Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' CLUELESS/NAIVE OLE & A TEAM OF INDIVIDUALS '

Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:29 am

Forever Blue wrote:As I have posted previously on the forum many times.

Tan should take most of the responsibility and Ole with the home games he had available had without a doubt the opportunity
to keep us up, West Ham, Norwich C, Aston Villa,Hull C,Fulham,Crystal Palace and still Stoke to play, all winnable games.

Sadly Ole failed and sadly its a fact and yes it hurts.

What responsibility should you take? Every owner, player or manager you lead the way. Opening fans arms to tan. Saying Malky should leave, now Ole should leave. What responsibility should you take? Legit question dont you think?

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:40 am

CCFCBEST wrote:

Tan should take most of the responsibility and Ole with the home games he had available had without a doubt the opportunity
to keep us up, West Ham, Norwich C, Aston Villa,Hull C,Fulham,Crystal Palace and still Stoke to play, all winnable games.

What responsibility should you take? Every owner, player or manager you lead the way. Opening fans arms to tan. Saying Malky should leave, now Ole should leave. What responsibility should you take? Legit question dont you think?

As a fan, I pay my money, support the team and I am totally allowed my opinion and free speech like any other City fan about our club. :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:58 am

Forever Blue wrote:' CLUELESS/NAIVE OLE & A TEAM OF INDIVIDUALS '

Tan and Ole's followers will try to bash me down once again, but the facts dont lie, we are going down, but going down without a fight and that to me hurts. :cry:

Even Ole agrees with me regarding his tactics
link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=139211

In the last 3 games, we have conceded 12 goals, under Ole we have time and time again been hammered by poor teams 4 nil by Hull City at home, 3 nil by the Jacks and today hammered by Palace at home 3 nil :o :shock: :shock:

So fans want exciting football and these so called great players like Zaha/Kenwyne Jones who play when they want too and half the time go missing. Sorry not for me.

We concede more than we score,it reminds me of Kevin Keegans managers days, the prob is we havent even got the players to even go down that route.

I would rather have what some of you call boring managers like Malky Mackay,Tony Pulis and Sam Allardyce. I will say this , we would have a hard working team, maybe boring at tines, but a team with fight that never gives in and would play as a team not a bunch of individuals who play when they want too and dont care one bit, seen that before under DJ.

All week Ive been looking forward to this game, like the many other thousands, this was our big game, the one that really mattered, well from the first second it looked like we had come to play in a Sunday League game. Where was the fight,passion and the tactics?

Its easy to raise your game against Liverpool/Man City etc and attack them and excite the fans, but we have not got one point from a top 10 team under Ole and then we have been hammered by the teams in the bottom half.

I think we managed one real shot on target today. Palace have only scored 6 goals away from home all season and won only 2 and yet they took all 3points of us so easy, I still cant believe how easy they did it.

Ole talks a good one, but he is well out of his depth and its time many others woke up and were honest with themselves, Ol great guy, but well out of his depth in the Premier League.

Tan wanted a name and he chose Ole, but not for his management skills or management experience, but for his pathetic craze with Red/Man United and all the shit that goes with it.

Tan needs an advisor in football who will stand up to him, because if he does not this club will never rise again.

Dalman in my opinion is just as bad, today praising how far this club has gone forward in the last 3 months ,surely he should be saying all this if we had stayed up.
link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=139108 :o

At this moment I am still in shock by todays performance if u can call it a performance. :cry:

Where do we go from here, thats the biggest question of all?

Annis, for the vast majority of your post i can only agree with but just a few points to bring up, you do realise that SEVEN of yesterdays starting line up were malkys players, (plus zaha really because he was coming in if malky had stayed) also it was not all fight and never give in with malky, remember southhampton at home and palace away????

Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:01 pm

Kenfig Blue wrote:There are 3 main reasons why we are going down:-

1) Tans madness
2) Malkys garbage signings and wastage of 40+ mil
3) Oles poor tactics

The players also have their part to play, but if their have not got the quality there is fucall they can do.

