Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Conversation with Tan and Dalman yesterday '

Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:18 am

I was one of the fans speaking to Tan and Dalman. Also there was a fan who had explained to me that she had tried to speak to Tan on countless occasions to try and put across the importance of having the fans on side.

By this time, my father had already walked over th the directors box and was chatting to Dalman about the defeat and where do we go from here. The conversation came onto the performance, the team, the manager and the fact that Ole was the man Dalman wanted, which he acknowledged.
Tan then came out into the box and my dad gestured for him to come and have a chat, which he did.

The female fan then took the opportunity to speak to Vincent and I could hear her saying that he has gone about things the wrong way and he needs to have the fans on side etc..

About the defeat, Vincent said he was shocked because he said "Palace are not a very good side, we have five more games and who knows, maybe a miracle will happen".

While this is going on, dad is still chatting to Dalman.

Dalman then tried to usher Tan away, you could see the awkward smile, probably from the lady asking Tan awkward questions, which obviously nobody is allowed to do, can't upset Mr Tan I suppose.

Anyway I decided to make my leave at this point, having heard enough and seeing that Tan wasn't really interested in what the lady had to say.

I went and stood by Rob Phillips, in the radio wales commentary box, just before his phone in show was about to start.

My dad came over to me after talking to Dalman and Tan for a further few minutes and said "They are thinking about pulling out", which the radio commentators heard and their eyebrows raised and mouths dropped.

After Dalman had said that to My dad, he then said to Tan, "Are you leaving Vincent"?. To which Vincent replied "I cannot really, I have put 140 million into the club".

We then chatted to the commentators for a while, just to the left of the directors box and watched on several occasions as Tan, Dalman and a host of other people having conversations and talking on phones. They were standing by the red seats in the directors box. They were all looking a bit shifty.

One of the commentators said, "There's something going on there, look at the body language"!.

At this point we decided to leave.

Read into that what you will, just passing on the events that took place.

I still feel sick as a pig after that crap display yesterday and I know I am not alone.

Re: Conversation with Tan and Dalman yesterday

Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:22 am

I forgot to say that the female fan said,

"He won't even shake my hand",

to which I replied

"Why not"?.

She said

"Because I wear my blue scarf",

Now the woman is not a crack pot but an ex police woman in fact, so I would say level headed.

I thought my god, how sad this whole situation is.

Re: ' Conversation with Tan and Dalman yesterday '

Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:26 am

I know the lady well and she is a friend of mine.

Ive spoken to her last night and today. Ive promised I wont say everything that was said.

But I can say Tan wanted to chat to her and understand the BLUE etc but it was people like Dalman who for some reason wanted to keep him away from the truth.

Thats why I said on the radio last night, while Tan is surrounded by arse lickers we can only fail and be divided. :cry:

Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:34 am

Forever Blue wrote:I know the lady well and she is a friend of mine.

Ive spoken to her last night and today. Ive promised I wont say everything that was said.

But I can say Tan wanted to chat to her and understand the BLUE etc but it was people like Dalman who for some reason wanted to keep him away from the truth.

Thats why I said on the radio last night, while Tan is surrounded by arse lickers we can only fail and be divided. :cry:

100% True.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:37 am

Bluebandit wrote:

100% True.

And what u have posted is all True :thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:40 am

Hopefully, this will have a positive outcome Annis, the fans have been kept from sensible mediation with Tan by those around him and it has gone badly, badly wrong!.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:50 am

Bluebandit wrote:Hopefully, this will have a positive outcome Annis, the fans have been kept from sensible mediation with Tan by those around him and it has gone badly, badly wrong!.

Thats has been the major problem from day one and I blame the arse lickers in our club and some of Tans advisors.

I once chatted to Tan for 3hrs and he respects people more if u are honest and are straight to the point. I thought I had got some where, but when certain people in the club found out, it was made sure I could never meet Tan or Lim again. :lol:

That day I spoke to him, certain people turned up covered in Red and even a dog with a Red top on and they were all over him, he actually could not be bothered to chat to them.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:55 am

Sorry it could be the wrong person but did your Dad say to Tan "I don't care what colour we play in" ?
Just wandered no offence meant.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:56 am

Don't think so, I was stood right in front of Tan with my blue scarf round my neck!.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:56 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Sorry it could be the wrong person but did your Dad say to Tan "I don't care what colour we play in" ?
Just wandered no offence meant.

