Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Conversation with Tan and Dalman yesterday '

Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:20 pm

cardiff true wrote:No definitely not mate. just somebody who has supported the bluebirds since 1970 and cares passionately about OUR club

This mystery woman is called Sue I think, she is a true Bluebird. Dalman has spoken to her before most home games, and Lim stops as well sometimes , for weeks now she has been promised a meeting with Tan by Dalman but Tan is proving difficult to pin down. :bluescarf:

Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:24 pm

Grumpyguts wrote:
cardiff true wrote:No definitely not mate. just somebody who has supported the bluebirds since 1970 and cares passionately about OUR club

This mystery woman is called Sue I think, she is a true Bluebird. Dalman has spoken to her before most home games, and Lim stops as well sometimes , for weeks now she has been promised a meeting with Tan by Dalman but Tan is proving difficult to pin down. :bluescarf:

What do you class as a true bluebird and why would an ordinary fan be promised a meeting I'm curious

Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:54 pm

Grumpyguts wrote:

Correct Brian, she does exist and travels with her son to away games on Carls coaches. She is a very respectable lady :thumbup:

Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:54 pm

Grumpyguts wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I know the lady well and she is a friend of mine.

Ive spoken to her last night and today. Ive promised I wont say everything that was said.

But I can say Tan wanted to chat to her and understand the BLUE etc but it was people like Dalman who for some reason wanted to keep him away from the truth.

Thats why I said on the radio last night, while Tan is surrounded by arse lickers we can only fail and be divided. :cry:

Are we talking about Sue Annis?

Yes Brian :thumbup:

Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:56 pm

Jinks wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebandit wrote:Hopefully, this will have a positive outcome Annis, the fans have been kept from sensible mediation with Tan by those around him and it has gone badly, badly wrong!.

Thats has been the major problem from day one and I blame the arse lickers in our club and some of Tans advisors.

I once chatted to Tan for 3hrs and he respects people more if u are honest and are straight to the point. I thought I had got some where, but when certain people in the club found out, it was made sure I could never meet Tan or Lim again. :lol:

That day I spoke to him, certain people turned up covered in Red and even a dog with a Red top on and they were all over him, he actually could not be bothered to chat to them.

Annis im surprised that you didn't really rip into tan when you spoke to him for 3 hours/ surely with that much hate in you for him you give him what for?

JInks, That was a year ago and I know how to conduct myself when I need to :thumbup:

Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:57 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
cardiff true wrote:I saw the lady in question talking to Tan and she sits in the front row of the grandstand and he was smiling and nodding to her. just giving her lip service.

Is this carl or annis?

NO its not Natman, just stop being an idiot. If I have something to say, I will say it myself, same goes for Carl. :thumbup:

Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:27 pm

goats wrote:TG left because he knew the shit storm that tan was about to unleash and he didn't agree with it, so he left. I hope tan sells of the better players on big wages, sells the club for whatever and just says ok I lost about 50 million but I'm out. Either that or he starts to unify the fans again if that's even possible now....

Well that ain't gonna happen. Tan will go when he's good and ready and will make all his money back and drop us back in the shit pile from where he picked us up. Then everyone will be happy again wont they? We will have our club back, whats left of it :thumbup:

Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
cardiff true wrote:I saw the lady in question talking to Tan and she sits in the front row of the grandstand and he was smiling and nodding to her. just giving her lip service.

Is this carl or annis?

NO its not Natman, just stop being an idiot. If I have something to say, I will say it myself, same goes for Carl. :thumbup:

That's not what I've heard and from a very reliable source

Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:59 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

Is this carl or annis?

What are you insinuating? :laughing6:

Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:21 pm

BillyLiar wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

Is this carl or annis?

No, just got it wrong. Its actually the author of the opening post in this thread is Carl and Annis: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=139327&p=1456310#p1456310

I'm insinuating they have multiple accounts. Don't quite know the full extent of this yet but I've been informed by another poster on here that its happening and tbh I thought it has been for a while! I got a little confused with the name the other poster gave me as I didn't think I could find it, but its CCFC True. :wave: (incase I now get banned again!)

Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:54 pm

Dylanthomas wrote:
Grumpyguts wrote:

What do you class as a true bluebird and why would an ordinary fan be promised a meeting I'm curious

All I can tell you is until this year we were sat behind her and got to know her well but due to sky using their seats they were asked to move, so her and her son moved a short distance away but she wasnt overjoyed at the move and had a few conversations with and expressed herself very eloquently to Marmite, so everytime he does his pre match field walk he usually stops and chats with her and a meeting was being arranged to have a chat. All I know mate..

Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Grumpyguts wrote:
Dylanthomas wrote:
Grumpyguts wrote:

All I can tell you is until this year we were sat behind her and got to know her well but due to sky using their seats they were asked to move, so her and her son moved a short distance away but she wasnt overjoyed at the move and had a few conversations with and expressed herself very eloquently to Marmite, so everytime he does his pre match field walk he usually stops and chats with her and a meeting was being arranged to have a chat. All I know mate..

Ok ta

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:24 pm

Bluebandit wrote:I was one of the fans speaking to Tan and Dalman. Also there was a fan who had explained to me that she had tried to speak to Tan on countless occasions to try and put across the importance of having the fans on side.

By this time, my father had already walked over th the directors box and was chatting to Dalman about the defeat and where do we go from here. The conversation came onto the performance, the team, the manager and the fact that Ole was the man Dalman wanted, which he acknowledged.
Tan then came out into the box and my dad gestured for him to come and have a chat, which he did.

The female fan then took the opportunity to speak to Vincent and I could hear her saying that he has gone about things the wrong way and he needs to have the fans on side etc..

About the defeat, Vincent said he was shocked because he said "Palace are not a very good side, we have five more games and who knows, maybe a miracle will happen".

While this is going on, dad is still chatting to Dalman.

Dalman then tried to usher Tan away, you could see the awkward smile, probably from the lady asking Tan awkward questions, which obviously nobody is allowed to do, can't upset Mr Tan I suppose.

Anyway I decided to make my leave at this point, having heard enough and seeing that Tan wasn't really interested in what the lady had to say.

I went and stood by Rob Phillips, in the radio wales commentary box, just before his phone in show was about to start.

My dad came over to me after talking to Dalman and Tan for a further few minutes and said "They are thinking about pulling out", which the radio commentators heard and their eyebrows raised and mouths dropped.

After Dalman had said that to My dad, he then said to Tan, "Are you leaving Vincent"?. To which Vincent replied "I cannot really, I have put 140 million into the club".

We then chatted to the commentators for a while, just to the left of the directors box and watched on several occasions as Tan, Dalman and a host of other people having conversations and talking on phones. They were standing by the red seats in the directors box. They were all looking a bit shifty.

One of the commentators said, "There's something going on there, look at the body language"!.

At this point we decided to leave.

Read into that what you will, just passing on the events that took place.

I still feel sick as a pig after that crap display yesterday and I know I am not alone.

"They are thinking about pulling out", = here comes the emotional black mail again on your fans

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:28 pm

Bluebandit wrote:Hopefully, this will have a positive outcome Annis, the fans have been kept from sensible mediation with Tan by those around him and it has gone badly, badly wrong!.

Sensible mediation to a man like Tan is simply not a solution. His way - his money - his Club. Dream on if you think that would ever change.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:08 am

"They are thinking about pulling out", = here comes the emotional black mail again on your fans

hmmm, hadn't thought of that.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:11 am

Jules wrote:"They are thinking about pulling out", = here comes the emotional black mail again on your fans

Jules, they will def do the emotional blackmail.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:17 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Jules wrote:"They are thinking about pulling out", = here comes the emotional black mail again on your fans

Jules, they will def do the emotional blackmail.

annis, I was there when we didn't have a pot to piss in and will be there if they take this pot away.

:ayatollah: KEEP THE FAITH :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:22 am

Let him pull out,what's left to lose,we are already a club that's split in so many different ways,30 years I wanted to see top flight football,but I never wanted it like it's been this season,how could we all pull together, when it's the owner who does everything possible to rip it all apart

Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:27 am

Natman Blue wrote:
BillyLiar wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

Is this carl or annis?