There's is no one person to blame for this but a combined effort. The only people who have not let the club down this season are the fans.

4) Ole's constant team changes. I bet Pullis, Bruce, Hughes and co haven't fucked about with their formations.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:46 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:

1) Tans madness
3) Oles poor tactics

The players also have their part to play, but if their have not got the quality there is fucall they can do.

There's is no one person to blame for this but a combined effort. The only people who have not let the club down this season are the fans.

4) Ole's constant team changes. I bet Pullis, Bruce, Hughes and co haven't fucked about with their formations.

Ole is our current manager. Have some respect.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:29 pm

It's sheer brilliance and laughter when people are mentioning Ole's 7 signings.. He had limited funds cause Malky screwed us over. Blame the signings the fact Malky wasted 50 million which is the reason why where we are. We had a left back out for the first game and Malky didn't even once think about going for a left back. He went and drafted in a striker for 10 million who is 20 and played in a Danish league when we could of went and got Jelavic in the summer for cheaper. Ole has a small blame and he came in took a job and inherited a squad which isn't his. He deserves time and the things I've seen supporters say about him is just disgusting and I do ponder if their actual true city fans. Tan and Malky have the biggest blame. If Malky was still here I doubt we would have won 1 game and I wouldn't have renewed. Bar his personality and how he conducts interviews what does he offer with tactics and style and philosophy? Nothing.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:51 pm

cityone wrote:

Tan and Ole's followers will try to bash me down once again, but the facts dont lie, we are going down, but going down without a fight and that to me hurts. :cry:

link

In the last 3 games, we have conceded 12 goals, under Ole we have time and time again been hammered by poor teams 4 nil by Hull City at home, 3 nil by the Jacks and today hammered by Palace at home 3 nil :o :shock: :shock:

So fans want exciting football and these so called great players like Zaha/Kenwyne Jones who play when they want too and half the time go missing. Sorry not for me.

We concede more than we score,it reminds me of Kevin Keegans managers days, the prob is we havent even got the players to even go down that route.

I would rather have what some of you call boring managers like Malky Mackay,Tony Pulis and Sam Allardyce. I will say this , we would have a hard working team, maybe boring at tines, but a team with fight that never gives in and would play as a team not a bunch of individuals who play when they want too and dont care one bit, seen that before under DJ.

All week Ive been looking forward to this game, like the many other thousands, this was our big game, the one that really mattered, well from the first second it looked like we had come to play in a Sunday League game. Where was the fight,passion and the tactics?

Its easy to raise your game against Liverpool/Man City etc and attack them and excite the fans, but we have not got one point from a top 10 team under Ole and then we have been hammered by the teams in the bottom half.

I think we managed one real shot on target today. Palace have only scored 6 goals away from home all season and won only 2 and yet they took all 3points of us so easy, I still cant believe how easy they did it.

Ole talks a good one, but he is well out of his depth and its time many others woke up and were honest with themselves, Ol great guy, but well out of his depth in the Premier League.

Tan wanted a name and he chose Ole, but not for his management skills or management experience, but for his pathetic craze with Red/Man United and all the shit that goes with it.

Tan needs an advisor in football who will stand up to him, because if he does not this club will never rise again.

Dalman in my opinion is just as bad, today praising how far this club has gone forward in the last 3 months ,surely he should be saying all this if we had stayed up.
link

At this moment I am still in shock by todays performance if u can call it a performance. :cry:

Annis, for the vast majority of your post i can only agree with but just a few points to bring up, you do realise that SEVEN of yesterdays starting line up were malkys players, (plus zaha really because he was coming in if malky had stayed) also it was not all fight and never give in with malky, remember southhampton at home and palace away????

