Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' CLUELESS/NAIVE OLE & A TEAM OF INDIVIDUALS '

Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:' CLUELESS/NAIVE OLE & A TEAM OF INDIVIDUALS '

Tan and Ole's followers will try to bash me down once again, but the facts dont lie, we are going down, but going down without a fight and that to me hurts. :cry:

Even Ole agrees with me regarding his tactics
link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=139211

In the last 3 games, we have conceded 12 goals, under Ole we have time and time again been hammered by poor teams 4 nil by Hull City at home, 3 nil by the Jacks and today hammered by Palace at home 3 nil :o :shock: :shock:

So fans want exciting football and these so called great players like Zaha/Kenwyne Jones who play when they want too and half the time go missing. Sorry not for me.

We concede more than we score,it reminds me of Kevin Keegans managers days, the prob is we havent even got the players to even go down that route.

I would rather have what some of you call boring managers like Malky Mackay,Tony Pulis and Sam Allardyce. I will say this , we would have a hard working team, maybe boring at tines, but a team with fight that never gives in and would play as a team not a bunch of individuals who play when they want too and dont care one bit, seen that before under DJ.

All week Ive been looking forward to this game, like the many other thousands, this was our big game, the one that really mattered, well from the first second it looked like we had come to play in a Sunday League game. Where was the fight,passion and the tactics?

Its easy to raise your game against Liverpool/Man City etc and attack them and excite the fans, but we have not got one point from a top 10 team under Ole and then we have been hammered by the teams in the bottom half.

I think we managed one real shot on target today. Palace have only scored 6 goals away from home all season and won only 2 and yet they took all 3points of us so easy, I still cant believe how easy they did it.

Ole talks a good one, but he is well out of his depth and its time many others woke up and were honest with themselves, Ol great guy, but well out of his depth in the Premier League.

Tan wanted a name and he chose Ole, but not for his management skills or management experience, but for his pathetic craze with Red/Man United and all the shit that goes with it.

Tan needs an advisor in football who will stand up to him, because if he does not this club will never rise again.

Dalman in my opinion is just as bad, today praising how far this club has gone forward in the last 3 months ,surely he should be saying all this if we had stayed up.
link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=139108 :o

At this moment I am still in shock by todays performance if u can call it a performance. :cry:

Where do we go from here, thats the biggest question of all?

Spot on mate. Nobody can now say malky could have done worse but he couldn't have. Tan took the gamble and failed

Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:04 pm

MalagaCF wrote:We have been desperate for defenders since the dave jones era, why didn't we strengthen in this position

Might get slagged for this but I reckon had we purchased a better LB and drafted Curtis Davies in with Caulker we wouldve been better defensively.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:09 pm

Totally agree there Annis. I am gutted by todays lack of effort. I cant remember a shot on target from us all game. And when we're 0-2 down, he takes off Kenwyn Jones for Don Cowie. I despair.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:20 pm

Tan and Ole's followers will try to bash me down once again, but the facts dont lie, we are going down, but going down without a fight and that to me hurts. :cry:

link

In the last 3 games, we have conceded 12 goals, under Ole we have time and time again been hammered by poor teams 4 nil by Hull City at home, 3 nil by the Jacks and today hammered by Palace at home 3 nil :o :shock: :shock:

So fans want exciting football and these so called great players like Zaha/Kenwyne Jones who play when they want too and half the time go missing. Sorry not for me.

We concede more than we score,it reminds me of Kevin Keegans managers days, the prob is we havent even got the players to even go down that route.

I would rather have what some of you call boring managers like Malky Mackay,Tony Pulis and Sam Allardyce. I will say this , we would have a hard working team, maybe boring at tines, but a team with fight that never gives in and would play as a team not a bunch of individuals who play when they want too and dont care one bit, seen that before under DJ.

All week Ive been looking forward to this game, like the many other thousands, this was our big game, the one that really mattered, well from the first second it looked like we had come to play in a Sunday League game. Where was the fight,passion and the tactics?

Its easy to raise your game against Liverpool/Man City etc and attack them and excite the fans, but we have not got one point from a top 10 team under Ole and then we have been hammered by the teams in the bottom half.

I think we managed one real shot on target today. Palace have only scored 6 goals away from home all season and won only 2 and yet they took all 3points of us so easy, I still cant believe how easy they did it.

Ole talks a good one, but he is well out of his depth and its time many others woke up and were honest with themselves, Ol great guy, but well out of his depth in the Premier League.

Tan wanted a name and he chose Ole, but not for his management skills or management experience, but for his pathetic craze with Red/Man United and all the shit that goes with it.

Tan needs an advisor in football who will stand up to him, because if he does not this club will never rise again.

Dalman in my opinion is just as bad, today praising how far this club has gone forward in the last 3 months ,surely he should be saying all this if we had stayed up.
link

At this moment I am still in shock by todays performance if u can call it a performance. :cry:

so by your own statement you not an ole follower?

Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:21 pm

EastleighBlue wrote:We are going down. The only thing left is to ensure in our last few games that we do our very best to make our feelings to Tan very clear. Please leave now!

