Graham Kavanagh SOS

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:47 am

Come home Kav..and make us proud again :bluescarf:

Re: Graham Kavanagh SOS

Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:49 pm

car park guy?

Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:52 pm

A guy whose failing in League One in his first job is the saviour to a guy who has managed a Europa League side :lol:

Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:01 pm

:lol: I loves Kav but I dont think he's quite ready yet.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:39 pm

Obviously wouldn't be the right choice. But anything would be better than a motionless plank stood in the technical area. Not one have I seen Ole screaming at his players like a manager should.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:50 pm

CantonJack wrote:Obviously wouldn't be the right choice. But anything would be better than a motionless plank stood in the technical area. Not one have I seen Ole screaming at his players like a manager should.

I have, a load of times on MOTD actually.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:15 pm

CantonJack wrote:Obviously wouldn't be the right choice. But anything would be better than a motionless plank stood in the technical area. Not one have I seen Ole screaming at his players like a manager should.

:sleepy2:

Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:09 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:

:sleepy2:

Agree Ned...

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:00 am

shouting and waving your arms around just dont do it for me.....now and again your bound to get worked up..but overall if your manager spends 90 mins jumping around waving his arms screaming, he is missing far more than he is picking up on........its a sure sign of being out of his depth...........

Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:20 pm

Imagine thinking you have to be a good manager by screaming on the touchline, brilliant.

Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:22 pm

Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:22 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Imagine thinking you have to be a good manager by screaming on the touchline, brilliant.

Never said that :thumbup:

Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:28 pm

CantonJack wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Imagine thinking you have to be a good manager by screaming on the touchline, brilliant.

Not every manager has to shout on their touchline though, that's a quite a bold statement.

Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:36 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
CantonJack wrote:

Not every manager has to shout on their touchline though, that's a quite a bold statement.

Certainly helps when a manager is giving his team a verbal kick up the arse. Against Palace I noticed it mainly. After defending we'd get the ball and instead of breaking forward with pace we'd just walk with the ball and look for Medel. In that situation Ole should be cps creaming at his players getting them up the pitch, full backs in particular. Either poor tactics or lack of urgency. Lame lies solely on Ole for that

Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:45 pm

CantonJack wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
CantonJack wrote:

Certainly helps when a manager is giving his team a verbal kick up the arse. Against Palace I noticed it mainly. After defending we'd get the ball and instead of breaking forward with pace we'd just walk with the ball and look for Medel. In that situation Ole should be cps creaming at his players getting them up the pitch, full backs in particular. Either poor tactics or lack of urgency. Lame lies solely on Ole for that

There is a lot more to managing than prowling the touchline 24/7.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:45 am

DandoCCFC wrote:
CantonJack wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
CantonJack wrote:

There is a lot more to managing than prowling the touchline 24/7.

Unfortunately Dando, fans want to see Milky get mad at a decision and walk down the tunnel and watch a replay in a strop even though he can't change anything

Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:02 am

Graham Kavanagh SOS........Here f*cking here pal here here :bluescarf:

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:07 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Graham Kavanagh SOS........Here f*cking here pal here here :bluescarf:

You do realise he lost 6-1 on the weekend?

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:20 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:A guy whose failing in League One in his first job is the saviour to a guy who has managed a Europa League side :lol:

Harsh to say he is failing. He took over a side that looked doomed to relegation and got them out of the relegation zone and a poor run of form has seen them slip back into the fight but they still have a great chance of surviving. Hopefully he keeps them up and we'll see what he does with them next season.

Nowhere near ready for the City job though and we have our own manager who some say is failing but actually can hardly be judged yet and needs more time.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:22 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:A guy whose failing in League One in his first job is the saviour to a guy who has managed a Europa League side :lol:

If he's failing, then going by your standards, so is Solskjaer. :old:

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:36 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:Graham Kavanagh SOS........Here f*cking here pal here here :bluescarf:

You do realise he lost 6-1 on the weekend?

This thread must have unsettled him :lol:

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:51 pm

i do hope he keeps carlisle up, but he has a really difficult task there and and to get something like 9 loan players in.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:04 pm

CantonJack wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
CantonJack wrote:

Is this another parody account?

Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:08 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

It's his first job and he was taking over a long serving manager/someone who knows the club, failure is okay

Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:11 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

It's his first job and he was taking over a long serving manager/someone who knows the club, failure is okay

Which, to be fair, is the same situation Graham Kavanagh finds himself in having taken over from long serving Greg Abbott at Carlisle. I think you were harsh on Kav there.

It's not Ole's first job either, though I do agree that he needs far more time than until the end of May!

Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:44 pm

mjw6150 wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Which, to be fair, is the same situation Graham Kavanagh finds himself in having taken over from long serving Greg Abbott at Carlisle. I think you were harsh on Kav there.

It's not Ole's first job either, though I do agree that he needs far more time than until the end of May!

I was in reference to Kav not Ole in his first job etc, I'm not putting Kav down and would love us one day to have him or someone of that meaning to our club to manage us but it's mad suggesting a club of our size to appoint a manager like him, ATM

Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:30 am

PartyWithOle wrote:It's his first job and he was taking over a long serving manager/someone who knows the club, failure is okay

Where have I said otherwise? I'm just pointing out that you call Kav a "failure" when he's performing similarly to OGS, yet you cannot sing his praises highly enough...

:laughing6:

Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:02 am

I'm always keen to keep an eye on ex-City players in management. However, I do think OGS, for all his random decisions thus far, deserves the chance to have a full pre-season and crack at the job here.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:10 am

CantonJack wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
CantonJack wrote:

I don't think a manager creaming our players is the way forward for the club.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:46 am

PtB wrote:
CantonJack wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
CantonJack wrote:

I don't think a manager creaming our players is the way forward for the club.

What a tosser!!!!