Nukes
There was a man who was all over Tan saying that about the colour etc

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:02 am

Oh, not sure if that was my dad, I was with the lady talking with Tan be honest, both in our blue scarves.

It was only what my father told me when he came back from there that I quoted.

Sorry.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:03 am

I don't think post such a shite defeat would have had Tan at his most logical. Getting him out would be ideal but he's probably a little stuck.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:08 am

Bluebandit wrote:Oh, not sure if that was my dad, I was with the lady talking with Tan be honest, both in our blue scarves.

It was only what my father told me when he came back from there that I quoted.

Sorry.

It wasnt yr Dad :thumbup:

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:08 am

RFMH wrote:I don't think post such a shite defeat would have had Tan at his most logical. Getting him out would be ideal but he's probably a little stuck.

That's true, I don't think any of us were feeling logical after that crap display!.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:16 am

We are not a divided club. Everyone cheers when we score. Everyone feels the pain when we lose. Essentially, the rest is irrelevant. :old:

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:18 am

We are all passionate about our club, and it is very difficult to stay calm in the wake of that defeat and season we have had, which should have been one of the best in our history.
I feel so angry and upset it it unreal, I know it's just a game but the way in which it has unfolded just beggars belief.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:27 am

So There are people at the club who are telling Vincent it's a good idea and no one likes the blue?
Surely if that's the case though Vinny can see it for his own eyes?

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:31 am

AJ1927 wrote:So There are people at the club who are telling Vincent it's a good idea and no one likes the blue?

Yes he can now, but for the first say year, Tan was totally surrounded by Red.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:39 am

Forever Blue wrote:
AJ1927 wrote:So There are people at the club who are telling Vincent it's a good idea and no one likes the blue?

What do you think will happen over the summer? Tan starts to put pieces in place to sell the club? Or just stay the course and try to get us back up?

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:41 am

Lmao

Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

That would come across as rather foolish behaviour and He doesn't strike me to be easily led.
When Dato TG left was it because I told Vinny the truth and the serious mistakes he was making or was it for the reasons we were actually told?

Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:34 pm

Are we talking about Sue Annis?

Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:49 pm

I don't think you'll ever alter the fact that when one person is in charge there will always be hangers on or arse lickers. So who knows if Tan is fully aware of the situation perhaps seeing all the blue lately will hit home

Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebandit wrote:Hopefully, this will have a positive outcome Annis, the fans have been kept from sensible mediation with Tan by those around him and it has gone badly, badly wrong!.

Thats has been the major problem from day one and I blame the arse lickers in our club and some of Tans advisors.

I once chatted to Tan for 3hrs and he respects people more if u are honest and are straight to the point. I thought I had got some where, but when certain people in the club found out, it was made sure I could never meet Tan or Lim again. :lol:

That day I spoke to him, certain people turned up covered in Red and even a dog with a Red top on and they were all over him, he actually could not be bothered to chat to them.

Annis im surprised that you didn't really rip into tan when you spoke to him for 3 hours/ surely with that much hate in you for him you give him what for?

Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Jinks wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis im surprised that you didn't really rip into tan when you spoke to him for 3 hours/ surely with that much hate in you for him you give him what for?

Because it's all about him and he had an audience with tan so he was happy. Funny how there's a subtle change in tune about tan in this thread

Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:11 pm

I saw the lady in question talking to Tan and she sits in the front row of the grandstand and he was smiling and nodding to her. just giving her lip service.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:14 pm

cardiff true wrote:I saw the lady in question talking to Tan and she sits in the front row of the grandstand and he was smiling and nodding to her. just giving her lip service.

Is this carl or annis?

Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:18 pm

TG left because he knew the shit storm that tan was about to unleash and he didn't agree with it, so he left. I hope tan sells of the better players on big wages, sells the club for whatever and just says ok I lost about 50 million but I'm out. Either that or he starts to unify the fans again if that's even possible now....

Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:19 pm

No definitely not mate. just somebody who has supported the bluebirds since 1970 and cares passionately about OUR club

Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:40 pm

cardiff true wrote:No definitely not mate. just somebody who has supported the bluebirds since 1970 and cares passionately about OUR club

that's not what i'm hearing!