No, just got it wrong. Its actually the author of the opening post in this thread is Carl and Annis: http://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic ... 0#p1456310

I'm insinuating they have multiple accounts. Don't quite know the full extent of this yet but I've been informed by another poster on here that its happening and tbh I thought it has been for a while! I got a little confused with the name the other poster gave me as I didn't think I could find it, but its CCFC True. :wave: (incase I now get banned again!)

Now thats "a bombshell" :laughing6: who would have thunked it??? Annis and Carl using alternative accounts to sway opinion in their favour??? :laughing6: Nooooo, they wouldn't surely????? :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: If true then why???? Is there a reason????? Is there an agenda???? Force Tan out Get rid of Ole??? Hello Sam Hammam and Milky Mackay??? :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:44 am

BillyLiar wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
BillyLiar wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

Is this carl or annis?

No, just got it wrong. Its actually the author of the opening post in this thread is Carl and Annis: http://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic ... 0#p1456310

Now thats "a bombshell" :laughing6: who would have thunked it??? Annis and Carl using alternative accounts to sway opinion in their favour??? :laughing6: Nooooo, they wouldn't surely????? :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: If true then why???? Is there a reason????? Is there an agenda???? Force Tan out Get rid of Ole??? Hello Sam Hammam and Milky Mackay??? :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

I would not take too much notice of Natman Blue as its obvious he has an agenda against Annis. The guy has been stalking by other medias and it one strange individual.

He is also a shit stirrer claiming us mods have been reading users pms and banning people on it. Everyone knows we cant access other peoples pms. He is obviously making things up but is not being clever about it.

Regarding his claim about using other accounts well it is a known fact the account "Latest News" is an open account for all mods to post articles from the media. That's what the account is used for but NB has tried to twist it and you have fallen for his lies.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:35 am

BillyLiar wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
BillyLiar wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

Is this carl or annis?

Some fans have an agenda and i believe they want sam scam hammam back so want it to go tits up for that reason.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:39 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
BillyLiar wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
BillyLiar wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

Is this carl or annis?

I would not take too much notice of Natman Blue as its obvious he has an agenda against Annis. The guy has been stalking by other medias and it one strange individual.

He is also a shit stirrer claiming us mods have been reading users pms and banning people on it. Everyone knows we cant access other peoples pms. He is obviously making things up but is not being clever about it.

Regarding his claim about using other accounts well it is a known fact the account "Latest News" is an open account for all mods to post articles from the media. That's what the account is used for but NB has tried to twist it and you have fallen for his lies.

I don't think he was referring to "Latest News" (its quite clear anything Latest News" writes is just a quote or rehash of a quote from the media) and I know not who to believe on a forum. I have not fallen for any lies by Natman Blue or anyone else. I make my own judgements and my nose and intuition often tells me stuff, however I was just posing a question in my earlier post and putting it out there so to speak ;) . People can make up their own minds about the underlying reasons why some people post about other posters, club owners past and present, managers past and present and so called in the know people. I have my own views but there's a lot of I got bigger balls than you sorta stuff going on here. There's no denying that quite a bit of editing of posts goes on here (as shown in that poll thread) to try and discredit peoples views and distort what they are trying to say, why I wonder? When mods or the site owner start editing peoples posts unnecessarily then people will smell a rat of some sorts. I often see the term "all opinions welcome" on here but they can't be that welcome if those opinions are sometimes being edited for no other reason other than trying to discredit them or what they are trying to say. As old Davey Jones says in his book no smoke without fire :laughing6:

Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:56 am

Where's Natman Blu to answer this?

Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:55 pm

Amir wrote:Where's Natman Blu to answer this?

He's busy bothering God. Hallelujah!

Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:30 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
BillyLiar wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
BillyLiar wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

Is this carl or annis?

People can believe what they want but please don't take us for fools on here

Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:52 pm

Dylanthomas wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
BillyLiar wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
BillyLiar wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

Is this carl or annis?

People can believe what they want but please don't take us for fools on here

Explain

Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:13 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:29 pm

Xcasual wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

On a Monday????

Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:31 pm

Think he's been banned.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:39 pm

Amir wrote:
Xcasual wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

On a Monday????

Yep, even on a Monday. God Bothering is a relentless business for any committed Devil Dodger. He's just released an up-tempo christian rock football song called 'Jesus Saves (But Campbell Scores On The Rebound)'.