It would restore my faith in cardiff supporters if no one went to the next home game, a nice empty stadium.... :thumbup:

Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:23 pm

goats wrote:
EastleighBlue wrote:We are going down. The only thing left is to ensure in our last few games that we do our very best to make our feelings to Tan very clear. Please leave now!

It would restore my faith in cardiff supporters if no one went to the next home game, a nice empty stadium.... :thumbup:

and what would that achieve

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:00 pm

goats wrote:

What irony.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:08 pm

I agree. Ole has been way out of his depth with his tactics, man. You're going down for sure.

f*cking sad this whole thing really.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:10 pm

Ole's appointment has turned out to be a farce.

In January, Hull bring in strikers Jelavic and Long, we get Jones and Berget :lol:

A glance at the team sheet and there was only ever going to be one result - Turner, Taylor, Jones, Zaha - for Christ's sake.

If Pulis v Solksjaer was a boxing match it would have been stopped after 2 rounds. Palace are nothing other than an over-achieving Championship outfit, yet under Solksjaer's direction we were lambs to the slaughter.

A shambolic end to a season of utter disaster.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:15 pm

Ackers wrote:The club gets what it deserves, Rotten from the core

Our Club has had it's Heart And Soul ripped out.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:17 pm

Malky out

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:26 pm

1899 wrote:Ole's appointment has turned out to be a farce.

In January, Hull bring in strikers Jelavic and Long, we get Jones and Berget :lol:

A glance at the team sheet and there was only ever going to be one result - Turner, Taylor, Jones, Zaha - for Christ's sake.

If Pulis v Solksjaer was a boxing match it would have been stopped after 2 rounds. Palace are nothing other than an over-achieving Championship outfit, yet under Solksjaer's direction we were lambs to the slaughter.

Maybe we did because 10m plus was wasted on players previously?
I agree with you on Turner, Taylor, Jones, Zaha starting though :shock:

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:32 pm

BillyLiar wrote:We have been sheit since 2/3 the way through last season. Malky sheit! Ole sheit! Tan sheit! Dalman sheit! Players don't try a leg and don't give a sheit!!! Fans too busy singing songs about Tan and we'll always be blue rather than try and raise the roof to get behind the players. The whole place is sheit and heading for a big downward spiral :evil:

Exactly :old:

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:48 pm

You have to admit ,today our support was found out, clueless fickle... Imwldnt want to play in front of our home support.....

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Players fault today

Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:04 pm

langley wrote:You have to admit ,today our support was found out, clueless fickle... Imwldnt want to play in front of our home support.....

12th man was terrible

Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:23 pm

Annis you forgot to mention some of our clueless fans today as well

Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:39 pm

We are going down, but we will go down again.

Just like Leeds a few years back. When the club is rotten from the inside, wha happens on the pitch becomes almost irrelevant.

I think if we go do, or when we go down what ever, then it will sadly be the end of our hopes of top flight football for at least ten years.

It will take ten years to get rid of tan, but also to get rid of all the hangers on.

Let's just hope Portsmouth don't set a president , we have some high earners on long contracts.

Signing that ageing Spanish dude won't help. 32 2 year contract.

Oh well :thumbup:

Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:49 pm

Cornishblue wrote:We are going down, but we will go down again.

Just like Leeds a few years back. When the club is rotten from the inside, wha happens on the pitch becomes almost irrelevant.

I think if we go do, or when we go down what ever, then it will sadly be the end of our hopes of top flight football for at least ten years.

It will take ten years to get rid of tan, but also to get rid of all the hangers on.

Let's just hope Portsmouth don't set a president , we have some high earners on long contracts.

Signing that ageing Spanish dude won't help. 32 2 year contract.

Oh well :thumbup:

Just a day ago this place was floating with optimism, then one loss, and all that crap. Pull your self together, man. The party ain´t over before the fat lady sits on your face.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:54 pm

langley wrote:You have to admit ,today our support was found out, clueless fickle... Imwldnt want to play in front of our home support.....

I agree one song on 19mins 27s from the ninian stand all game :? looked like some in the canton tried but not many

Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:08 am

Jinks wrote:
1899 wrote:Ole's appointment has turned out to be a farce.

Maybe we did because 10m plus was wasted on players previously?
I agree with you on Turner, Taylor, Jones, Zaha starting though :shock:

People slagged off cala when he last played for us, fabio was slagged off, calls were made for declan to be rested due to bad performances, with the exception of chaulker i think everyone in defense are constantly slagged off. It seems that what you are all saying is the players aren't good enough for PL.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:01 am

link

Whose your ghost writer?..................

link

Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:05 am

link

link

Trying to fathom out whose your GHOST writer............

Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:09 am

Cant blame management/owners for players who have given up before the whistle has been blown. If they cant motivate themselves for this sort of game then they can f**k off.

