Dylanthomas wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
BillyLiar wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
BillyLiar wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
cardiff true wrote:I saw the lady in question talking to Tan and she sits in the front row of the grandstand and he was smiling and nodding to her. just giving her lip service.

Is this carl or annis?

NO its not Natman, just stop being an idiot. If I have something to say, I will say it myself, same goes for Carl. :thumbup:

That's not what I've heard and from a very reliable source

What are you insinuating? :laughing6:

No, just got it wrong. Its actually the author of the opening post in this thread is Carl and Annis: http://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic ... 0#p1456310

I'm insinuating they have multiple accounts. Don't quite know the full extent of this yet but I've been informed by another poster on here that its happening and tbh I thought it has been for a while! I got a little confused with the name the other poster gave me as I didn't think I could find it, but its CCFC True. :wave: (incase I now get banned again!)

Now thats "a bombshell" :laughing6: who would have thunked it??? Annis and Carl using alternative accounts to sway opinion in their favour??? :laughing6: Nooooo, they wouldn't surely????? :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: If true then why???? Is there a reason????? Is there an agenda???? Force Tan out Get rid of Ole??? Hello Sam Hammam and Milky Mackay??? :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

I would not take too much notice of Natman Blue as its obvious he has an agenda against Annis. The guy has been stalking by other medias and it one strange individual.

He is also a shit stirrer claiming us mods have been reading users pms and banning people on it. Everyone knows we cant access other peoples pms. He is obviously making things up but is not being clever about it.

Regarding his claim about using other accounts well it is a known fact the account "Latest News" is an open account for all mods to post articles from the media. That's what the account is used for but NB has tried to twist it and you have fallen for his lies.

People can believe what they want but please don't take us for fools on here

Explain

Some people seem to think that we have to believe whatever were told why can't you let people on this board decide for themselves what they think is the truth or not people will take sides whatever the case so there's no need for threads to be edited that just makes the situation worse

Re: ' Conversation with Tan and Dalman yesterday '

Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:01 pm

Well Dalman, never stuck to his word about meeting the organisers of the last march, it was suppose to have been before the Palace game.

Re: ' Conversation with Tan and Dalman yesterday '

Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Well Dalman, never stuck to his word about meeting the organisers of the last march, it was suppose to have been before the Palace game.

What would the meeting achieved?