I agree with u Berwyn, We got hammered by West Ham, Hull, Swansea and Palace all poor teams, was their a mole for every game?

Iv still bet on City to beat Southampton 6/1 :lol: Gluten for punishment :lol: :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Who has blamed the defeat to palace on this mole?

Is that your response to everything? No, OGS has not explicitly said the defeat was down to the mole. Not even he is that stupid. He'd get vilified in the press and laughed out of town. However, the insinuation is there, and if you can't see it, well...

Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:29 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

Nat do you actually believe every word whichthe club say then..? For example: we won't change to blue, debt to shares just to name a couple of fibs

They're not fibs though are they!

What I don't believe is any word that you say!

Re: ' CARDIFF CITY FC SACK PALACE INFORMER! '

Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:33 pm

Ole finding out and changing the team is just as bad as palace knowing the team, because it would not be the first 11 and would have lacked training. This would explain the appalling performance slightly.

Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:43 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:The club have acted in exactly the correct way.

Never thought I'd say it, but I agree with you :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:44 pm

Mel86 wrote:Ole finding out and changing the team is just as bad as palace knowing the team, because it would not be the first 11 and would have lacked training. This would explain the appalling performance slightly.

How many commentators were stating after the game that it was an odd team selection???? Those were the comments all over Radio Wales so what you are saying makes a lot of sense

Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:47 pm

The fact nobody knows who's been sacked goes to show that there truly is nobody ITK with club going on's LOL......

:lol:

Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:47 pm

I was really shocked when I first heard about this but initial reaction was not to consider the result of the game because that is what it is.

In my opinion this whole affair raises two questions, firstly did Crystal Palace have a right to be in possession of the team line up the day before the match. The answer is clearly not as Premier League rules state that they should be given a teamsheet 45 minutes before kick off.

The second question is was this information requested by Crystal Palace from an employee of Cardiff City or was the information given freely by the employee. If Palace, or in this case Moody, requested the information then they are clearly guilty of a serious breach of Competition Rules because they had absolutely no right to it.

However if a Cardiff City employee gave this information freely then that it an internal matter for the club as the employee is clearly guilty of misusing confidential information. If this is the case you can think that the motivation of this individual was to sabotage OGS gameplan. Whatever either reasons are clear "Gross Misconduct" issues and that indivual deserves the sack.

I only hope that Crystal Palace informed our club immediately when they become aware of this information and, in my opinion, Tony Pulis saying he never asked for it insn't good enough they should of informed our club immediately, "It's called Integrity"

The fact our club has asked the Premier League to investigate suggests to me that Palace are implicated in asking for this information and if that's the case it really is a sad day for the integrity of the game we all love.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:00 pm

castleblue wrote:I was really shocked when I first heard about this but initial reaction was not to consider the result of the game because that is what it is.

In my opinion this whole affair raises two questions, firstly did Crystal Palace have a right to be in possession of the team line up the day before the match. The answer is clearly not as Premier League rules state that they should be given a teamsheet 45 minutes before kick off.

The second question is was this information requested by Crystal Palace from an employee of Cardiff City or was the information given freely by the employee. If Palace, or in this case Moody, requested the information then they are clearly guilty of a serious breach of Competition Rules because they had absolutely no right to it.

However if a Cardiff City employee gave this information freely then that it an internal matter for the club as the employee is clearly guilty of misusing confidential information. If this is the case you can think that the motivation of this individual was to sabotage OGS gameplan. Whatever either reasons are clear "Gross Misconduct" issues and that indivual deserves the sack.

I only hope that Crystal Palace informed our club immediately when they become aware of this information and, in my opinion, Tony Pulis saying he never asked for it insn't good enough they should of informed our club immediately, "It's called Integrity"

The fact our club has asked the Premier League to investigate suggests to me that Palace are implicated in asking for this information and if that's the case it really is a sad day for the integrity of the game we all love.

Dock them 3 points :old:

Re: CARDIFF CITY FC SACK PALACE INFORMER!

Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:03 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:As Vincent said, 'it will all come out in the end'

And people complained as we didn't allow the scummy vile vermin that is Iain Moody into the directors box. Remember he worked for the media and is very minipulative in the media just like his good friend Sir Milky of Milkalot.

Hopefully this is the end of any leaks/moles we have in our club, Ole has had a difficult enough job as it is

:thumbright: Shows what kind of character he is if true.

Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:04 pm

JackConway44 wrote:How much more of these embarrassing moments are we going to get this season? I know we're at a time where every fan needs to get behind the team and really push for points, but this informer thing just represents how much of a mess the club is in. And most of us should know who is to blame. If a business is failing and losing money, who gets the blame? Surley the owner and leader. And that is precisey what is happening at Cardiff. Tan obviously has no idea how to run a football club. Its a hobby to him just to get into the public eye and improve his own wealth. Yes we have needed money but we're just becoming a joke to everyone. First the kit change, Sacking a manager who had us 15th and looking a strong contender to survive, blaming a manager for spending his money, now this. How much more can us fans experience. Things need to change and one thing in my opinion, should be fans get more of a say in things. These could be kits, badges. Some will disagree with me, some wil agree, and everyone has a right to their opinion. But this season I have ranted and complained so much that its just been such a difficult season when its our first in the PL. Whatever happens I will support Cardiff CITY, League 2, Welsh prem, wherever. Us fans who want us blue must stick together, stick by the players and still voice our right that we don't want Tan continuing to make a mockery of a club we all love.

Spineless tw*t.Another regular who hasn't got the balls to post under his normal ID.

Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:41 pm

How did the insider know the team? Looks to me like OGS picks the team by getting the players to draw straws an hour before KO. :roll:

Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:42 pm

Daft Dave wrote:How did the insider know the team? Looks to me like OGS picks the team by getting the players to draw straws an hour before KO. :roll:

To be fair, that only say something about you :laughing6:

Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:44 pm

CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:
castleblue wrote:I was really shocked when I first heard about this but initial reaction was not to consider the result of the game because that is what it is.

Dock them 3 points :old:

Award us a 3-0 win like they do in foreign leagues :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:47 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foot ... ke-6966950

I cannot be bothered to explain why this whole thing is ridiculous and damanging to our club so i will let this walesonline article do it for me

Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:57 pm

TRose69 wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/comment-cardiff-city-wrong-make-6966950

I cannot be bothered to explain why this whole thing is ridiculous and damanging to our club so i will let this walesonline article do it for me

I agree! Inside staff and people arround the club looking to hurt us is damaging. Lets hope they stop it, and get forward without to much noise. Caulker said this have been going on for some time and hopefully this will be the end of it :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:02 pm

Simonella wrote:
Daft Dave wrote:How did the insider know the team? Looks to me like OGS picks the team by getting the players to draw straws an hour before KO. :roll:

Yea it does. That I think OGS has so far shown that he hasn't got a clue. The players look like strangers to each other and that's probably because it's a different line up every game. Why are they making an issue of this anyway. The insider has been sacked so let's start concentrating on re-building the team and not on this stupid soap opera crap that VT has caused and revelled in all bloody season. :angry4:

Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:08 pm

Daft Dave wrote:
Simonella wrote:

Yea it does. That I think OGS has so far shown that he hasn't got a clue. The players look like strangers to each other and that's probably because it's a different line up every game. Why are they making an issue of this anyway. The insider has been sacked so let's start concentrating on re-building the team and not on this stupid soap opera crap that VT has caused and revelled in all bloody season. :angry4:

Makes you wonder if someone had contacted Moody regarding the Palace line up. My guess it would mayham on here :laughing6:

Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:14 pm

Someone deleting posts on here again LOL

Thought Tan was a Dictator......

Joke!

Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:29 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

Thats it... TAN IS THE MOLE... #BlameTAN

Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:17 pm

It was the painter after being de-mooted :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:58 am

Love the way people are blaming Moody, how the f*ck does he know about tactics? He was gone before Ole was appointed?

Our clubs a shambles.

Re: CARDIFF CITY FC SACK PALACE INFORMER!

Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:57 am

TripleD wrote:
CM_Saunders wrote:If OGS knew about the leak beforehand as this article states, why didn't he trump the informer (and Palace) by changing it?

I'd imagine that's the first thing ole did.

Hardly trumping them is it just good old common sense :lol:

New team..new tactics.. Not ideal after working on a game plan all week.

Good point mate.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:17 am

Ccfc Shane wrote:Love the way people are blaming Moody, how the f*ck does he know about tactics? He was gone before Ole was appointed?

Our clubs a shambles.

He was txting staff and asking what they were.

its not hard to understand surely

Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:22 am

I refused to believe the rumours regarding Malkys and Moody's departure but after this I'm not so sure about moody, and to think people on here were scathing about Tan's refusal to let moody into the directors area. It shows that Moody has a agenda against Our club.

If proven Palace should sack him

Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:29 am

Carl Curtis says sour grapes.

LMFAO

Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:04 am

Looks like I'm the only one who thinks the mole is a hero for trying to sabotage Tans evil regime

Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:56 am

Tan Out wrote:Looks like I'm the only one who thinks the mole is a hero for trying to sabotage Tans evil regime

I do really both hope and think youre the only one...