Our fans are the worst fans in any league, nevermind the prem.

the fact so many cling onto Malky to get at Tan shows what pathetic fans we have. Only seems to be on here though.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:56 am

Dve wrote:
castleblue wrote:
Since OGS was appointed manager ther have, in my opinion, been 3 really poor performances which were Swansea away, Hull and now Palace at home. In each of these games Zaha and Jones have started and on all 3 occasions both have failed to make any impact on the game. Given the amount of game time each player has had this season it's little wonder but why does OGS continue to pick them, in my opinion it just beggars belief. When you consider the case of Jones then Tony Pulis, having signed him at Stoke ,would know exactly what his failings are and it probably took him all of 30 seconds to tell his players how to stop him. Massive mistake by OGS and the chickens certainly came home to roost as a result.

But if that wasn't bad enough OGS subbed him for Don Cowie :o What the f**k was that about.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I don´t agree Jones was our worst player today. Actually, I think he did quite well the first half, winning most of his duels, both in the air and on the group, kept the ball up on several occasions and even delivered the ball quite nice out the flanks. The second half the whole team collapsed, with Medel and Mutch, in my eyes, as the biggest disappointments. Zaha was no good, i agree on that, but neither was Noone when he came in. Didn´t make much impact at all. Jones was replayed with Cowie, because Caulker was put forward to fill his role. I suppose Cowie´s job was to contribute to higher pressure in the midfield since Medel and Mutch obviously needed help.

I never said Jones was the worst player today although watch the 2nd goal today and no doubt he was guilty of the worst piece of defending by anyone in the game. Standing 2 yards deeper than any other city player was utterly brain dead but is typical of the lazy mindset of the player. That together with other city players like Taylor and Mutch either allowing Joe Ledley to stroll through the defensive line or not being bothered to track his run is just not acceptable.

Yesterday it looked like we would set up 4-4-2 and have a go but we set up 4-5-1 and like the games against Swansea and Hull withdrawing Campbell to a deeper role was a massive loss to the team. Campbell has put it a massive amount of effort for the team this season and still offers our best goal threat. Moving him deeper and replacing him with Jones was tactically inept and the results everytime OGS has done it, in my opinion, prove the point.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:14 am

CraigCCFC wrote:Cant blame management/owners for players who have given up before the whistle has been blown. If they cant motivate themselves for this sort of game then they can f**k off.

the fact so many cling onto Malky to get at Tan shows what pathetic fans we have. Only seems to be on here though.

You can be one miserable f**ker Craig.

The issue here with you is that you can't accept that replacing Malky with Ole has been a catastrophic move. To you anyone but Malky was a better situation. Well how wrong you are and you cant come around to admitting it so you blame the players and the fans.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:30 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:Cant blame management/owners for players who have given up before the whistle has been blown. If they cant motivate themselves for this sort of game then they can f**k off.

You can be one miserable f**ker Craig.

The issue here with you is that you can't accept that replacing Malky with Ole has been a catastrophic move. To you anyone but Malky was a better situation. Well how wrong you are and you cant come around to admitting it so you blame the players and the fans.

You calling someone miserable is the funniest thing Ive ever heard.

I blame the players and fans for yesterday. As for our looming relegation, Everybody is to blame. Malky, Ole, Tan, the fans.....everybody!

Am I glad Malky has gone? Yes
Is Ole the right choice? Time will tell, but unlike you fist pump enthusiasts, Im willing to give him a few transfer windows to get HIS squad together.....the same amount of Time you lot afforded Malky. Shame you wont give Ole the same time, but he doesnt beat his chest so hes onto a loser already.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:22 am

As I have posted previously on the forum many times.

Tan should take most of the responsibility and Ole with the home games he had available had without a doubt the opportunity
to keep us up, West Ham, Norwich C, Aston Villa,Hull C,Fulham,Crystal Palace and still Stoke to play, all winnable games.

Sadly Ole failed and sadly its a fact and yes it hurts.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:17 am

Clueless supporters. Seems most posts are pasted in from the Hull game comments. How many idiots thought the line-up was good before the game? Almost every player has subsequently been slated - not only after this game - but after every shitstorm. A struggling team up from the Championship with very few new class players was obviously going to struggle. How about saying: Well done guys, you've never been in this position before - next time we'll have the experience. Good on you Ole for throwing up your hands and saying Palace were just so much better. My wife and I were lucky enough to catch a Molde game a few years back. More than 8000 people flocked to the stadium. This is more than a third of the entire population. Maybe the success over there was due to the crazy support that the team had. Nobody gave a f**k who owners or endorsers were. Just 11 guys - 90 minutes. Maybe we should try one day.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:20 am

From FB

Wayne Dibs Anderson

I'm going to take the colour saga out of the equation and my thoughts about this year are the club is a complete joke and are a laughing stock from Christmas the malky affair , the TV interviews by tan , the appointment of Oli , he signed 7 players not one finished the game , I'm sorry Oli should go now . I did believe malkys football boring but there was team spirit and effort , that's gone . I don't want to go down I've enjoyed the aways and plastic asking for tickets for games against the big six , yes I'll be there next year supporting the team , but change needs to happen ASAP