Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Graham Kavanagh SOS

Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:56 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:
mjw6150 wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:A guy whose failing in League One in his first job is the saviour to a guy who has managed a Europa League side :lol:

If he's failing, then going by your standards, so is Solskjaer. :old:

It's his first job and he was taking over a long serving manager/someone who knows the club, failure is okay

Which, to be fair, is the same situation Graham Kavanagh finds himself in having taken over from long serving Greg Abbott at Carlisle. I think you were harsh on Kav there.

It's not Ole's first job either, though I do agree that he needs far more time than until the end of May!

I was in reference to Kav not Ole in his first job etc, I'm not putting Kav down and would love us one day to have him or someone of that meaning to our club to manage us but it's mad suggesting a club of our size to appoint a manager like him, ATM

I agree, he is well away from being good enough for us and we are well away from needing a new manager :old:

Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:06 am

Relegated tonight if they lose to Crawley

Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:19 pm

CitySteve wrote:Come home Kav..and make us proud again :bluescarf:

:lol:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:28 pm

What an :oops: thread :lol:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:26 pm

Wouldn't mind the guy working behind the scenes and maybe coaching a youth side but my word he done shite at Carlisle.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:33 pm

CantonJack wrote:Obviously wouldn't be the right choice. But anything would be better than a motionless plank stood in the technical area. Not one have I seen Ole screaming at his players like a manager should.

Watch the game instead of the manager.