I agree most of the players were Malky's, so why did Ole bother signing 7 if he doesnt hardly play them? Under Malky before Tan got at Malky they fought and played like a team, I use to call them Malk'y Trojans.
Yesterday OLe got his tactics and team selection totally wrong, he was totally outwitted by Tony Pulis.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:14 pm

Why do we have to put up with Tans snide remarks and Oles incompetency of team selection. I
am a new supporter of only 9-10 seasons but I can see what is happening to the soul of the club and the dejected supporters leaving CCS yesterday was very upsetting especially being in the top flight of British Football.....we all must KTF....the club will still be here after the current idiots go :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:15 pm

BluebirdBricktop wrote:Why do we have to put up with Tans snide remarks and Oles incompetency of team selection. I
am a new supporter of only 9-10 seasons but I can see what is happening to the soul of the club and the dejected supporters leaving CCS yesterday was very upsetting especially being in the top flight of British Football.....we all must KTF....the club will still be here after the current idiots go :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
cityone wrote:

link

link

I agree most of the players were Malky's, so why did Ole bother signing 7 if he doesnt hardly play them? Under Malky before Tan got at Malky they fought and played like a team, I use to call them Malk'y Trojans.
Yesterday OLe got his tactics and team selection totally wrong, he was totally outwitted by Tony Pulis.

Just like Pullis totally outwitted Malky at their place :lol:

Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:18 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foot ... ar-6926642?

Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:From FB

I did believe malkys football boring but there was team spirit and effort , that's gone .

Annis, with all respect, after last match you praised the team spirit.

I´m absolutely convinced the lads went out there 100 % motivated to do their absolute best. There is no logic in suggesting anything else. What we witnessed, was not lack of motivation or lack of effort, but a collective mental collapse. I´ve seen this happening before with a lot of teams (and I´m sure you have too). Why this happened just now, at Cardiff City Stadium, is probable complex. There was everything to play for. The team was behind their manager (I´m convinced of that). Ole is good with people and normally a good motivator, but it could be that also he was hit by the nerves and therefore unable to help the players finding the right stress level. I don´t know.

On the field, there was lack of leadership. There was no Hudson, no Bellamy, and none of the established players, such as Medel, Mutch or Caulker stood out as leaders.

In the press, Zaha was pointed out to be the one making the difference, and I´m sure also he, or maybe especially he, wanted to make an impact, after all the writings about him in the media and the speculations about him having his heart for the opposite side. I see people here suggesting that he was not motivated a bit, and that they never want to see him in a Cardiff shirt again. I truly feel sorry for the guy. He´s 21, still half a kid; the away supporters are singing about him and the home supporters are booing at him. He was out of the match even before it started. Brilliant of CP to claim their interest in him just before the match, and brilliant from the CP fans to sing about him. And ditto braindead from the home fans starting booing at him. No wonder he went directly into the wardrobe after he was taken off. I would have too. A mistake from Ole to start with him, but I´m sure he had a long talk to him on beforehand making sure he was up for. Players often do well against their former teams.

All those factors, I believe had an impact. Still, the main explanation might have to be addressed elsewhere: the conflict between the owners and the fans. I think this is the main reason why the players were unable to find the right stress level before this so-important match - being dressed in red, including all what it represents in this conflict - in front of a blue ocean of home supporters. I´m sorry to point it out for you, but I think you have to seek your explanation here, not the tactics, not the manager, not the game plan, not the starting line-up. Tactics is overrated in football, psychology is not.

But don´t get me wrong, I´m not suggesting that you should end your fight for the clubs brand and colour, but I think you need to realize that this fight comes with a cost. You have to decide what is most important, the colour or the sporting results. This fight cannot go on forever. Imagine ten years from now, Cardiff playing in red, still in front of a blue horde of home supporters. I don´t think this will be in the premier league. The conflict does not only have a negative impact on the players psychologically, it will also make Cardiff less attractive to the players needed to be brought in. Continue your fight, you have my full support. Just make sure you are winning it, or it will be devastating for the club.

From an outsider, with his heart inside.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:24 am

People seem to have a lot of issues with the tactics employed as if they have had the correct answer all along. Do you play a disciplined defensive game vs CP? I think we'd have this exact same conversation if it was a 0-0 draw. We need wins ofc, but we also need players who want to win and I think we saw the breaking point of a lot of the players on Saturday, but we also saw the players who you want to have in fighting until the final whistle of the final game.

Of course Ole has a lot to prove as well, and it's not really in his nature to run when things get tough.

When you're used to winning and being sucessful, losing in the manner we have, as often as we have hurts all that much more... It'd be nice to get something going near the end of this season, if not just for our own sanities sake.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:50 am

buckleys brewery wrote:

1) Tans madness
3) Oles poor tactics

Yes they have, not as consistently as Ole does but if you think a manager sticks rigidly to one formation all season you're incredibly naive.

Pulis switches between 4-5-1/4-2-3-1 and 4-4-2 and Bruce switches between 4-4-2 and 3-5-2

Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:51 am

What about Malky then? Surely he should have some of the blame for the awful signings which has led us to where we currently are.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:30 am

llandaffbluebird1 wrote:

What about Malky then? Surely he should have some of the blame for the awful signings which has led us to where we currently are.

HE should have lots of blame not just some

Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:22 am

I really cant understand how any of you have got it in for Malky after over 2 years of glory that he delivered for our club?
Of course its your opinion and right, but no one has really explained the need for some of the hatred towards him other than what Tan has put out and w all know how honest and respectful he is.

At this current moment the awful results have to lie at the door of Ole, its a fact and he has to take responsibility for them.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:30 am

Forever Blue wrote:I really cant understand how any of you have got it in for Malky after over 2 years of glory that he delivered for our club?
Of course its your opinion and right, but no one has really explained the need for some of the hatred towards him other than what Tan has put out and w all know how honest and respectful he is.

At this current moment the awful results have to lie at the door of Ole, its a fact and he has to take responsibility for them.

I really cant understand the way you keep putting ole down at every opportunity and not supporting him. We played dreadful under malky at times but i cant recall any posts from you saying clueless etc malky wasn't many fans first choice but was given time by the fans and most never wanted him sacked and supported him like they should have whilst he was here..
If your honest you know you have not given ole the same chance.. yes recent results are his fault but you have watched football long enough to know most managers need a pre season and a bit of time to bring in their own methods and players..
The vast majority of fans haven't got it in for malky they are probably fed up with hearing about him as he's gone and there a new manager that needs our support.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:16 am

Jinks wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I really cant understand how any of you have got it in for Malky after over 2 years of glory that he delivered for our club?

I really cant understand the way you keep putting ole down at every opportunity and not supporting him. We played dreadful under malky at times but i cant recall any posts from you saying clueless etc malky wasn't many fans first choice but was given time by the fans and most never wanted him sacked and supported him like they should have whilst he was here..
If your honest you know you have not given ole the same chance.. yes recent results are his fault but you have watched football long enough to know most managers need a pre season and a bit of time to bring in their own methods and players..
The vast majority of fans haven't got it in for malky they are probably fed up with hearing about him as he's gone and there a new manager that needs our support.

And you think a pre-season for Ole will solve it all?

Ole has had a 1/3 of a season to show some promise and he has not. The results are not iffy but a disaster. He has been allowed to bring in players and they simple have not given us anything. So what makes you think a pre-season will be any different?

Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:25 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Jinks wrote:

Ole has had a 1/3 of a season to show some promise and he has not. The results are not iffy but a disaster. He has been allowed to bring in players and they simple have not given us anything. So what makes you think a pre-season will be any different?

That post was for Annis are you his spokesman or just following him around the forum like a lost sheep

Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:41 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Jinks wrote:

Are you deluded?

Because walking into the Premier League to manage a club in their first season inheriting a squad which isn't his is easy?

Pre Season will be different because he can ship out the players he doesn't want and make a squad of his own.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:42 pm

I appreciate what he done but it's hard tobelieve you and others are in this Malky love, he screwed us over of 50 million.. wake up and smell the coffee.

He screwed this club over in finance yet we all still sing praises of his name.